Mallory Parker's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mallory, Mallory, why do you think Casey would not see you and her own brother the night you went searching for her? Where was Caylee then?

Mallory, have you ever considered that Casey was waiting for Caylee's body to decompose, so no one could prove the crime she committed on her own daughter? Why did Casey avoid everybody for those 31 days?

Mallory, did you really see "amazing"?

i think it was bad for the state for more reasons than the "amazing" statement.

it was what she "could not recall" and

"did not remember"

weak, imo.

just the fact that her appearance gave the IS the opportunity to wax eloquent about how "amazing" her testimony was equals bad for the state.

imo.

they are always looking for that opening. i hate it that her appearance gave them that chance.

It appeared to me, Mallory gave no thought whatsoever to the questions asked before she responded,"I don't recall".She answered too quickly,IMO.

I was at work all day, but reading the highlights. I'm now watching IS as I dvd'd it. I had to keep rewinding the "amazing" part. I couldn't believe how she seemed to be protecting Casey. I lived with a sociopath for almost 20 years and I can tell you first hand that they can put on one heck of a horse and pony show.
I looked up the word Amazing:
a·maz·ing   
[uh-mey-zing] Show IPA
–adjective
causing great surprise or sudden wonder.

She cries at just about the this point. Yes it is surely "Amazing" to her that after what she has seen in the past and what she now knows. I am sure the last few days have brought on ton's of sudden wonder and total surprise.
IMO, she is truly amazed at what is going down here and how she was duped. I did look at this in a backwards sort of way.

No offense, but I think that Mallory's choice of words was a little extreme.

What would be "amazing" about a good mother/daughter relationship?

I think that if she had children, she would be able to put that so-called "amazing" relationship into context better.

I mean, what little kid doesn't adore their mother? Even if she thinks they had a very close relationship, what would make that "amazing"?

I dunno, it just seems a bit over the top. JMO.:twocents:

What would be amazing about the relationship is if she were answering based on how she thought Caylee felt about her mother.
I believe she was thinking of Caylee and how Caylee felt about Casey- not the other way around.
No one at this point could make me believe that Casey could accuse Lee of all this mess and Mallory shed one tear over Casey.
She was crying for Caylee remembering how Caylee felt towards her mother.
JMHO

When Mallory started crying my first thought was that she was crying FOR CAYLEE. As in a "Caylee loved her Mommy sooo much so how could Mommy kill her?" kind of way. I don't know if anyone else felt that way but I did.

I'm still stuck on Mallory's depo where she described the welcome home celebration for KC, complete with Mr. and Mrs. Baez, that they kept "low key" and no one mentioned Caylee once. Now, that to me, is "amazing" in a backwards sort of way.

When Mallory started crying my first thought was that she was crying FOR CAYLEE. As in a "Caylee loved her Mommy sooo much so how could Mommy kill her?" kind of way. I don't know if anyone else felt that way but I did.

This is exactly what I thought.

What I think is truly "amazing" is that this is the same Mallory whose deposition I read for the first time last week. In her deposition she didn't really have any personal relationship with Casey. Wouldn't really call her a friend. Didn't really appear to have any intelligent thoughts or comments to make about Casey. She didn't really appear to even know Casey other than she was her boyfriend's sister, on the deposition. Very, very different emotional person on the stand today.......truly amazing!:crazy:

That is exactly what I mean. She could not believe what has happened and what she now knows. She saw a loving, wonderful Mom with her beautiful daughter who both had a special bond. Now she knows that is not what was actually happening. Very hard to come with to grips with. What you thought was reality was not and what is reality is too much to bear. I really do feel badly for her.

What I think is truly "amazing" is that this is the same Mallory whose deposition I read for the first time last week. In her deposition she didn't really have any personal relationship with Casey. Wouldn't really call her a friend. Didn't really appear to have any intelligent thoughts or comments to make about Casey. She didn't really appear to even know Casey other than she was her boyfriend's sister, on the deposition. Very, very different emotional person on the stand today.......truly amazing!:crazy:

I'm with you on that, Lone. IMO, Mallory is about to become an "Anthony" and marry into the family....how would it look to them if she talked bad about Casey....not going to happen...that would probably destroy her relationship with the Anthony family....IMO, she is trying to be the perfect daughter in law. JMO

What would be amazing about the relationship is if she were answering based on how she thought Caylee felt about her mother.
I believe she was thinking of Caylee and how Caylee felt about Casey- not the other way around.
No one at this point could make me believe that Casey could accuse Lee of all this mess and Mallory shed one tear over Casey.
She was crying for Caylee remembering how Caylee felt towards her mother.
JMHO

I see what you are saying, and possibly that was what made her tear up.

However, she didn't make the distinction, and it was inferred that she was calling their mutual relationship "amazing". IMO that was exactly what she and the defense wanted.

And how she could even play ball with the defense is beyond me, after the accusations thrown at her fiance. You would think she would be more concerned on how this would affect Lee's fatherhood someday...?

For such an "amazing" mother, ICA sure had no problem forgetting about Caylee after June 16th.

YES! ITA! Even if Mallory really was tearing up over Caylee, she played it off as if she didn't think ICA was responsible and she felt badly for her. It was a total about face from the depo.

And the resounding question is WHY??? What does she get out of it? Does she figure that if ICA is going down, she doesn't want to be a nail in the coffin? If so, that's really cowardly.

That is exactly what I mean. She could not believe what has happened and what she now knows. She saw a loving, wonderful Mom with her beautiful daughter who both had a special bond. Now she knows that is not what was actually happening. Very hard to come with to grips with. What you thought was reality was not and what is reality is too much to bear. I really do feel badly for her.

Did she really see that?

Because frankly, IMO, she dumped Caylee on her parents every chance she got. She was able to go out and party way more than other young single moms (like Brittany S.). She used her daughter as a pawn against George and Cindy. She had a trail of boyfriends that she brought Caylee around AND let that baby sleep in the bed with some of these men.:banghead:

Even if she didn't kill her intentionally, she was hardly the picture of a "good mother" by any standards. If anything, Cindy was the good mother to Caylee.:twocents:

MP is going to have to live with her own conscience. IMO, she was cowardly, but then being engaged to Lee she has to be careful she doesn't p*ss off his Mama Cindy.

In sessions is driving me crazy playing Mallory's 'amazing' testimony over and over again and saying how much it helps the defense!

I think it could backfire though and help the prosecution. What mother with an "amazing bond" with their child will act the way Casey did.. go to blockbuster on the very night her daughter died?

And Baez is always asking was Caylee feed . OMG.....The grandparents provided the food , the roof over Caylee's head , her clothes, diapers and toys. Casey didn't have a job. She stole from Grandma for cake for Caylee !!! OMG...stop it already....Casey provided little for her daughter:banghead: When is her family gonna wake the HECK up? Better yet why doesn't the state make mention of this when people are saying what a good mom she is ???

Remember too, after Caylee died, Casey took chicken nuggets and popsicles from the Anthony's freezer? She stole from her dead daughter.....:banghead:

Charleyann

Nough said.....

I think Mallory has been trained to be an Anthony. Deny who Casey really is in public and embellish everything to make Casey sound better, and save negativity and criticism for behind closed doors. I bet in private she's not that glowing about Casey as she was on the stand today. Maybe Mallory is afraid that if Casey went after LA and GA that Casey might go after her if she doesn't suck up to Casey on the stand.

I do also think she feels bad for Caylee, not Casey. She just can't say that on the stand and be against Casey on record. I just don't see her being devastated over Casey, but I can see her being devastated over sweet Caylee, who loved dearly the mother that ended up killing her. I'm betting that Mallory is still wondering why and how this happened.

I just hope Lee isn't nearly as nice on the stand.

I know, why all the questions about if Caylee was hungry. She was eating fine, thanks to her grandparents. It's the other things ICA did to her daughter or didn't do that are the issue. Did MP ever see Caylee roaming alone on a balcony?

Well what I noticed most of all and would have if on jury...

She did not reply to question saying:
Casey was great Mom ..she was so patient with Caylee.
They use to play dress up together.
I don't know how she did it all.
She would buy her the cutest outfits.
I can still hear her Caylee's giggles when Casey would snuggle with her ....

NOPE All she said was AMAZING ... what she didn't say was a lot louder than what she did say .....JMO

I know, why all the questions about if Caylee was hungry. She was eating fine, thanks to her grandparents. It's the other things ICA did to her daughter or didn't do that are the issue. Did MP ever see Caylee roaming alone on a balcony?

I think all that has to do with his rebuttal to the "negligence" charge

YES! ITA! Even if Mallory really was tearing up over Caylee, she played it off as if she didn't think ICA was responsible and she felt badly for her. It was a total about face from the depo.

And the resounding question is WHY??? What does she get out of it? Does she figure that if ICA is going down, she doesn't want to be a nail in the coffin? If so, that's really cowardly.

I don't think she played it off, I think she went in to the court with enough respect to just tell the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back