Man Dragged off United Airlines/Flight Overbooked, April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I mid April I flew UA across the country, a few days after these incidents started. My UA pilot was super friendly and chatty the whole flight, basically giving us an aerial tour of what was below.

I was thinking... enough already. SHUT UP! :giggle:

I think the guy was being overly friendly and nice to make sure everyone had a good report when we got off the plane. I flew AA home, and it was quiet. No incidents on any flights. Thank goodness.

In Australia, lets say you want to use the bathroom seat belt sign is on or even worse minutes before landing and somebody races to the loo, you do it at your own risk. So if you break a few bones with turbulence or upon landing the onus is on themselves. They have just breached a civil aviation regulation.

the problem is, civil aviation regulations are NOT preventing lawsuits

At least we got a lot of great meme's out of this incident.

In ^ vid one of the fighters - man wearing black shirt - has writing/characters printed on back.
Can anyone ID the language - Arabic? Japanese? Mandarin? Other?
Or what it says? TiA.

In ^ vid one of the fighters - man wearing black shirt - has writing/characters printed on back.
Can anyone ID the language - Arabic? Japanese? Mandarin? Other?
Or what it says? TiA.

English. I believe it says "Sand Box".

Video shows Delta employee threaten family with jail time for not leaving flight

But it’s not just the fact of their removal that has Brian Schear and his wife upset. As captured on cell phone video recorded by his wife Brittany, a Delta employee is seen directly misquoting company policy regarding car seats for their infant son – before threatening the family with jail time.

A Delta employee is heard saying that removing the family “…would be a federal offense, and then you and your wife would be in jail and your kids would be…”

“With him being two, he cannot sit in a carseat,” Jenna says. “He has to sit here, in your arms, the whole time.”

“He rode on a car seat the whole flight out here, on a Delta flight,” Schear responds.

This is in direct contravention to the policy on Delta’s own website, which encourages parents to bring a car seat for any child two years of age or younger.

“For children under the age of two, we recommend you purchase a seat on the aircraft and use an approved child safety seat,” Delta’s policy reads.

Passenger Says Crew Left Her No Choice But to Pee in a Cup
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/usn Pe...ww.kshb.com/news/local-news/...-united-flight May 9 &1
"Nicole Harper tried to use the restroom on United flight 6056 on April 10th. A flight attendant ordered her back to her seat. The seatbelt sign was still illuminated.
"I said 'I'm going to need to use the restroom or I'm going to need a cup.' They handed me the cup which was about this big and I was like 'I'm going to need a second cup.'" said Harper."

United Airlines' corporate reputation is at an all time low, but perceptions of Wells Fargo and Volkswagen are on the mend
http://www.thedrum.com/news/2017/05...tion-all-time-low-perceptions-wells-fargo-and

When a brand talks about a PR nightmare there is no question that United Airlines is still waking up from its own.

Negative perceptions of United’s corporate reputation have increased by 500% after it forcibly removed a passenger from an overbooked flight last month.

United Airlines PR problems is much more serious than Wells Fargo or Volkswagen.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manipulikka
Back