Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How many sightings were there of Caylee?? Unfortunately, she was lying in the woods, rotting. But, LE had to check out every one of those sightings. When they said the sightings were discounted....they were correct.

You would have approached a man who was walking alone in the wee hours of the night with a baby, who actually avoided you by walking away from the road toward a house as you slowed your car and approached? I don't see how you could say something "casual" to someone in that case. It's not like he's standing behind you in the grocery store line. He's walking down the street, and then as you approach, avoiding contact.

Right, this was NOT a causal sighting. And note Missouri is a concealed weapon State. I don't approach anyone at night unless I know them (heck, I am rarely out late night). But I would (and do) call LE & report weirdness around my StL City neighborhood, especially when it's occurring past midnight (nothing good happens when out after midnight my dad used to tell us).

My concern with LEs silence & MSM reporting is how contradictory they are. I'm unsure if MSM reports are helping or hindering the investigation.

:fence:
“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”

Right, but my point is, why did you state you believe LE's version of the events over Deborah's? They haven't given their version of the events. Only Deborah has.

You are correct. They have not even commented on the LDT test DB said they told her she failed. They have not commented on anything except that they are not cooperating with them. So, what is the evidense of that? How are they not cooperating? The LE needs to speak up about something/anything in my opinion.

It should be simple enough to find out if there is a family in the neighborhood that has a black man and a white baby living there. Has this been mentioned or checked out? tia
I have no idea. I tend to think LE checked out the first sighting, and getting a perfectly innocent explanation, they discounted it as having anything to do with Lisa.

The second "sighting" I think is just an honest mistake.

IMO

How many sightings were there of Caylee?? Unfortunately, she was lying in the woods, rotting. But, LE had to check out every one of those sightings. When they said the sightings were discounted....they were correct.

Lacy Peterson too. There even was a cashier who claimed she saw "Laci" in a supermarket.
In this case there already have been a number of "Lisa" sightings, even in CA.

Bumping this from page 1 because now I'm not seeing mention in the working link of an African American man...but I remember seeing it mentioned early on in this case. Could this have been reporter error?

It's in the link. Do a "find" for African, and you'll see it. About halfway through the article.

Right, but my point is, why did you state you believe LE's version of the events over Deborah's? They haven't given their version of the events. Only Deborah has.

LE cannot give any information. Do you think when someone is shot, they give the make of the gun, no, only the killer would know that, so they keep that to themselves so when they find the killer or the shooter they have that information that wasnt made public. They CANNOT make things public. Its frustrating to us but prosecution wise, they cant. I dont need LE's version when I have DB's. LE is keeping quiet as they should, DB should have taken lessons from them. I have faith in the police in this case and until they give me reason not to have faith in them I will continue to.. They know their job and what they can release.

Oh I certainly would have without a doubt. In the middle of the night with an unclothed baby in the cold.. Yes I would have approached that person and called the police just in case, even not knowing about the Lisa case. I have had instances where there have been groups of kids outside in the wee hours of the night and my butt was outside my door watching them to make sure there wasnt going to be a fight or something, I have no problem getting involved at all. I would rather be safe than sorry.

This is completely MOO so take it or leave it. I really think that one needs to be careful when making a definitive decision in their mind whether someone is guilty or innocent based on media interviews. DB and JI are NOT media savvy individuals. The media can and will spin a person's own statements in whatever way will be the most sensational for them. I can guarantee that if you were bestfriends with DB and wanted to tell the media some information about DB's character, they would slice and dice that interview until you made her out to be the devil. MOO :twocents: That's why I'm sitting on this fence until I hear some actual facts. All we know definitevely is that a baby is missing. :fence:

Lacy Peterson too. There even was a cashier who claimed she saw "Laci" in a supermarket.
In this case there already have been a number of "Lisa" sightings, even in CA.

But those WERE all real people. I don't think either witness here is claiming that it was Baby Lisa, rather, a man carrying a baby similar to Baby Lisa.

Like the cashier saw a woman who looked similar to Laci.

I would believe LE's version of anything they might care to say, before I would believe this particular woman at this point, seeing how it appears she had prevaricated to some degree already, claims to have been drunk, and seems to want to preempt the police by her pronouncements about failing LE test, about being drunk, about her interrogation, etc. I don't know if she is guilty of doing anything to her baby, but I don't get waves of honesty and unfettered cooperation coming from her. JMOJMOJMOJMO

But those WERE all real people. I don't think either witness is claiming here that it was Baby Lisa, rather, a man carrying a baby similar to Baby Lisa.

Like the cashier saw a woman who looked similar to Laci.

That cashier had a very funky story to tell.

This is completely MOO so take it or leave it. I really think that one needs to be careful when making a definitive decision in their mind whether someone is guilty or innocent based on media interviews. DB and JI are NOT media savvy individuals. The media can and will spin a person's own statements in whatever way will be the most sensational for them. I can guarantee that if you were bestfriends with DB and wanted to tell the media some information about DB's character, they would slice and dice that interview until you made her out to be the devil. MOO :twocents: That's why I'm sitting on this fence until I hear some actual facts. All we know definitevely is that a baby is missing. :fence:

Amen Sista!!!! jmo

LE cannot give any information. Do you think when someone is shot, they give the make of the gun, no, only the killer would know that, so they keep that to themselves so when they find the killer or the shooter they have that information that wasnt made public. They CANNOT make things public. Its frustrating to us but prosecution wise, they cant. I dont need LE's version when I have DB's. LE is keeping quiet as they should, DB should have taken lessons from them. I have faith in the police in this case and until they give me reason not to have faith in them I will continue to.. They know their job and what they can release.

somehow I quoted the wrong thing in my previous post. I meant to quote this post. Sorry and I must've hit the wrong button. duh!

I'm not trying to pick an argument, or disagree that it's fine for LE to be mute.

I'm pointing out, and will stop here because this has gone on too many posts, that you say you believe LE over Deborah. I'm just pointing out, I promise for the last time because somehow we aren't communicating, that you have no basis to know what LE's version of the events is, only Deborahs. So their versions aren't in disagreement, there in fact is no way to know what LE believes about what occurred in the interrogation.

You could say, of course, I think Deborah's lying because it sounds to me that what she's saying can't be true.

But we all know it IS common police tactic. I guess you can believe this common police tactic wasn't used here.

IMHO.

This is true, but I've heard and seen enough of DB to know the media isn't having to spin much. DB is constantly shoving her foot into her mouth knee deep. Not that it makes her guilty, just saying she's making herself look bad - the media has an easy job of it, just put a microphone under her nose.

IMO

Up the block on North Chelsea, four policemen and two FBI agents searched every nook of the home and yard where Robert and Anna Lee Brizendine, both 83, have lived for 54 years.

“I have never, ever, ever, ever seen the police being so thorough, trying so hard,” Anna Lee Brizendine said.

His home searched too, Rusher said, “I welcomed it. They asked me had I seen anyone different in the neighborhood, any new people, any clues I thought would help. Anything.”

Although he had no clues, one neighbor reportedly told police about seeing an African-American individual carrying a baby up the street around midnight, only hours before Lisa, (whose birthday on Nov. 11 would now make her 11 months old) was reported missing.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/14/3208365/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html#ixzz1bQegRaWL

no prob, I'm always going back to edit for spelling.

and there is always the Preview Post button that is handy. I make it a point to Preview, re-read my post, and then Submit Reply. This also assists in determining what links/words are allowed or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back