Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know who he is. But my question is, if the man carrying a baby at 2:30 am isn't the same as the man carrying the baby at 4:00 am, does that mean the blob isn't related?

But I don't see how that can be. ABC and GMA reported it as news that the three sightings are related. So someone must be not telling the truth right? Cause ABC n GMA would never exaggerate or make up their own news! *sarcasm.

I would like to know where the cops got 6 pics of suspected baby snatchers ? LOL My guess is they are just friends of the LE and when he pegged one they cracked up in the back office LOL

I would like to know where the cops got 6 pics of suspected baby snatchers ? LOL My guess is they are just friends of the LE and when he pegged one they cracked up in the back office LOL

BBM

Motorcycle witness picked the homeless man who had been in the neighborhood, and was picked up on an unrelated warrant several days ago.

BBM

Motorcycle witness picked the homeless man who had been in the neighborhood, and was picked up on an unrelated warrant several days ago.

The motorcyle rider or the homeless man? ;)

It's really going to suck if LE (thru excellent detective work) has totally discounted the blob video, if the gas station owner is x$ richer by selling the video to MSM, and if we've wasted all our time sleuthing it.

On a positive note, the blob laughs help. :D

It's really going to suck if LE (thru excellent detective work) has totally discounted the blob video, the gas station owner is x$ richer by selling the video to MSM, and we've wasted all our time sleuthing it.

On a positive note, the blob laughs help. :D

Do we know they sold it? Maybe I read this wrong, and the "if" applied to all.

I think the neighbor sighting could be credible, but I need to know how well her husband and she know the Irwin's. Are they friends, casual acquaintances?

The only thing that bothers me is that Lisa is almost 11 months old and 30+ lbs. Would she look like a baby if she were being carried or would most people describe her as a toddler or small child?

I think the neighbor sighting could be credible, but I need to know how well her husband and she know the Irwin's. Are they friends, casual acquaintances?

The only thing that bothers me is that Lisa is almost 11 months old and 30+ lbs. Would she look like a baby if she were being carried or would most people describe her as a toddler or small child?

If you look at the photos of her at the birthday party, where grandpa is holding her, she looks like a small child. She's got long legs, she is a big girl.

I get the uncomfortable feeling that the LE are not focused on this aspect of discovery (the "blob" video) as they know it is unrelated to Lisa. I agree with most of you that believe Lisa was too big to have been carried around in a diapeer. I also find it extremely maddening that the news programs keep calling up the baby pictures rather than those pictures more relatable to her actually age/growth.

The blob is not doing anything illegal on video but simply walking, and appears not to be carrying anything at all. I don't see any evidence that connects this blob to Lisa's missing.

Motorcycle guy didn't even come forward for "about a week." I am pretty sure by that time the neighbor lady was already on TV.

Just using ^this^ post as a jumping off point.

If I've read it once, I've read it a hundred times. You may think what you know/heard/saw doesn't matter ...or that it's too late...but it can matter and its never too late to report.

In most high profile crime cases or missing persons cases, there will be numerous media covering the case. That media might include interviews of other tipsters/witnesses, photos, etc.

I don't think that should preclude LE (or anyone) from asking the public to still search their memory for anything out of the ordinary they may have heard/seen.

In fact I personally think its a danger to discourage someones tip to LE or a tipline... based on the age of the memory or the fact that other tipsters have gone on record. Its hard enough to get the public involved as it is, imo, because they often times minimize their own potential tip.

Most professional organizations, including the FBI & local LE agencies, still encourage tipsters to contact them, despite the passing time factor. Sometimes they're still requesting this many months or even years after the fact.

Why do you need to know the BBM part to help determine the credibility of their report(s)?

I use the word baby broadly myself depending on what I'm referring to. If being carried "cradle style" for example, and in a diaper...I'd probably describe a small toddler as a "baby", especially if seen from a distance and/or in the dark.

Why do you need to know the BBM part to help determine the credibility of their report(s)?

I use the word baby broadly myself depending on what I'm referring to. If being carried "cradle style" for example, and in a diaper...I'd probably describe a small toddler as a "baby", especially if seen from a distance and/or in the dark.

I can't speak for the OP, but I assumed they meant the thought of it being someone (close) who might say they saw the man with the baby to try to take the focus off of the parents.

Bringing this over from MSM thread. Can any locals verify the number of witnesses? Or is this just bad reporting? I thought the 3 that we knew of had been indentified. TIA

Last Friday, three Kansas City residents came forward to say that they saw a suspicious man walking the streets with an infant on the night that Baby Lisa disappeared.

Two other witnesses, who were not named, said they encountered a similar scene a few hours earlier

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/2...ing-11-month-old-missouri-baby/#ixzz1c2ATghVS

Honestly, to me, the blob just looks like a nurse walking down the street. :waitasec:

I came here to ask the question "Does ANYONE else see a man carrying a baby in that gas station video????
This answers my question LOL

The first woman asked reporters not to name her. Even though her name was stuck onto her video clip, she is not officially named. Neither is her husband. Only motorcycle guy is officially named. So clearly this is a case of bad reporting.

I can't speak for the OP, but I assumed they meant the thought of it being someone (close) who might say they saw the man with the baby to try to take the focus off of the parents.

Yes, this was my point exactly.

So if there was a pic that shows that you can see DB's front stoop from one of these witnesses backyard can it be posted? Not MSM

I read in the timeline that this witness saw the man at around 12:00 am, is this known to be an accurate statement??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anaaaa555
Back