Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re incredibly humble. I missed what was said but you do have a lovely manner about you.

Thank you.

Raised in the south, hard working farming family 5 generations back. We were raised to help everyone, it was in our genes, that and the fear of disappointing our parents. We were taught "you own what you do and say" At the end of the day (life), that's all we have to leave on this good earth.

Jmho

This post isn't fair on the parents. I don't think they did anything wrong taking her to Malaysia.

Of course they wouldn't rather she had been murdered! They are just in disbelief as are lots of people as to what happened. It really doesn't seem to add up so I don't blame them for how they feel. I'm sure in time their views on it might change but it is very raw right now obviously.

Everybody in entitled to their views :)

I just don’t think it was the right environment for her and this case sadly reflects that. A normal functioning child could easily get lost given a chance in such a place and they took a child that was completely dependent on them and the worst happened because she was scared and probably freaked out at being somewhere so different from home.

She was found in an inaccessible place, but according to the team that found her body “It looked like she was sleeping. Her head was resting on her hands" - suggesting her body wasn't "dumped".

Some have suggested she may have wandered there herself and ultimately lay down to die - but if the area is inaccessible to experienced hikers, how could she have made it there herself?

Post-mortem showed no sign of physical or sexual trauma and her body has been released - cover-up possible but from what I've read, the results themselves (in terms of cause of death) are not being challenged by the family - it is the conclusions that have been drawn from this in terms of no third party involvement

Her body was discovered in an area that had previously been searched a few days after the search teams relocated to a different area - suggesting if there were third party involvement, they were actively following the search

Nora's body was found just 1 day after Nora's mother made an emotional appeal and the rewards of £10k was announced - I think this is significant

I'm speculating that Nora was with someone before she died (whether abducted or found disorientated) who decided her body needed to be found - through change or heart or realisation that they couldn't do any more for her but couldn't come forward for fear of being accused of criminal activity)

All just IMO

She was found in an inaccessible place, but according to the team that found her body “It looked like she was sleeping. Her head was resting on her hands" - suggesting her body wasn't "dumped".

Some have suggested she may have wandered there herself and ultimately lay down to die - but if the area is inaccessible to experienced hikers, how could she have made it there herself?

Post-mortem showed no sign of physical or sexual trauma and her body has been released - cover-up possible but from what I've read, the results themselves (in terms of cause of death) are not being challenged by the family - it is the conclusions that have been drawn from this in terms of no third party involvement

Her body was discovered in an area that had previously been searched a few days after the search teams relocated to a different area - suggesting if there were third party involvement, they were actively following the search

Nora's body was found just 1 day after Nora's mother made an emotional appeal and the rewards of £10k was announced - I think this is significant

I'm speculating that Nora was with someone before she died (whether abducted or found disorientated) who decided her body needed to be found - through change or heart or realisation that they couldn't do any more for her but couldn't come forward for fear of being accused of criminal activity)

All just IMO

If she say had developed hypothermia out there that could explain her taking her clothes off. Plus it could explain why they didn’t find her as she may have hidden from searchers.

Everybody in entitled to their views :)

I just don’t think it was the right environment for her and this case sadly reflects that. A normal functioning child could easily get lost given a chance in such a place and they took a child that was completely dependent on them and the worst happened because she was scared and probably freaked out at being somewhere so different from home.
The family are exceptionally well travelled .
Nora had frequently been abroad.There are family members in France ,Ireland and Asia.
Nora was used to being abroad and her family were extremely protective of her and would never have put her in a situation they regarded as potentially dangerous.
I think given the devastating news today ,we should be showing some respect and compassion towards her family.

All just IMO
The turning point was the information that Nora really wanted to see the waterfall, not the reward.

I am speculating that a sleeping Nora was taken to the waterfall by someone following the stream, and just left there. She was extremely traumatized after waking up by herself in the forest.

She developed duodenal ulcer quickly from the stress of trying to find her way back to the cabin, hiding from strangers.

Is that the Autopsy finished?
I know they said how she died and there was no sexual assault but what about if there was anyone else’s DNA on her or any drugs in her system and what about her bare feet considering she’s supposed to of been in the jungle 10 days wandering about there’s no mention of her feet being damaged in anyway?
It has been reported bthat there were scratches on the soles of Nora's feet.

Considering the child’s disability’s was Malaysia the right place to take her on holiday?

It seems like she suffered unimaginably in the last week and would of been scared witless and unable to seek help as she mentally didn’t have the capabilities to do so.

The fact the parents seemingly want her to have been murdered over her simply getting lost and then being too scared and out of her depth to seek helps point to their guilt in taking her to such a place in the first place.

A fully functioning child would struggle in such conditions let alone somebody like poor Nora. My heart goes out to her as she was totally defenseless in such a situation and should never of been put in such a situation in the first place.
The unfairness and insensitivity of you post is staggering . So much for victim friendly forum. I'm going to step away from this thread for my own sake. JMO

The unfairness and insensitivity of you post is staggering . So much for victim friendly forum. I'm going to step away from this thread for my own sake. JMO
Thank you for your contributions. They’ve been really helpful, especially with regards to translation. I agree with you. Have been reading more than commenting the last few threads but had to step back w few times.

All just IMO
Yes, there are still many unknowns in this case.

It is unbelievable that Nora could have made it to that location on her own. Walking through the jungle and navigating the steep sides of the mountain requires a lot of energy. If she had not eaten for a week and was starving I would think she would have been incredibly weak. I don't see how she could have had the stamina to keep wandering around after just a few days. And that's not even considering her disability, or the fact that she must have been extremely ill.
She may have been vomiting and dizzy and disoriented.

I just can't see her being mobile just a few days before and that being the reason they missed her. She would not have been able to move that fast.
I'm surprised she didn't have more severe injuries. Imo

I have shown the utmost sensitivity for the victim. I can not imagine how scared Nora was and how utterly alone and afraid she was and she didn’t mentally have the tools to comprehend what was going on around her. I have nothing but the utmost sympathy for her and I find it a tragedy that she lost her life in a situation that was totally avoidable.

I'm speculating that Nora was with someone before she died (whether abducted or found disorientated) who decided her body needed to be found - through change or heart or realisation that they couldn't do any more for her but couldn't come forward for fear of being accused of criminal activity

All just IMO
I understand some of your thoughts and ideas. But I have a hard time figuring out how anyone could have pulled it off.
Where could they be holding her? How could they transport her back to the waterfall area, without potentially being seen by searchers, tourists or officers?
And why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member