Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agreed! How many people go around doing that in the same area?

Let some tell it...it's common. I lived 29 of 46 years in Milwaukee WI. I thought I had seen and heard it all when it comes to murder and police corruption...huh...NY tops the cake! SMDH!

I found this rather interesting info on 2 men charged with beheading/dismembering a woman (from Mastic, NY) in 2007, and leaving the head in FL.

sheriff.org/posts/post.cfm?id=e743b1af-2f3b-4d94-8fa0-180336bf2568

Mastic is just down the street from Manorville and north of Fire Island. I haven't looked into the full details, yet, but it's highly coincidental.

Those two guys dumped the victims head in a Fort Lauderdale canal in Broward County.
It was also LE in Broward County that made the arrest, so they apparently had som connection to that area.

Kind of interesting that my POI had address in Fort Lauderdale and family and friends on LI.

Anyway, even though the info in the above link says thise two guys hahd addresses in Port Orange Florida, the ALSO have addresses on Long island:

Paul Trucchio
14 Cloverdale Dr
Oakdale, NY 11769

Robert J Mackey Age 44
25 La Salle Pl
Oakdale, NY 11769

Robert J Mackey Age 44
24 Kempster Ave
Bay Shore, NY 11706

Those two guys dumped the victims head in a Fort Lauderdale canal in Broward County.
It was also LE in Broward County that made the arrest, so they apparently had som connection to that area.

Kind of interesting that my POI had address in Fort Lauderdale and family and friends on LI.

Anyway, even though the info in the above link says thise two guys hahd addresses in Port Orange Florida, the ALSO have addresses on Long island:

Paul Trucchio
14 Cloverdale Dr
Oakdale, NY 11769

Robert J Mackey Age 44
25 La Salle Pl
Oakdale, NY 11769

Robert J Mackey Age 44
24 Kempster Ave
Bay Shore, NY 11706

Are they currently incarcerated? Were they at the time? I didn't look much farther into them after posting.

Paul may be many things, but those who knew him best stand behind his claim of innocence.

He is currently serving 30 years as a result of a plea he felt he had to take to avoid what would have most likely had been a Life sentence. One question that remains unanswered is why offer him such a plea?

Why not just let the jury decide?

The answer very well could be that the prosecution had some sort of doubt...

Maybe they felt it could indeed be possible that Paul is innocent (and that the jury might have ruled it that way despite the railroading in court and the obvious lack of a spirited fight by "the worse lawyer in the history of the bar";

Video Footage of Paul taking his forced guilty plea

Robert J Mackey has still been able to postpone his trial all of this time because he hired a brilliant lawyer who challenged the jurisdiction of the state of Florida to even prosecute the crime.

First he argued that Florida Law states that a dead body must be within the state borders to have jurisdiction over a murder trial but that a head alone does not constitute a body. Then when that debate was over he started challenging how the case should be sent back up to New York because Florida has no proof that the murder did not take place in New York. Only problem is that New York can't take the case because No remains we're found in New York and no proof exists that any crime took place in NY.

Also on the table is the argument that Paul already pleaded guilty to the murder so how could Robert be guilty of the same crime?

Needless to say, Robert is racking up "time served" on good behavior as he sits in Broward County prison while his attorney plays Spin Doctor with Florida's legal system.

Could this be why the Manorville Butcher has not had a victim in such a long time???

It takes a special kind of killer to chop a victim into little pieces. Robert travelled with all sorts of tree trimming equipment from his business (many sharp and powerful tools).

Wasn't JT's torso found on top of a brush pile left behind by a landscaper or tree trimmer?

Paul may be many things, but those who knew him best stand behind his claim of innocence.

He is currently serving 30 years as a result of a plea he felt he had to take to avoid what would have most likely had been a Life sentence. One question that remains unanswered is why offer him such a plea?

Why not just let the jury decide?

The answer very well could be that the prosecution had some sort of doubt...

Maybe they felt it could indeed be possible that Paul is innocent (and that the jury might have ruled it that way despite the railroading in court and the obvious lack of a spirited fight by "the worse lawyer in the history of the bar";

Video Footage of Paul taking his forced guilty plea

The judge was not impressed with that arrogant jerk. YES GUILTY!

Something just dawned on me, the perp seemingly was trying to get to the sump to dispose of JT, but the pile of brush was there so he couldn't drive directly to the gate. I can't find the data right now but my memory is trying to tell me that there was a male homicide victim dumped directly inside a sump out east near manorville. If my memory is correct, than I think that case along with the fact that JT was placed in the driveway of the sump is worth looking into....

Something just dawned on me, the perp seemingly was trying to get to the sump to dispose of JT, but the pile of brush was there so he couldn't drive directly to the gate. I can't find the data right now but my memory is trying to tell me that there was a young male homicide victim dumped directly inside a sump out east near manorville. If my memory is correct, than I think that case along with the fact that JT was placed in the driveway of the sump is worth looking into....

OK, I was right, sort of. The young man found in the sump wasn't out east near Manorville, but in Brentwood. The connection isn't as strong as it would have been had the sump been out east, but we know JT's killer used Ocean Parkway and hence the Sagtikos, and the location of this young man was just off the Sagtikos. I wonder if this overgrown sump had water in the bottom when the boy was dumped there, was he face down? Was it an attempt to wash away evidence?

Was this unidentified teen a run-away who was approached by someone who does outreach? The location where he was found is a stones throw from this rehabilitation center: Outreach Training Institute‎, 400 Crooked Hill Road, Brentwood, NY 11717. The location is also right near the Brentwood public school, The Freshman Center, but certainly he wasn't a student.

Due to proximity, I think there is a possible connection between this dead unidentifiable teen male and the Outreach Training Institute and rehab center. Has CPH ever been connected to the OTI rehab center in Brentwood just off the Sag?

http://www.longislandpress.com/2010/07/01/long-islands-unidentified-murder-victims/

FOUND: May 20, 1998 across from 33 Leahy Street, Brentwood in overgrown sump

White male, 15-17 years old, white boxers with blue vertical stripes, green/black jacket size XL labeled “Alliance Down,” shirt with “Chicago” written on it, black hiking boots “Buffalo” brand USA size 8.5 yellow stud/post earring with green stone, white plastic rosary beads, green plastic key ring inscribed “Hands of Gold Jewelry,” a store in Copiague. Dead for up to six months. NCIC#: U-950001835

Robert J Mackey has still been able to postpone his trial all of this time because he hired a brilliant lawyer who challenged the jurisdiction of the state of Florida to even prosecute the crime.

First he argued that Florida Law states that a dead body must be within the state borders to have jurisdiction over a murder trial but that a head alone does not constitute a body. Then when that debate was over he started challenging how the case should be sent back up to New York because Florida has no proof that the murder did not take place in New York. Only problem is that New York can't take the case because No remains we're found in New York and no proof exists that any crime took place in NY.

Also on the table is the argument that Paul already pleaded guilty to the murder so how could Robert be guilty of the same crime?

Needless to say, Robert is racking up "time served" on good behavior as he sits in Broward County prison while his attorney plays Spin Doctor with Florida's legal system.

Could this be why the Manorville Butcher has not had a victim in such a long time???

It takes a special kind of killer to chop a victim into little pieces. Robert travelled with all sorts of tree trimming equipment from his business (many sharp and powerful tools).

Wasn't JT's torso found on top of a brush pile left behind by a landscaper or tree trimmer?

I checked out the Broward Co Jail site to see if Mackey was incarcerated. A few of his charges were dismissed, and one he posted bond. It says he's out of state, though. I wonder if he was allowed to go back to LI to await trial? I couldn't get specifics without paying, so I'm not entirely sure what the deal is.

A comment on the story stood out to me on this site:
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/fort-lauderdale-fl/TL1IAEBAE031U6CHO

"Doctor Evil | Aug 21, 2007
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really.

At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles.

There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it."

I don't take the comments from those people too seriously, but it's a very strange comment considering the circumstances.

I checked out the Broward Co Jail site to see if Mackey was incarcerated. A few of his charges were dismissed, and one he posted bond. It says he's out of state, though. I wonder if he was allowed to go back to LI to await trial? I couldn't get specifics without paying, so I'm not entirely sure what the deal is.

A comment on the story stood out to me on this site:
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/fort-lauderdale-fl/TL1IAEBAE031U6CHO

"Doctor Evil | Aug 21, 2007
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really.

At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles.

There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it."

I don't take the comments from those people too seriously, but it's a very strange comment considering the circumstances.

I see what you are saying, an evil doctor whose father was a womanizing drinker with a penchant for buggery and whose mother was a prostitute with webbed feet....forced to put saucy people in burlap bags and beat them with reeds.... Good work Austin.

Attachments

• austin powers.jpg
    austin powers.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
Lol

But seriously... the reference to the mother being a prostitute... being beaten in a burlap sack... how freaking insane/coincidental is that?!

Not to mention, the comment was made in 2007... not after reports of women's bodies in burlap sacks hidden in the reeds on Oak Beach.

Well, if they ever do find the killer of the GB4...I wonder if they will find out he is a big fan of "Dr Evil." That would just take the cake.

Well, if they ever do find the killer of the GB4...I wonder if they will find out he is a big fan of "Dr Evil." That would just take the cake.

I just had to look up the movie quote. How strange! I've seen the movie, but can't even picture the scene with that quote. Maybe it really WAS Dr. Evil who killed the GB4?! ;)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell
Back