Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
An unclothed white baby with a black man in the middle of the night ( I might add, I am only stating the color because that is what was being said but I dont care what the colors are) when it is 45 degree's out shall a fussy baby make and warrant a call to the police. You dont walk down the block in the cold with your child who is fussy in the middle of the night. I am not buying these stories.. I keep saying I hope I am proved wrong but I dont think I will. The only way I will believe this if it were DB who had this person take Lisa away... Her story changing non stop and her not wanting to help find Lisa has my radar going and she is involved in Lisa's disappearance. IMHO
I certainly wouldn't, but people do all kinds of dumb things, like get plastered with 3 sleeping children in the house.

But it's probably moot anyway, because I think the eyewitnesses were simply mistaken.

You've got those two things turned around. They stopped cooperating because LE was telling her, flat out, that she had killed baby Lisa. Over and over and over and over for hours.

I dont buy it Jenna.. I will take the word of LE in this case before I take the word of DB. Of course they are going to question her in a possibly not so nice manner. Normal in these cases, deal with it. Your kid is missing. They could have cut off body parts from me and I still wouldnt have stopped talking to them. Sorry, I dont buy it. That is not an excuse to stop looking for your daughter, stopping your talks with the police and making deals with the media..

I want to know what happened to the money that this family raised through the sale of all those t-<modsnip> and their Fb account and regular online account asking for money. Those things need to be done in a legal way otherwise no one knows how much money they collected as is the case now.. Fraud maybe.. Money problems... I think that needs to be checked into..

There are two reasons, 1 being the man could have been carrying his own fussy baby to try and get him/her to sleep, or just going for a walk with his baby for fresh air. 2 is that people hesitate to phone the police because they assume it's a variation of number 1.

IMO

I am with Frankie on this one. I might have considered he was walking to calm a fussy baby, but I would have said something casual to him and get an idea what was going on. I have a habit of walking up to people to admire babies when nothing suspicious is going on, so asking if he was having a problem and offering some advice wouldn't be a problem for me at all.

]I dont buy it Jenna.. I will take the word of LE in this case before I take the word of DB[/B]. Of course they are going to question her in a possibly not so nice manner. Normal in these cases, deal with it. Your kid is missing. They could have cut off body parts from me and I still wouldnt have stopped talking to them. Sorry, I dont buy it. That is not an excuse to stop looking for your daughter, stopping your talks with the police and making deals with the media..

I want to know what happened to the money that this family raised through the sale of all those t-*advertiser censored* and their Fb account and regular online account asking for money. Those things need to be done in a legal way otherwise no one knows how much money they collected as is the case now.. Fraud maybe.. Money problems... I think that needs to be checked into..

Considering LE has made no comment whatsoever about the nature of her interrogation, whether or not they accused her, whether or not she passed (or even took) a LDT, what word of LE are you believing over Deborah? LE has been mute.

LOL.. Feel free to disagree with me.. My point is just that it is completely possible. They were out there all day yesterday, They did everything they could to that house. I think they are seeing something now that leads them closer to IDI.

What if they took that carpet because it has something that says.. Someone else may have been in that house on it. They did not take if for blood, Or cut the pieces affected, They took the whole darn thing...

This leads me to believe that something yesterday switched them over to the IDI theory a little more. If they found anything in that home that could be evidence against DB I think she would be in jail this am.

I am with Frankie on this one. I might have considered he was walking to calm a fussy baby, but I would have said something casual to him and get an idea what was going on. I have a habit of walking up to people to admire babies when nothing suspicious is going on, so asking if he was having a problem and offering some advice wouldn't be a problem for me at all.
Me too, but sadly, a lot of people wouldn't. Heck, the eyewitness didn't.

IMO

You would have approached a man who was walking alone in the wee hours of the night with a baby, who actually avoided you by walking away from the road toward a house as you slowed your car and approached? I don't see how you could say something "casual" to someone in that case. It's not like he's standing behind you in the grocery store line. He's walking down the street, and then as you approach, avoiding contact.

Anyone have the link to the article indicating this man is black?

Although he had no clues, one neighbor reportedly told police about seeing an African-American individual carrying a baby up the street around midnight, only hours before Lisa, (whose birthday on Nov. 11 would now make her 11 months old) was reported missing.

Was that information important? Some neighbors later heard that it was discounted and had turned out to be nothing. Since that day, they feel in limbo, lost, unsure and uneasy, wanting to support and believe the best of their neighbors, but not knowing what to believe.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/14/3208365/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html

Also, I don't know if the neighborhood is predominantly white or not...I should have said "if" the neighborhood is predominantly white.

LOL.. Feel free to disagree with me.. My point is just that it is completely possible. They were out there all day yesterday, They did everything they could to that house. I think they are seeing something now that leads them closer to IDI.

What if they took that carpet because it has something that says.. Someone else may have been in that house on it. They did not take if for blood, Or cut the pieces affected, They took the whole darn thing...

This leads me to believe that something yesterday switched them over to the IDI theory a little more. If they found anything in that home that could be evidence against DB I think she would be in jail this am.
IDK, they have to process what they collected, so while I'm on the fence, I don't think an arrest would happen today. Of course, I'm usually the most wrong in all of Wrongerton, so...

IMO

You would have approached a man who was walking alone in the wee hours of the night with a baby, who actually avoided you by walking away from the road toward a house as you slowed your car and approached? I don't see how you could say something "casual" to someone in that case. It's not like he's standing behind you in the grocery store line. He's walking down the street, and then as you approach, avoiding contact.
I'd say something if I didn't recocnise him; his race wouldn't play into it. If I saw someone I didn't know carrying a baby I do know down the road, I'd say hello real friendly like.

Considering LE has made no comment whatsoever about the nature of her interrogation, whether or not they accused her, whether or not she passed (or even took) a LDT, what word of LE are you believing over Deborah? LE has been mute.

As Le should be mute... Do you think they are going to let things about this case out.. These things that they are mute over are what is going to catch whoever did this to Lisa. They let things out in the public they lost their secrecy that only the person of interest will know. And its DB's own words that have formed my opinion. Not the media itself or anything else but her own words. Right from the horses mouth is where I am making my opinions from. DB has herself let out tons of damning information about herself.

The mind is a funny thing....

Do you know I heard the media helicopters that the locals were hearing on here the other day.

Do you now I live in upstate NY.

Clearly, I did not hear those helicopters, but coincidentally, a chopper flew over my house while you all were discussing it here and I had to force myself to remember that I was not hearing that same chopper as you all.

My point is, the mind plays tricks on us sometimes.... maybe these neighbors saw something but with all the other info they know/have heard... their minds are playing tricks on them as to what they actually saw. (Giving them benefit of the doubt, for now...)

I dont buy it Jenna.. I will take the word of LE in this case before I take the word of DB. Of course they are going to question her in a possibly not so nice manner. Normal in these cases, deal with it. Your kid is missing. They could have cut off body parts from me and I still wouldnt have stopped talking to them. Sorry, I dont buy it. That is not an excuse to stop looking for your daughter, stopping your talks with the police and making deals with the media..

I want to know what happened to the money that this family raised through the sale of all those [t-shiRts] and their Fb account and regular online account asking for money. Those things need to be done in a legal way otherwise no one knows how much money they collected as is the case now.. Fraud maybe.. Money problems... I think that needs to be checked into..

BBM I added an R for you. :floorlaugh:

I'd say something if I didn't recocnise him; his race wouldn't play into it. If I saw someone I didn't know carrying a baby I do know down the road, I'd say hello real friendly like.

It should be simple enough to find out if there is a family in the neighborhood that has a black man and a white baby living there. Has this been mentioned or checked out? tia

Oh I certainly would have without a doubt. In the middle of the night with an unclothed baby in the cold.. Yes I would have approached that person and called the police just in case, even not knowing about the Lisa case. I have had instances where there have been groups of kids outside in the wee hours of the night and my butt was outside my door watching them to make sure there wasnt going to be a fight or something, I have no problem getting involved at all. I would rather be safe than sorry.

As Le should be mute... Do you think they are going to let things about this case out.. These things that they are mute over are what is going to catch whoever did this to Lisa. They let things out in the public they lost their secrecy that only the person of interest will know. And its DB's own words that have formed my opinion. Not the media itself or anything else but her own words. Right from the horses mouth is where I am making my opinions from. DB has herself let out tons of damning information about herself.

Right, but my point is, why did you state you believe LE's version of the events over Deborah's? They haven't given their version of the events. Only Deborah has.

I'm not sure if I'd dare to approach a strangely behaving stranger in the middle of the night but I think if he had a naked baby with him at 49 degrees weather my instinct would be to call the police and then try to follow them from a discreet distance to see where they're going.

I don't think my mind would immediately leap to an abduction but it's clear that the baby is going to be cold and the stranger might not be sober or all there and the baby not safe with him.

"Although he had no clues, one neighbor reportedly told police about seeing an African-American individual carrying a baby up the street around midnight"

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/14...#ixzz1asRf3n6T

I copied this from a past post. I'm not sure if the link still works.

ETA: new link that works http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/14/3208365/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html

Bumping this from page 1 because now I'm not seeing mention in the working link of an African American man...but I remember seeing it mentioned early on in this case. Could this have been reporter error?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back