Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
252370_10152006577013357_1006722001_n.jpg

one more, then back to the nasty topic. Manorville Bodies: a second killer? I had nightmares the night I finished reading this thread. NOT recommended bedtime reading.

View attachment 28440

one more, then back to the nasty topic. Manorville Bodies: a second killer? I had nightmares the night I finished reading this thread. NOT recommended bedtime reading.

Definitively not. This is pretty much the worst kind of SK. Looks like Hartford has a similar one in the files. Someone mailed me about it. Three dismembered women in trash bags behind a mall in 2007. I think, it's another one, but because people have maybe different opinions about that ... well, there it is. Seems, the type becomes popular lately.

Definitively not. This is pretty much the worst kind of SK. Looks like Hartford has a similar one in the files. Someone mailed me about it. Three dismembered women in trash bags behind a mall in 2007. I think, it's another one, but because people have maybe different opinions about that ... well, there it is. Seems, the type becomes popular lately.

http://www./viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977165506

This case? I didn't read that any of these vics were dismembered. Admittedly however I only read the one article. I did notice the reward was higher than for LISK.

http://www./viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977165506

This case? I didn't read that any of these vics were dismembered. Admittedly however I only read the one article. I did notice the reward was higher than for LISK.

Same place, other crime. What you have there is the 1995 victim. But yes, she was on the same stripe of concrete behind the same mall as the 2007 victims (who were killed somewhere between 1999 and 2003 but placed there in 2007 as far s I can see). Look up "Diane Cusack", she is the only one identified.

Did any of the players in the LISK or Manorville have ANY ties to southwest Florida?

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/17677823/jane-doe-investigation-in-massachusetts-and-connecticut

there is also an older thread on WS from 2006 pertaining to these I believe

Same place, other crime. What you have there is the 1995 victim. But yes, she was on the same stripe of concrete behind the same mall as the 2007 victims (who were killed somewhere between 1999 and 2003 but placed there in 2007 as far s I can see). Look up "Diane Cusack", she is the only one identified.

there is also another CT cluster of 4 not related, that's been called the rt8 cluster--One common thread between the four murdered women is that they are all from Waterbury, CT(at least 3 known prostitutes, involved with drugs, and strangled). There were also two additional women from Waterbury that were missing, I think still not found ,but for some reason thought to be unrelated to these 4.

Ok this is interesting then if any of them had been living there many years ago--to quite recent. Reason I say this, and feel free to google the fact that in Ft Myers off I75 there were many bodies found in the woods. Ranging from "many years deceased to as little as three or so.... I'm gonna have to dig into this more. Ill post a link in a few.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,323245,00.html

Eight people found. Mostly men, however two men have been identified. Somewere male prostitutes. However there is a killer from a county next to Lee who they think may have done it, but then again they are not sure. They never persued it. They say crimes committed from 1980-2000. But any links?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,323245,00.html

Eight people found. Mostly men, however two men have been identified. Somewere male prostitutes. However there is a killer from a county next to Lee who they think may have done it, but then again they are not sure. They never persued it. They say crimes committed from 1980-2000. But any links?

yeah I believe they are his victims as well--Daniel Conahan

Statements like "potential serial killer" sound like a phrase that belongs more in the "unsubstantiated rumors" thread. We all know you are speaking about CPH because he moved to Ft Meyers and lives there now. One question is, what proof do you have that he "vacations there"?

What proof do you have that he ever set foot in the Ft Meyers area before this move?

No proof = rumors, gossip or even illegal libel.

Sorry, I need to correct my statement. I should have said, "I wonder if the police know that a potential serial killer LIVES there." Thanks for pointing out my mistake.

there is also another CT cluster of 4 not related, that's been called the rt8 cluster--One common thread between the four murdered women is that they are all from Waterbury, CT(at least 3 known prostitutes, involved with drugs, and strangled). There were also two additional women from Waterbury that were missing, I think still not found ,but for some reason thought to be unrelated to these 4.

OMG my brain cannot handle additional info.

Sorry, I need to correct my statement. I should have said, "I wonder if the police know that a potential serial killer LIVES there." Thanks for pointing out my mistake.

Last I heard, CPH is not a suspect in the LISK serial killer case and SG's death has not been linked to the LISK case either. Heck, there isn't even any proof that SG was a murder victim.

If you are making reference to the fact that a civil complaint has been filed against CPH for possibly being responsible for SG's death, then the only question you can really ask is "I wonder if the police know that a doctor who is accused of contributing towards a woman's death LIVES there?"

However you wanna phrase it. He lives in Ft Myers now. We don't know if he vacationed there. Never said he was a suspect. I'm only pointing out what is public record and just some thoughts.

However you wanna phrase it. He lives in Ft Myers now. We don't know if he vacationed there. Never said he was a suspect. I'm only pointing out what is public record and just some thoughts.

vacationing=Sanibel Island

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss
Back