Man Marries Pillow

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This reminds me of a doc I saw a while back about japanese men having real 'relationships' with their anime dolls.

From wiki-
Novelty forms
In Japan inflatable love pillows ("dakimakura") with a life-size picture of a *advertiser censored* star or anime character and optionally a hole for penetration are also popular.

So I wonder if the marriage was to a regular pillow or the dakimakura style 'pillow'.

ETA: It's not only japanese men.

The 2007 Five documentary film Guys and Dolls describes four British and American men and their relationships with sex dolls.

Heres a link to a pic of one of the not so raunchy dakimakuras-

http://images.google.com.au/imgres?...l=en&sa=X&rlz=1T4GGLL_enAU358AU358&tbs=isch:1

I'm scarred for life.

Did you see the bit where the guy posted a pic of his doll-girlfriend ,whom he had bought a rose for? He emphasizes that it's a REAL rose. LMAO. How romantic!

They take them out on dates and everything. ...Have entire wardrobes full of clothes for them etc.

Did you see the bit where the guy posted a pic of his doll-girlfriend ,whom he had bought a rose for? He emphasizes that it's a REAL rose. LMAO. How romantic!

They take them out on dates and everything. ...Have entire wardrobes full of clothes for them etc.

How strange. Guess I am old fashion?? I did have a very interesting conversation with an alarm clock once but it was only once and I dont think a relationship would have worked out. I dont even get along with my current alarm clock.

Oh I needed the laugh tonight - thanks everyone! This reminded me of a show I watched where this UK man would sleep with these rubber women (wigs, make up, the lot). I never laughed so hard.

hmmmm...marrying a pillow. Doesn't seem so odd to me. I think alot of us would carry our pillows around if we could -- especially to work :)

Mel

So this guy can marry a pillow, which by the way cannot sign a marriage license....and we won't even let loving, committed homosexual couples marry? Ultimate fail!

Now I'm wondering if they would allow marriages between two pillows.

Thanks for the laugh. This is a week I needed to crack up. This is one of the best stoires I have read under the bizarre forum in a long while. Our world really is filled with some real fruitcakes.. I just can't stop laughing--:woohoo::woohoo:

Goz

I would never trust a man into pillows. First, it's foam. Claiming it's hypoallergenic and must rest on it so his nasal passages are clear. Next thing you know, down feathers. And, he's constantly putting pillow in the dryer to "fluff it up". Seriously, isn't one size as satisfactory as another? Then, the "massage pillow". All those rolling thingys around his neck and other aching spots.

He'll be divorced before you can say Tempurpedic...

OMG, I have just discovered that I am a pillow ho. I get a new one every 12 to 18 months :)

LOL! I knew this would be a great thread. Thanks for all the laughs. lol

I hope he knows that if they ever got divorced she would be the one with the "case".

They already had a huge argument because he was three sheets to the wind but it was patched up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back