Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
vacationing=Sanibel Island

Is that where he vacationed? His condo is right at the armpit of Sanibel Island. It's on the water, though, with a private boat dock. It's another gated community. He got the place for a steal! $135K! The seller was left with her husband's properties when he passed. It had been on the market for some time since his passing.

Last I heard, CPH is not a suspect in the LISK serial killer case and SG's death has not been linked to the LISK case either. Heck, there isn't even any proof that SG was a murder victim.

If you are making reference to the fact that a civil complaint has been filed against CPH for possibly being responsible for SG's death, then the only question you can really ask is "I wonder if the police know that a doctor who is accused of contributing towards a woman's death LIVES there?"

Last I heard there's no suspects at all, and the SCPD claimed SG drowned before her body was even found.

My personal opinion is that CPH murdered SG and is also the LISK and also the Manorville Butcher, so I based my statements on that opinion.

The dismemberment of his victims stopped when CPH was no longer working. IMO, he was fired after his negligence lawsuit.

There is definitely atleast 1 serial killer. The fact that SG was found by a serial killers graveheard in a similiar fashion IE naked, off of ocean parkway. Although it is possible, the odds are pretty in favor of it not being a coincidence. The pieces of the girls were not dumped with the same knowledge and precision the GB4 were dumped. The spot for the GB4 was selected carefully, the pieces seemed more random. Plus it is common knowledge ocean parkway is not a terrible place to dump someone. Not the best place, but not the worst.

One thing I think we have all neglected is the possibility of SG being dumped via ocean parkway. I think someone local to the area confirmed here that the trail to where SG was found was there before the cops went through it with an excavator.

I do not know. I wish I did.

There is definitely atleast 1 serial killer. The fact that SG was found by a serial killers graveheard in a similiar fashion IE naked, off of ocean parkway. Although it is possible, the odds are pretty in favor of it not being a coincidence. The pieces of the girls were not dumped with the same knowledge and precision the GB4 were dumped. The spot for the GB4 was selected carefully, the pieces seemed more random. Plus it is common knowledge ocean parkway is not a terrible place to dump someone. Not the best place, but not the worst.

One thing I think we have all neglected is the possibility of SG being dumped via ocean parkway. I think someone local to the area confirmed here that the trail to where SG was found was there before the cops went through it with an excavator.

I do not know. I wish I did.

the dumped via ocean pkwy(by MP) was discussed on another site not long after the aerials came out, before it was taken down temporarily, and her clothes placed closer to cph's house to make it look like that was the route run, as to set up cph--interesting take

the dumped via ocean pkwy(by MP) was discussed on another site not long after the aerials came out, before it was taken down temporarily, and her clothes placed closer to cph's house to make it look like that was the route run, as to set up cph--interesting take

Someone also said that a phonecall was made by an OB resident to MG pretending to be CPH. This case is swimming in BS coming from all sides involved. I can smell the BS through my computer speakers.

early on I too wondered if Cph was being set up, and I don't know anyone In/from oak beach.

Interesting question. Wasn't there something, the drifter was a while in Florida? Otherwise, none of the players we're allowed to sleuth seem to have connections. Or am I missing something?

I recall reading that "the drifter" returned to Georgia. Seems like there was an article which quoted his mother on this?

Anyone else remember that?

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/nd_man_partied_with_missing_li_hooker_LqvHfXICfjJH6uNATrrKmK

HOME*>*NEWS*>*NYC LOCAL

2nd man partied with missing LI hooker

By SELIM ALGAR

Last Updated:*7:41 AM, April 9, 2011A second man had been partying with missing Craigslist sex worker Shannon Gilbert the night she disappeared from a Long Island beach community where a serial killer is suspected to have buried his victims, The Post has learned.The man, a 48-year-old drifter with a penchant for strippers, was staying at the Oak Beach summer home owned by businessman Joseph Brewer, the john who hired Gilbert in May 2010 and was also with her that night.At one point during their get-together, Gilbert fled in a panic from Brewer's home -- just a few miles from where the bodies of four other hookers were unearthed in December -- telling one resident: "They're trying to kill me!"She then disappeared into the night before cops arrived.Brewer has repeatedly denied any involvement, saying only his "prayers are with the families" of the dead women. Police have said he is not a suspect.Cops would not say if they have questioned the second man.His mom told The Post yesterday that her son had contacted her after Gilbert's disappearance. She said she believes he is now somewhere in Georgia."He called me," she said. "He told me not to worry if his name was in the papers related to the case."Police uncovered the remains of four young women on a Suffolk beach while they were searching for Gilbert in December. All were in their 20s and worked as prostitutes.The remains of four others have now been found within a few miles of there, fueling further speculation that a Long Island Ripper has been using the isolated beach communities for a burial ground. Gilbert has yet to be found.selim.algar@nypost.com

The man I believe to be the drifter was interviewd and cleared by the police.

I went back and read the start of this thread. Its pretty cool; its like it is frozen in time and we are watching it unfold all over again. Maybe even pick up details that you may have missed, I for example picked up that JT was working the PA area. Amongst all the craziness that has come out in the past 2 years and life itself; I definitely forgot some small details that I thought were locked in my brain.

Me too. For example - I thought JT was working in Wash DC - turns out she is from Wash state...amazing that the detective remembered her...makes me wonder...

1) How many of gilgo's vics lived "out of state?" I think every one of them that we know of - the SK did his research on who would NOT be missed right away...and the missing girls would be reported out of state/county jurisdictions, NOT VISIBLY CONNECTED and not easily traceable back to him...
2) There might be (as Peter says) - many SK's operating in NY - I especially noticed this time in my reading that many of the male vics were of a similar size, well dressed, and possibly hispanic, and dumped on roadways - and not dismembered...also not dressed as females.
3) There is a jewelry store connected to one of the male vics - a jeweler in Coppiague and Huntington (sorry for SP errors!) if I remember correctly - smack dab in the middle of LI...I don't really want to front them off - but it struck me as a good clue as I was reading about the cases again...sigh...

If only I could invite Jaclyn Galucci over for dinner - I would LOVE to pick HER brain...

I think the spread that came out in the Long Island Press was one of the best articles to date written about the case. Low budget, small town paper. All it takes is someone with a little drive and care for their work.

I think the spread that came out in the Long Island Press was one of the best articles to date written about the case. Low budget, small town paper. All it takes is someone with a little drive and care for their work.

I'm super impressed by their reporting - you too LIN...!

Me too. For example - I thought JT was working in Wash DC - turns out she is from Wash state...amazing that the detective remembered her...makes me wonder...

Washington STATE? JTaylor?? Sheesh, I'm confused (AGAIN)

Washington STATE? JTaylor?? Sheesh, I'm confused (AGAIN)

I re-read the article linked in truthspider's post #730 of this thread...sorry I can't link it or quote it from my laptop lol - "Long Island's Unidentified"...LI Press article

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilda
Back