Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I came here to ask the question "Does ANYONE else see a man carrying a baby in that gas station video????
This answers my question LOL

I don't, and I've watched them play it over and over with an arrow pointing to the person walking. I see no baby and I can't even tell if it's a man or a woman.

Nurse? Can you link us up with your map that has the Walking Man pointers? I'm trying to figure out which sighting is the location that BS wants searched. Or has that been figured out already? TIA.

I don't, and I've watched them play it over and over with an arrow pointing to the person walking. I see no baby and I can't even tell if it's a man or a woman.

I wonder if there is a live witness for that location and that's how the video came about. IIRC, there is an unnamed witness somewhere? If there is then that witness may have been able to identify gender and if something was being carried.

Nurse? Can you link us up with your map that has the Walking Man pointers? I'm trying to figure out which sighting is the location that BS wants searched. Or has that been figured out already? TIA.

http://g.co/maps/pamv2

centered on 4am sighting... this is the area that he wants searched I believe

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2011/11/01/ng-baby-lisa-irwin-neighbor.hln

THIS is exactly why I have been wondering what house this guy was seen going up to. It is one of the very houses I was saying that has a front and back gate that you can cut through to get to the townhouses! Curiouser, and curiouser! And yes, Jersey would probably know this because he did work on her next door neighbors back yard (this info is in one of the neighbor interviews right after he was arrested).

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2011/11/01/ng-baby-lisa-irwin-neighbor.hln

THIS is exactly why I have been wondering what house this guy was seen going up to. It is one of the very houses I was saying that has a front and back gate that you can cut through to get to the townhouses! Curiouser, and curiouser! And yes, Jersey would probably know this because he did work on her next door neighbors back yard (this info is in one of the neighbor interviews right after he was arrested).

And might JI also know this?

I don't know if he knows anybody up there or not. I know because of traipsing around up there as a kid. Most of those neighbors when I was a kid still live up there.

What do you mean by "up there", exactly? We're talking about N Chelsea Rd., right?

First there is a vehicle tampered with in JI/DB's driveway, several weeks later Lisa is missing and there is a man seen walking wth a baby that night, Jersey is floating around and now<modsnip>MW is walking through the neighborhood.

Darn girl....MOVE, like yesterday. ;) I hear the boonies are nice, except for the bugs/no stores and odd neighbors that plant flers, at least they are further away. :floorlaugh:

Bringing this over from MSM thread. Can any locals verify the number of witnesses? Or is this just bad reporting? I thought the 3 that we knew of had been indentified. TIA

Last Friday, three Kansas City residents came forward to say that they saw a suspicious man walking the streets with an infant on the night that Baby Lisa disappeared.

Two other witnesses, who were not named, said they encountered a similar scene a few hours earlier

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/2...ing-11-month-old-missouri-baby/#ixzz1c2ATghVS

It sounds like there are 3 witnesses that came forward on the same day. This article is dated 10/27 and it said the 3 witness came forward "last Friday" which would have been 10/21. Then there are two other witnesses that saw the same thing a few hours earlier (presumably this is referring to the neighbors) Maybe bad reporting, or maybe there are 2 more witnesses that have chosen to remain anonymous?

What do you mean by "up there", exactly? We're talking about N Chelsea Rd., right?
Yeppers. The only neighbors of JI that I have come across that know him are 'immediate' neighbors. This address is not 'immediate' at all.

It sounds like there are 3 witnesses that came forward on the same day. This article is dated 10/27 and it said the 3 witness came forward "last Friday" which would have been 10/21. Then there are two other witnesses that saw the same thing a few hours earlier (presumably this is referring to the neighbors) Maybe bad reporting, or maybe there are 2 more witnesses that have chosen to remain anonymous?
Maybe they only came forward to the media those days. I dunno.

As a Boonie, I can tell you that no stores is not a big deal. (Except for at Christmas time). :)

Yeppers. The only neighbors of JI that I have come across that know him are 'immediate' neighbors. This address is not 'immediate' at all.

But when you say, "up there", do you mean that Chelsea is up higher than N Lister? On a hill or something? You can't really tell that from Google Earth, which is why I'm wondering. If you were going to cut through the home across the street from JI's, cross N Chelsea, cut through a back yard there, and walk to the townhouses...would this trek be up and down hill?

So, if it was JI carrying the baby over on N Chelsea, the neighbors on N Chelsea probably wouldn't have immediately said, "Oh, that's JI!". But it seems like neighbors over there did know Jersey, right? Wonder if the Perscales knew him. :waitasec:

But when you say, "up there", do you mean that Chelsea is up higher than N Lister? On a hill or something? You can't really tell that from Google Earth, which is why I'm wondering. If you were going to cut through the home across the street from JI's, cross N Chelsea, cut through a back yard there, and walk to the townhouses...would this trek be up and down hill?
All up hill until you get to the edge of the townhouses property. Then down into the townhouses.

In da Middle, could you tell me if the people that live in the townhouses associate and are on friendly terms with the people that live in the houses? txs

So, if it was JI carrying the baby over on N Chelsea, the neighbors on N Chelsea probably wouldn't have immediately said, "Oh, that's JI!". But it seems like neighbors over there did know Jersey, right? Wonder if the Perscales knew him. :waitasec:
I don't know if they knew either. I only know 'of' JI. I don't know that I would have recognized him off of his property until this happened. The kids are who I am familiar with. I didn't know Jersey at all and I was asked about him by the cops before this happened. Mrs. P wasn't an 'immediate' neighbor either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back