Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DB said they could receive incoming calls. Do why didn't JI call?
While I haven't read the article in the hard copy of people's magazine, the posters who read it reported that the article said the phones couldn't neither make nor receive calls.

The same kind of reflection that made Elizabeth Smart's sister realize who abducted her sister several months later, maybe?

The sister had seen the man previously. He wasn't a complete stranger. I think witnesses who see someone for the first and only time are less likely to have accurate recall. Especially so if the recall is a week later rather than immediate.

JMO

While I haven't read the article in the hard copy of people's magazine, the posters who read it reported that the article said the phones couldn't neither make nor receive calls.

"Jeremy had expected to be home from his Starbucks job around 10:00 pm, however he states the work took longer than he expected. He then claims he could not call home (from the work cell phone in his pocket). This claim contradicts previous statements by Deborah that the cell phones that were in the house (and are now missing) could receive incoming phone calls…they just (she claims) couldn’t send outgoing calls (even though one was made at 2:30 am that morning) because of what she says was “restricted service” due to not paying the phone bill."

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/22/lisa-irwin-case-search-warrant-and-people-details/

The sister didn't wait about a week before saying she witnessed a kidnapping.

No, but it took her weeks and weeks to remember where she recognized the intruder's voice from.

DB said they could receive incoming calls. Do why didn't JI call?

When the cells are on 'restricted' service they can receive call and texts. And they can dial 911 and/or the payment center, but nowhere else.

When the cells are on 'restricted' service they can receive call and texts. And they can dial 911 and/or the payment center, but nowhere else.

Then why didn't JI call home to say he was not going to be at home at 10 pm but much later?

SO the phones could receive calls in then?

No, according to what poster who has the hard copy of people magazine article posted.
Another thing I gathered from the People article:

The cell phones. We heard earlier that there was limited service and they couldn't make outgoing calls (ie, to call 911). Well now JI states they couldn't receive calls either.

"And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home". Bradley says she was never worried because "I knew he was at work". Still, it was the first time Irwin had ever worked late.

Source: People magazine purchased, entire article not in MSM.

Another tid-bit released:

Authorities also received a judge's permission to search "a garden area with portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned."

Bradley later said, according to the warrant, that she did not immediately go looking for her baby behind the house because she "was afraid of what she might find."

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20539176,00.html

Mel

Then why didn't JI call home to say he was not going to be at home at 10 pm but much later?
But do we know he didn't and she was just already asleep and did not receive the call. The phones are gone, so the only way to know is the phone records. We do not have access to them. Or he might not have understood what 'restricted' really meant and thought he couldnt make or receive calls at all.

But do we know he didn't and she was just already asleep and did not receive the call. The phones are gone, so the only way to know is the phone records. We do not have access to them. Or he might not have understood what 'restricted' really meant and thought he couldnt make or receive calls at all.

I just posted a quote from a poster who has a hard copy of people magazine article and according to that poster the article says he didn't.

Sorry if this has been answered but is Jersey the guy the motorcycle man fingered in a pic line-up? If not who is the guy and do we know more about him?

Restricted service for sprint you can receive calls and texts but only for the first 36-48 hours then the restriction goes to full restriction where you can only place outgoing calls to sprint service center and 911 and no incoming at all....so it would depend on what point they were at on the restriction......being that they were having problems on Sunday and thus got the other phone from family I would assume they were past the point of still being able to receive incoming calls/texts....JMHO!

OK drove right in front of the yard of the first witness. IF they saw as they state, it is possible to see as described. There is a street light right in their yard - very bright on the street right there.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ba...gh-questions-parents/story?id=14810300&page=2

this is the article of the motorcycle man that picked a phot out of 6 he was shown . The motorcycle man and the 1st witness/neighbor's description dont match. Cops have interviews the man on the photo so who is he?

I don't know who he is. But my question is, if the man carrying a baby at 2:30 am isn't the same as the man carrying the baby at 4:00 am, does that mean the blob isn't related?

But I don't see how that can be. ABC and GMA reported it as news that the three sightings are related. So someone must be not telling the truth right? Cause ABC n GMA would never exaggerate or make up their own news! *sarcasm.

I don't know who he is. But my question is, if the man carrying a baby at 2:30 am isn't the same as the man carrying the baby at 4:00 am, does that mean the blob isn't related?

But I don't see how that can be. ABC reported it as news that the three sightings are related. So someone must be not telling the truth right? Cause ABC would never exaggerate or make their own news! *sarcasm.

Press has been claiming that descriptions are consistent. Which they aren't. And for the life of me I can't understand how the blob can be consistent with any description. It's a blob.

Press has been claiming that descriptions are consistent. Which they aren't. And for the life of me I can't understand how the blob can be consistent with any description. It's a blob.
yep and it is always coming out of the woods that do not exist.

Lol, the blob not in the woods that is tall at 5' 7" . Was he shorter or taller while bald? Adding a hairpiece could add another inch or two. Although, if I walked 3 or 4 miles carrying a 30 baby, I would look shorter then cause i'd be draggin.

I do think there is more to the neighbor, she knew JI was working, she knew DB was drinking and drunk (maybe even her idea, since she kept the kids for the wine run), she knew the house and the dogs. Maybe a bone to pick since her and her hubby were split? Lisa wouldn't cry cause she knew her and her fingerprints and DNA would not be foriegn to the house. Could be???

We have a lot of theft in this area where I live. Anytime I get up during the night, wee hours of the morning, I always look outside and survey our little kingdom as well as the immediate neighbours. If we have left on a night light or have a ceiling fixture on at the time, I can't distibuish a person walking by as to race, or even what colour clothing they are wearing unless they are directly under a street lamp. I usually have to turn off any interior lights to get a clearer view. If witness Lisa was at the window, and communicating via hand signals or whatever that night, she would have had to have an interior light on for him to see she was even at the window. JMHOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back