Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you thoughts as to who the 'someone' may be?
Of course, but can't discuss until new information comes out. I will look up a previous case, which was similar.

Regarding surviving only on water, a boy got locked in the bathroom of his school, just before Ramadan holidays. He wrote a note each day, until he couldn't. YouTube has the 1970s movie.

If Nora didn't develop ulcer immediately from extreme stress, she probably could have survived 2 weeks. Hypothermia wasn't an issue, and autopsy didn't indicate dehydration due to water borne pathogens.

The turning point was the information that Nora really wanted to see the waterfall, not the reward.

When was the info re the waterfall made public? Same time as the reward? Or was this information disclosed from the beginning

When was the info re the waterfall made public? Same time as the reward? Or was this information disclosed from the beginning
The hiking group was told about Nora's desire to see the waterfall, so they went straight towards the waterfall. Otherwise, they would probably have searched nearer the cabin.

No news article, or video interview, mention when this critical information was communicated, and by whom.

The investigation isn’t over the parents will want a picture of how she got out the house so fingerprints and dna etc will help eliminate strangers and if Nora climbed out the window.
Her missing underwear and the route she took hopefully will be discovered because of forensics maybe they could build a picture of what happened.
<modsnip - stating info as fact without MSM link>

Last edited by a moderator:
Exact opposite ... police searched with the assumption that she wandered off.
Yes I know they did at first but the parents insisting from the start definitely helped the investigation

The investigation isn’t over the parents will want a picture of how she got out the house so fingerprints and dna etc will help eliminate strangers and if Nora climbed out the window.

I doubt there will ever be a complete picture of how she got out of the house. And we don't know she didn't just walk out the door. They have already taken fingerprints at the chalet, there was one that they couldn't identify on the window. But it's a holiday chalet; that print could belong to any one of probably hundreds of people from all over the world.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190815-230310_Daily Mail Online-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20190815-230310_Daily Mail Online-01.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 21
I sincerely hope that Nora has left sufficient evidence of how she ended up at the waterfall and where she was hiding.

Are there any caves, old houses in the area she could have taken shelter or hidden?

I wonder, if she did find a safe place to hide and maybe that is why she could not be found?

I doubt there will ever be a complete picture of how she got out of the house. And we don't know she didn't just walk out the door. They have already taken fingerprints at the chalet, there was one that they couldn't identify on the window. But it's a holiday chalet; that print could belong to any one of probably hundreds of people from all over the world.
You would hope they would have names and addresses of everyone who rented that particular house and ask them visit their local police station for fingerprints and they could be sent to the Malaysian police straight away easy.

Uncle, Pacome Quoirin, also added... on attached:

"The findings that were announced in no way discredit a criminal act. She could have been kidnapped and fed at the beginning. There is insufficient evidence to jump to definitive conclusions."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190815-231544_Daily Mail Online-02.jpeg
    Screenshot_20190815-231544_Daily Mail Online-02.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 10
The hiking group was told about Nora's desire to see the waterfall, so they went straight towards the waterfall. Otherwise, they would probably have searched nearer the cabin.

No news article, or video interview, mention when this critical information was communicated, and by whom.

The timing of when this info was a) communicated to search teams/hiking group and b) made public could be crucial - or irrelevant.

The statements from the search team who found Nora's body suggest that they specifically focused on this area because of info re Nora's excitement about the waterfall (new intel or already known to search teams?). What's also not clear (or I've missed) is whether Nora's desire to see the waterfall (and speculation that she may have been trying to get there) was made public before the search teams and/or hikers set out in this direction, or after her body was found.

We did discuss how the hikers may have know she wanted to go to the waterfall. Some seemed to think, it was a local folks who heard from, family or the,resort.

Hum...so the key to unlocking the mystery is the waterfall?

Should be researching the waterfall ?

Just trying to understand where we need to look.

You are so helpful. You helped me so much last night.

Thank you!!!!

Jmo

Hum...so the key to unlocking the mystery is the waterfall?
It is important to figure out who else knew that Nora was excited about the waterfall, and who told them.

But there are other important issues too. The route she may have taken, if she was carried, etc. There will be traces of her hiding places beside the stream, not too far into the jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309