Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
brought over from @Kubirai post on last thread:

Nora's parents tried to convince police on Aug 4 that she couldn't walk out on her own, and must have been abducted from the cabin by a criminal.

Their Aug 6 press conference tried to convince the whole world of same theory.

Nora's desire to see the waterfall was mentioned recently, and her body was found along that route.

So what do we surmise from this?

It is very quick and very well broadcast in the US. Cell phones, highway signs, news, etc.

Yes, and usually searches start with local LE, locals, and volunteer/paid fire and, rescue.

WS's even had 2 WS members go searching in personal vehicles and post, on a recent thread. The preacher found the kidnapped child, AFTER LE had searched the ,perps hotel room, and the botched the Amber Alert. Thank goodness, the kidnapping was caught on a door bell camera.

Found Safe - TX - SS, 8, Fort Worth, kidnapped while walking w/mother, 18 May 2019

This "possible" body posing by someone who loved her sits well with my post of 12 August where I discussed the following scenario:

"I have been thinking about how Nora managed to get down the spiral stairs and out of the window without assistance. Could the two sisters have both left through the window; with Nora being treated by her sister to what was to be an exciting adventure (to the waterfall) which went badly wrong: falling in the river and the younger sister is too afraid and traumatised to say? I only suggest this because it was reported earlier in the thread that the younger sister volunteered that Nora may have gone through the window."

Since we do not know at this stage the time of death, possibly on the first day, maybe the two sisters got as far as the place where Nora was found (reading the previously described well-placed signs to the waterfall) where she had an accident or seizure and her 12 year old sister returned just before the house was awake too worried to speak. Seems to make more sense to me than an abductor entering the house and stealing a 15 year old from under her family's noses and down the spiral staircase without even a sound. (...) added later. JMO

But where are the footprints and scent of them picked up by dogs?

brought over from @Kubirai post on last thread:

Nora's parents tried to convince police on Aug 4 that she couldn't walk out on her own, and must have been abducted from the cabin by a criminal.

Their Aug 6 press conference tried to convince the whole world of same theory.

Nora's desire to see the waterfall was mentioned recently, and her body was found along that route.

So what do we surmise from this?

I read that last night. Never could get a MSM link.

Was this opinion?

Last edited:
But if in this case the shaman was a pastor or a priest and the whole thing would have been a candle vigil or a praying sermon. No one would be suspicious of the Shaman

JMO

ETA: I find suspicious his details about the whole thing to be honest.

It was definitely a red flag IMO but I always felt he was 'speaking to someone now is the time to come forward'

And they are now demanding answers as to how her body came to be more than a mile from their remote holiday eco village in an inaccessible spot.

Police - who have been treated Nora’s disappearance as a missing person inquiry - delayed the crucial results of an autopsy today and will not release findings until tomorrow.

But her family said it was inconceivable that the teen would wander into the Malaysian jungle alone in the dark and wearing only her underwear.

They still fear she was abducted and that her body may have been dumped - and want to know why she was naked when found.

Family spokesman Matthew Searle, of the Lucie Blackman Trust, told The Sun tonight: “Nora would not venture into her garden alone - it just doesn’t add up that she would wander into a dark jungle alone for more than a mile.

They will decide the next steps when the cause of death is announced but are not disclosing some details which may have an impact on any possible investigation.

Nora’s French grandad Sylvain Quoirin said his son, and Nora’s father Sebastien identified Nora by looking at her face.

He said: “Sebastien was there, they showed him her face and he saw that it was Nora.

“It’s her, for sure. It’s catastrophic, it’s terrible.

“Sebastien is strong, despite everything but I can tell you that they have collapsed. We lost a pearl, an innocent."

Sean Yeap, who was with hikers who found the body, said the group of men and women, led by hero Kenny Chan, set off to follow a trail on a palm oil plantation about 1.2miles from where Nora disappeared.

They came across met an Indian man who told them he was familiar with the area and would be able to help them.

A strong smell led them to where they found Nora's body, at which point the party stood back and contacted the police as two in the group were overcome with emotion.
Nora Quoirin's devastated parents demand to know if her body was dumped and why she was naked

But if in this case the shaman was a pastor or a priest and the whole thing would have been a candle vigil or a praying sermon. No one would be suspicious of the Shaman

JMO

ETA: I find suspicious his details about the whole thing to be honest.

I would find it odd if it were my pastor or any pastor who would tell that story.

I don't think its about the religion, but the story he told. Then she is found.
Imo

Respect all religions....

How far apart are each of these houses? Where was the Dutch tourist to be able to see the Sora house so well, and to hear 'rustling'? That sounds like next door, yet I thought each cottage was spaced out?

Also, the complex itself, is it open on its perimeter boundaries, or is it cordoned off in some way with just one or two entrance/exits? I thought I saw somewhere that entrance was through one gate, which was locked at night. Can't remember where I saw, but would beg the question how she got out if area was secured all round and with a locked gate.

In answer to the arrival time of the family, the Dusun website says check in from 2pm. so would have been thereabouts or later.

A bit off topic but going back to a previous post: I found out we do have Child Rescue Alert in the UK. A quick look at the website shows that in every recent alert the child has been found very quickly (because they'd just wandered off I think, rather than because the alert system helped find them)

In theory radio and TV broadcasts can be interrupted with abduction alerts, and those overhead message boards on motorways can list details of a suspect vehicle, but in practice I've never known that to happen. Maybe I just wasn't watching telly or in the car. Hmmm... I spot a flaw...

I do think every country should have a decent equivalent of the Amber Alert system. If my child vanished I'd want everyone in the vicinity to get that instant text.

Last edited:
Irish Times August 14
Nóra Quoirin: ‘It is not possible she would have willingly left with a stranger’
Grandfather of deceased girl believes she was victim of crime
"He expressed confidence in Malaysian forensic scientists, but said he was surprised that the body was taken to the town of Seremban, rather than the capital Kuala Lumpur, some 70km away. He said he hoped technical means in Seremban would be up to standard."

Nóra Quoirin: ‘It is not possible she would have willingly left with a stranger’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1