Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
press conference is now online.

>estimate time of her death, was 2-3 days
>few bruises and small cut on her foots, but that not causes for her death
>no evidence that she was raped, her hymen still intact
>no evidence of kidnapping
>roughly report, that the cause of her death was gastro-internal bleeding. She did not eat for a very long time, plus so also under extremely stress.
>there are still undergoing intensive diagnosis for further clarification cause of her death.

Well yes, you're missing something. Nora's father is French, she probably also holds that nationality. We know the family attaches importance to their bi-lingual and cultural roots.

It has nothing to do with France holding any jurisdiction, France is merely following protocol for the best interest of its national subjects abroad by opening an investigation. France has also deployed embassy staff on-site.
Nora is French too. She had 2 nationalities. She entered Malaysia with her Irish passport.

For the French to render help, the government requires a criminal element or suspecting a criminal to open the case. Hence, they are opening a case now. If they don’t pursue the criminal line of thought, they cannot access the French resource for any kind of foreign intervention. Just a point on diplomatic protocol.

I must catch up, but because their time of arrival is unclear, I have looked up some flights.
There is a direct flight from London that arrives at 5pm at KL airport.
Other flights -non direct- arrive much later or round 1am.

If they had the direct flight, then they could have checked in at 7pm? One hour by car from the airport? Mom joined them at the airport, so her flight could have arrived between 4 and 5pm?

She was found in the jungle, but now they are interfering with local police investigation to check if she was alive by herself for a few days, wandering in the forest.

They want (French) police to conclude that she was kidnapped from the cabin, and her body was dumped near the waterfall recently.
All lines of thoughts are plausible until proven invalid.

Apparently there were no signs of kidnapping...

Nora died of internal injuries from 'prolonged' hunger and stress

So very sad...

I hope her family is comforted by the fact that there is no evidence of sexual assault. But I’m afraid this report may be hard for them to accept — it is natural to want to be angry at someone, to have a focus for your pain. It’s looking more like this could have been a tragedy with no one at fault, and sometimes those can be hard to reconcile your feelings with. Lashing out at others, or guilt toward oneself, are to be expected and are understandable — those feelings have to have some type of outlet.

My heart goes out to them. Of course they’ll want to be sure everything has been properly investigated, but hopefully they’ll be able to find some kind of peace. Heartbreaking, for sure. God bless them.

Apparently there were no signs of kidnapping...

Nora died of internal injuries from 'prolonged' hunger and stress

So very sad...
No evidence "for the time being."
I'm not sure how they can tell from an autopsy whether or not she was kidnapped.

It's a relief she was not raped and it doesn't appear that she was murdered, either.

How horrible if she starved to death.
I would think she would have died of thirst before starvation. She must have drank from the stream and it probably made her sick.

It will probably be awhile until we hear the full report. Imo

I hope her family is comforted by the fact that there is no evidence of sexual assault. But I’m afraid this report may be hard for them to accept — it is natural to want to be angry at someone, to have a focus for your pain. It’s looking more like this could have been a tragedy with no one at fault, and sometimes those can be hard to reconcile your feelings with. Lashing out at others, or guilt toward oneself, are to be expected and are understandable — those feelings have to have some type of outlet.

My heart goes out to them. Of course they’ll want to be sure everything has been properly investigated, but hopefully they’ll be able to find some kind of peace. Heartbreaking, for sure. God bless them.

So well said. Thank you.

press conference is now online.

>estimate time of her death, was 2-3 days
>few bruises and small cut on her foots, but that not causes for her death
>no evidence that she was raped, her hymen still intact
>no evidence of kidnapping
>roughly report, that the cause of her death was gastro-internal bleeding. She did not eat for a very long time, plus she also under extremely stressful condition.
>there are still undergoing intensive diagnosis for further clarification cause of her death, followed next update will be announced soon.

Thank you for this. It sounds like she spent all of that time wondering the jungle. That is so so sad.

And yet, still does not explain how she got up there

<modsnip: not victim friendly> She clearly WAS able to ‘ go in he garden alone’ then. Such a shame she was so close all along.

They need to locate her clothing that was discarded.

Can you die of starvation after only 3 days though? I thought humans could go longer than that

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree. During moments of emotional instability, in it common for some to blame others or find faults. Perhaps Nora really wandered off on her own and then hid/passed out under bushes (trust me, the rainforest is dense and not to be underestimated) before walking to or falling into the stream...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay