Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused by the statement that the location was inaccessible. It was clearly accessible; she was there, the hikers were there. Do they mean inaccessible by vehicle? If so that just means she wasn't driven there.

There is evidence that someone else was involved. She was UNABLE to mobilise herself there....remember,an experienced hiker struggled and ruined her boots in the process

So how did Nóra end up there seemingly unmarked apart from a few scratches

She can’t have walked
Vehicle is unlikely
Carried (hidden in a sleeping bag or similiar which would explain no injuries to her body)
Carried there and placed....BUT ... MSM now suggests 600m from home....so a different route

Different route would indicate some local knowledge

I mean actual evidence, not the family's assertion that she couldn't have gone out on her own.

There was no evidence is a break-in, no evidence of a struggle, no evidence that she was assaulted either physically or sexually. If the DNA test comes back with no foreign DNA and the toxicology test comes back negative, what is the conclusion then?

There is evidence that someone else was involved. She was UNABLE to mobilise herself there....remember,an experienced hiker struggled and ruined her boots in the process

So how did Nóra end up there seemingly unmarked apart from a few scratches

She can’t have walked
Vehicle is unlikely
Carried (hidden in a sleeping bag or similiar which would explain no injuries to her body)
Carried there and placed....BUT ... MSM now suggests 600m from home....so a different route

Different route would indicate some local knowledge
BBM - Is this an actual fact? Has the autopsy been released that says she only had a few scratches? I really doubt the Malaysian authorities would say no foul play if her body was basically pristine. I also think her parents would be publicly crying foul if this were true.

More on the Shamans in this article + more on Malaymail.com not sure if has been posted:

"It was claimed the mediums ‘communicated with spirits’ over the course of two hours and asked for Nora’s safe return. Nora’s parents (pictured: mother Meabh and father Sebastien) were also invited to attend the ceremony, but left after an hour. It is believed they were initially reluctant to attend
The state chief of police who has been the face of the investigation has now taken a week of annual leave.
A source familiar with the investigation added that the ravine where Nora’s body was found was searched ‘almost every day’ in the lead up to her discovery."

Link: Police deny taking Nora Quoirin’s parents to meet mediums during search | Malay Mail

BBM - Is this an actual fact? Has the autopsy been released that says she only had a few scratches? I really doubt the Malaysian authorities would say no foul play if her body was basically pristine. I also think her parents would be publicly crying foul if this were true.

"The Quoirins' solicitor in Paris, Charles Morel, told the Herald: "There's no possible definitive conclusion with the first post-mortem result.
"We're waiting for toxicological analysis and pathological tests."
Link: 'Please keep open minds on what happened to our girl', Nora family plead - Herald.ie
17/8/2019

Last edited:
I believe she is. At this point there's no evidence of anyone else's involvement.
Well, not physical evidence "as of yet" or that we know of, but there may be circumstantial evidence.

The fact that she would leave by herself in the first place is a red flag. We still don't know what may have caused her to go outside by herself in the middle of the night. (if that's what she did) The fact that a child with her disabilities could have made it that far on her own without very serious injuries is hard to believe.
The fact that searchers had already searched the area that she was found and didn't find her is hard to believe. Over 300 people were searching at that point?

That she had been mobile and able to go far at that point is incredible, considering the state she must have been in.
There are still many unanswered questions. Imo

Last edited:
More on the Shamans in this article + more on Malaymail.com not sure if has been posted:

"It was claimed the mediums ‘communicated with spirits’ over the course of two hours and asked for Nora’s safe return. Nora’s parents (pictured: mother Meabh and father Sebastien) were also invited to attend the ceremony, but left after an hour. It is believed they were initially reluctant to attend
The state chief of police who has been the face of the investigation has now taken a week of annual leave.
A source familiar with the investigation added that the ravine where Nora’s body was found was searched ‘almost every day’ in the lead up to her discovery."

Link: Police deny taking Nora Quoirin’s parents to meet mediums during search | Malay Mail
I would think that entire area would had to have been searched every day. It was only 2.5 sqare miles. With 100 people on the first day and more than 300 towards the end, if they were searching at arms length how could they keep missing her? She could not have been moving that fast. She must have been weak, exhausted, and very ill after a few days. Imo

I'm glad they said that too. Anne Brennan was a very silly woman for posting that nonsense.

I read her wall and she was a total nut job. I can't believe it ever made it in the MSM that some random lawyer, with no connection to the case at all, was making accusations against the parents. She even tried to claim that Nora's ruptured ulcer could have been caused by anal rape. Jeez. I guess this lawyer doesn't even know where the stomach is located?!

absolutely; have had some interesting talks with an expert dog handler
Yes, that's another thing that makes no sense. Conditions were almost ideal for the dogs to pick up her scent.
Scents are easier to pick up in cool, moist environments in shady areas with lush vegatation and no wind. It wasn't exactly cool, but it is the dry heat and direct sunlight that hinder them. Direct sunlight causes the scent vapors to to rise above the level the dogs are working. But there must have been plenty of shady areas in the jungle.

And she was barefoot! How could the dogs have lost her scent at the resort, and never picked it up again, especially if they were given a pair of her shoes?

And what about the cadaver dogs? They never picked up a scent even though they had just been there, and it was strong enough for even humans to smell? It just doesn't add up. Imo

I read her wall and she was a total nut job. I can't believe it ever made it in the MSM that some random lawyer, with no connection to the case at all, was making accusations against the parents. She even tried to claim that Nora's ruptured ulcer could have been caused by anal rape. Jeez. I guess this lawyer doesn't even know where the stomach is located?!
What?! I didn't even read all that, (I have no idea what a wall is) I just saw the article in MSM, and even then it was clear that she was not the brightest bulb.
It's truly amazing what idiots come out of the woodwork in cases like this, and even worse is that she would have known that people who knew nothing about the case might have believed her!

She cannot possibly be that stupid so maybe she does have a grudge against this family, as some have suggested. Why else would she tell blatant lies? It makes no sense.

This is clearly a case of libel. Imo

I've been thinking along the same lines . Unless a statement comes from LBT it's not the correct , verified by family , info . we've been told to disregard any info from other sources so to me any interviews with locals , hikers, or ' sources' are not to be taken as fact .
the autopsy results released stated cause of death . Just because it didn't mention cuts on her bare feet or scratches to her legs ,doesn't mean they weren't there .

Yes, they reported that she had "scratches" on her feet and bruises on her legs. That's about it. No broken bones or fractures, no wounds or cuts or signs of leeches or insect bites, no cuts or bumps or bruises anywhere else on her body even though she had apparently been in the jungle naked and barefoot for eight days. Not to mention she would not have been capable of navigating through the jungle without falling down many times, nor would she be able to cross all the streams and rivers by herself, or climb the steep slopes.

It's really quite a miracle. Imo

I've been thinking along the same lines . Unless a statement comes from LBT it's not the correct , verified by family , info . we've been told to disregard any info from other sources so to me any interviews with locals , hikers, or ' sources' are not to be taken as fact .
the autopsy results released stated cause of death . Just because it didn't mention cuts on her bare feet or scratches to her legs ,doesn't mean they weren't there .
LE did report the scratches and bruises on her feet and legs during the PC. Those were the only injuries she had, as indicated in the autopsy results. That she had no other injuries just makes no sense. Imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member