Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a fifteen year old from the Uk have had her fingerprints taken and registered at any moment previously?
In the US children are fingerprinted at most schools. I don't know about England, though.
I think they could tell from the prints done at birth, assuming they do that there. The pattern would be much bigger but it would still be identifiable, I would think. Imo

I just can't phantom that neither parents or siblings heard anything that night/morning, and that is wether Nora left by herself or someone took her !?
Only answer IMO is if someone secretly had put sleeping pills in all of their supper, which is not likely. This tragic case is a hardcore mystery !
Is this your opinion or do you have Main Stream Media links for this information?

I am confused, as I have not seen the information you are sharing. I am very I interested in reading this information.

JMHO
Would a fifteen year old from the Uk have had her fingerprints taken and registered at any moment previously?

No

Well since you are pushing for the theory that the family has something to do with it for a while now.
And you are entitle to your opinion. What is your theory of what happened?

Questioning how someone snuck in and took Nóra doesn’t mean the family had something to do with it. I just think it’s hard to believe none of them heard anything. But the idea that someone climbed in the window, went up stairs, took a teenager from a room with others in it, and then snuck her back downstairs and out the window... and nobody heard anything? I have to do serious mental gymnastics and let go of all common sense to make that work. IMO the simplest idea is typically what happened.

I’m currently no longer sure on my theory. Nobody jump on me for family blaming, because I’m not saying this definitely happened or even that it’s plausible now that we know the space was recently searched. I’m not victim blaming but I am being honest about what my first instinct is on what occurred. Right now from what I read tonight it doesn’t seem as likely, but I’ll share my thoughts anyway.

Initially my theory was that Nora was accidentally harmed by a family member, and the parents staged it for fear of losing their remaining kids (same theory I have on JonBenet Ramsey, for the most part) and having the kids be separated from them in a foreign country... I can easily understand the fear of losing my child to social services in a foreign country if they didn’t believe me that something accidental occurred.

In my theory it was a parent who just lost it, perhaps due to a long day of exhausting travel and maybe Nora had a meltdown due to being out of her usual place and routine, and something terrible happened, *completely unintentionally*. To me this doesn’t seem as out there as the intruder theory or the sibling theory or her leaving on her own.

I 100% do not believe anyone in her family intended to harm her. While we all can agree that normally someone would report an accidental death vs cover it up, but what if the risk was the remaining kids’ stability? I can see someone going to this extreme if they feared they would be prosecuted and lose the other kids. And I can appreciate that. Nothing will bring a deceased child back, but they can still protect the others. In this theory, the family is desperate to make everyone think someone else did it, directing people away from the jungle, not out of self preservation but out of love and fear for their remaining kids.

BUT, that said... if this specific area was 100% guaranteed searched the day or two before (someone here said that tonight, but I can’t recall if an article was attached) and she wasn’t there, then my theory doesn’t work so it can’t be the case.

So I don’t know where I currently stand on a theory. This case is puzzling and I doubt the statement about her autopsy will tell us anything except that they are pending a final report in a few weeks once toxicology tests come back.

My hunch is that the fingerprint belongs to a previous guest, assuming they checked all current and recent employees.

I also wanted to add that the local police station is right at the beginning of the hiking trail to the mountain top. The resort and waterfall are somewhat isolated from the trail.
Wow, I wonder why it took them three hours to get there.

JMHO.... I would think they wanted focus on abduction and a physical search.

They searched diligently, in horrific conditions. I commend these folks. They have hearts of gold!!

I feel the family has alot more information, that normally expected. The Lucie Blackman Foundation provided boots on the ground with flyers, major SM blitz, MSM interviews.

They had a Hotline taking, researching and forwarding information. I am amazed at this organization.

Lucie Blackman Trust on Twitter

To reiterate: we are receiving a phenomenal amount of calls, messages of support for Nora's family, intelligence, info, and suggestions. We are having to go through each one individually and whilst we cannot reply to all, they are all being read and forwarded on where necessary.

Nora's parents were exemplary and gracious in the worst of times. They are educated, professional and religious folks.

I am so hoping that all the wonderful, offers of highly trained agencies, world best technology were taken advantage of. It's a win for all.

JMHO
Yeah I would think that they would want both avenues completely explored, but that isn’t what the Lucie Blackman guy said.

I am listing reported anomalies for now, and record another one.

Footprints were seen in the forest on Aug 8/9 that police thought could belong to Nora, but her parents insisted she wouldn't go out on her own.

Her parents are now demanding that Malaysian police admit they missed searching the area where she was found.

They are also asking police to prove that Nora was kidnapped on Aug 3/4, taken away somewhere, and her body was later placed at the site. They already lodged a criminal kidnap complaint with French police.

Footprints were seen in the forest on Aug 8/9 that police thought could belong to Nora, but her parents insisted she wouldn't go out on her own.

Her parents are now demanding that Malaysian police admit they missed searching the area where she was found.

They are also asking police to prove that Nora was kidnapped on Aug 3/4, taken away somewhere, and her body was later placed at the site. They already lodged a criminal kidnap complaint with French police.

In reply to the last part of your statement, French police always issue an investigation when one of their nationals is involved in an incident of this nature.

Thinking simular thoughts. It was a least partial accessible by motor bike.

I do believe the Shaman' s statement reached someone. She was carefully placed, to please a higher power. Maybe it was an atonement.

Then the hikers running into the "old man", who lead them to the water fall.

It's just like the Shaman said.

Has anyone ever told you that you would make a great writer

Good question, I'll talk to Google. Some countries fingerprint upon entry. Be right back....:)

Edited, a lot of parents do have fingerprints. In the US, the police and other groups offer to fingerprint and some times give a little kit. The parents keep the finger prints. All babies have their foot and hand printed at birth hospital.

Thank you for checking!

My hunch is that the fingerprint belongs to a previous guest, assuming they checked all current and recent employees.

I also wanted to add that the local police station is right at the beginning of the hiking trail to the mountain top. The resort and waterfall are somewhat isolated from the trail.

Well if the quest has a passport and entered thru an airport, they have the fingerprint.

Thanks for letting us know where the police station is!!!

Tell us more about the area. It looks beautiful and the people seem hard working and kind.

The people that searched were wonderful and very kind hearted. They gave up their celebration. They worked in hot, dangerous conditions. Thank you!!

JMO

Honestly this stuff about France getting involved doesn’t make sense to me. She had a French parent, but he hadn’t lived there in 20 years. France has no jurisdiction here, as far as I understand. But maybe I’m missing something. The attorney said that they weren’t going to push for a criminal investigation but then they are essentially doing that via a 3rd party country. It’s weird, IMO.

I´m not sure if the source is reliable.
But if this is true, Miss C. (22) and her friend was in the Berembun house.
They first saw them outside and the kids playing in the evening. That is LONG after they had checked into the resort at 7am (arrival time based on preliminary police probe)
They are sure they went to bed at 10pm and seem to know about the long flight and a jet lag (with one exception). But saying that Nora was "wide awake" and therefore must have decided to take a walk.

Keep this in mind:

Daylight is 07:11 - 19:25
Civil twilight (6:49-) and (-19:46)
Sunrise and sunset times in Seremban

I don´t know, but if this anonymous source is someone who was there in the next house, knew so much about them but didn´t speak to them, the same person who is awake to hear a truck at 3am in the night, the source with the "wrong" arrival time - it sounds very suspicious to me and the police is for sure looking into that all.

The misinformation in this case is huge from every angle, I have never seen anything like it.

Sorry for the edit, it´s only grammar

Agree, the anonymous witness is unreliable, plus how can this person know they were suffering from jet lag?

Last edited:
Honestly this stuff about France getting involved doesn’t make sense to me. She had a French parent, but he hadn’t lived there in 20 years. France has no jurisdiction here, as far as I understand. But maybe I’m missing something. The attorney said that they weren’t going to push for a criminal investigation but then they are essentially doing that via a 3rd party country. It’s weird, IMO.

I'm not real sure, when "an attorney", no full name is quoted, I buy it. Most attorneys want to make sure to get their name out, especially in a high profile/media case. Just saying,...

I thought her husband was French. Maybe he still has citizenship.

The attorney clarified what he said because initially the media completely misinterpreted him. (they tend to do that a lot)
He said they were asking for a criminal investigation. Imo

Yes, unless they threatened her, telling her to be quiet or something bad would happen.
I wonder if someone entered through the window and then went out the door, but I don't think they could lock it again.
I thought I remember a guest mentioning that anyone could just walk in the house because they were not secure or something like that.
They could have used the front door and just opened the window to make it look like she ran off.

I don't know, none of it really makes sense. Imo

Yeah, I thought about them threatening her too, but her parents make it sound like she has very little ability to comprehend anything and lacks communication skills in general. So I just don’t know. Is the family making her sound worse off than she actually was and she really can understand things quite well? I wish we had a better understanding of her physical and cognitive limitations.

Wow, I wonder why it took them three hours to get there.
Because you are expected to visit the nearest police station and initiate a complaint.

Based on translating Malay newspapers, the father was essentially insulting people, and screaming that a crime took place in their cabin. Staff tried to search other cabins, and all the swimming pools.

I'm not real sure, when "an attorney", no full name is quoted, I buy it. Most attorneys want to make sure to get their name out, especially in a high profile/media case. Just saying,...

They have appointed a Malaysian attorney to represent them. He is named in previous posts.

France is following protocol.

Agree, the anonymous witness is suspicious, plus how can this person know they were suffering from jet lag?

Three kids, one is handicapped traveling an 18 hour flight, the the drive to the resort in a taxi, maybe stopped for groceries, language barrier, new time zone. Of course, jet lag, even if you take away the kids.

8 AM in Malaysia is 1 AM in the UK. So dad was up at 1am UK time.....uh....

And, the first day is the worst.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads