Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I mentioned last year how many bait and tackle shops and marinas have large walkin freezers. Green crabs and skimmer clams are also delivered to them in burlap bags to resell for bait.

Yes the current remains recently found.
I was referring to the Manorville victims that had partial remains found at Gilgo Beach area.

Can you please link me to articles which mention partial remains ("with flush"?) found?

I don't understand why you would all be talking about freezer and partial remains and the theory that the killer kept it in a freezer and disposed it off now after LISK news broke out.

When I read articles that I found with terms like partial remains, i thought they probably found a bone or something.

Please, what are you all talking about and where did you arrive at this conclusion?

Can you please link me to articles which mention partial remains ("with flush"?) found?

I don't understand why you would all be talking about freezer and partial remains and the theory that the killer kept it in a freezer and disposed it off now after LISK news broke out.

When I read articles that I found with terms like partial remains, i thought they probably found a bone or something.

Please, what are you all talking about and where did you arrive at this conclusion?

bbm: I don't understand what you mean by that part

The best thing I can suggest for you would be to read this thread from the start, several links are provided talking about how some victims were found with just partial remains orig in Manorville (Jessica Taylor) and then some were dumped at the Gilgo beach area many many years later. So how would they be saved and then dumped what 8 years later? Some have speculated they were kept in a freezer to remain intact. Hence the last few posts you have read.
That should help.

bbm: I don't understand what you mean by that part

The best thing I can suggest for you would be to read this thread from the start, several links are provided talking about how some victims were found with just partial remains orig in Manorville (Jessica Taylor) and then some were dumped at the Gilgo beach area many many years later. So how would they be saved and then dumped what 8 years later? Some have speculated they were kept in a freezer to remain intact. Hence the last few posts you have read.
That should help.

I did not read any articles which stated that the Manorville victims were dumped at gilgo beach recently. It's been there all these years and they only found out when they searched for LISK victims. That's what I thought.

I did not read any articles which stated that the Manorville victims were dumped at gilgo beach recently. It's been there all these years and they only found out when they searched for LISK victims. That's what I thought.

Only that's technically impossible ... after 11 years out in th open from Kane Doe 6's legs would have been only the long bones left, from the head only the skill.

Here is the link for the tv show Law & Order
who ran a show last night based on the
LISK case.

they changed Brewer's name to Brewster!!!!!!!

http://www.nbc.com/law-and-order-special-victims-unit/video/hunting-ground/1386761/

i know this whole case is public information
but....what hurts is that the SK most likely is getting his
jollies that a main stream tv show was...... covering his
horrible work!!!!!!!!

that hurts.

:notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood:

Here is the link for the tv show Law & Order
who ran a show last night based on the
LISK case.

they changed Brewer's name to Brewster!!!!!!!

http://www.nbc.com/law-and-order-special-victims-unit/video/hunting-ground/1386761/

i know this whole case is public information
but....what hurts is that the SK most likely is getting his
jollies that a main stream tv show was...... covering his
horrible work!!!!!!!!

that hurts.

:notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood:

ITA, Making TV shows based even loosely on an open murder case is a bad idea IMO. Does it help or hinder in the solving of the case? I'm looking at it both ways and now a bit confused. :waitasec:

Using the name 'Brewster' must tick him off totally! I doubt there is a legal issue there as the TV co would irresponsible to put themselves in that position.

Anyway, Thanks for the post TKAM

ETA: I meant to say open and active cases.

That was the point, I was not talking about any recently.
ETA:
recently would be the latest remains found the past week the other remains would have been placed at some short point before being found at Gilgo area. How long before, idk but not since the first remains were found in Manorville.

ITA, Making TV shows based even loosely on an open murder case is a bad idea IMO. Does it help or hinder in the solving of the case? I'm looking at it both ways and now a bit confused. :waitasec:

Using the name 'Brewster' must tick him off totally! I doubt there is a legal issue there as the TV co would irresponsible to put themselves in that position.

Anyway, Thanks for the post TKAM

ETA: I meant to say open and active cases.

i never thought of that - what's he going to do? have his lawyer sue the producers of L&O? cuz they inserted a S in the name? cuz they used a name sooooooo eerialy similar to the JOHN's name?

fact is - he WAS the john of SG. and L&O tied it all together for 11 bodies.

i think JB's family might have stayed in doors today. nice day that it was. they might be laying low for a week - hoping none of their neighbors caught last nights episode.

why oh why oh why oh why is it almost 3 months now to the me's report??????? arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is just pins and needles!!!

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

i never thought of that - what's he going to do? have his lawyer sue the producers of L&O? cuz they inserted a S in the name? cuz they used a name sooooooo eerialy similar to the JOHN's name?

fact is - he WAS the john of SG. and L&O tied it all together for 11 bodies.

i think JB's family might have stayed in doors today. nice day that it was. they might be laying low for a week - hoping none of their neighbors caught last nights episode.

why oh why oh why oh why is it almost 3 months now to the me's report??????? arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is just pins and needles!!!

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Some cases are like that ~ thinking of the Elizabeth Smart and Michelle Young cases as 2 examples where we got NO help from LE in Sleuthing! :maddening:

One day we'll wake up to see there is a reason for a Presser. Who knows when that will be. Sooner than later I think, but I am seriously thinking now LE knows who this guy is and are watching him very closely.

I made a call to the SCPD a couple of weeks ago to ask a question not related to this case. It was about 9:30pm my time {Pacific} and the guy answered the phone on the second ring - live.

That told me the Dept is Q'ed up and on it, having a live officer answer the phone at 12:30am their time. Ya Ya

Happy Friday Mornin' Web Sleuths.

has anyone seen this you tube video?
again - if its not allowed to be presented here - please modsnip
it.

<modsnip>

someone made it and it points a finger specifically at ONE PERSON
as being the LISK.

Happy Friday Mornin' Web Sleuths.

has anyone seen this you tube video?
again - if its not allowed to be presented here - please modsnip
it.

<modsnip>

someone made it and it points a finger specifically at ONE PERSON
as being the LISK.

I've watched it. Not really much evidence in it, more obsession. Interesting are the repeated spelling mistakes. I wonder, whether the next tube clip of this guy will openly call for lynch justice?

I've watched it. Not really much evidence in it, more obsession. Interesting are the repeated spelling mistakes. I wonder, whether the next tube clip of this guy will openly call for lynch justice?

What do the spelling mistakes tell you, Peter?

To me it is interesting that the person who made this video took the time to make and post that video on the net but, didn't take the time to use spell check.

No spell check in Winblows Movie Maker. :worms:

It's interesting that you pointed that out because, I was just thinking that it's highly possible that the perp is behind the production of that video and is taking great, but obvious, pains to appear less technically inclined than he might actually be. MOO.

P.S.
The musical selection kinda gives away the age range of the video's maker.

It's interesting that you pointed that out because, I was just thinking that it's highly possible that the perp is behind the production of that video and is taking great, but obvious, pains to appear less technically inclined than he might actually be. MOO.

P.S.
The musical selection kinda gives away the age range of the video's maker.

Hi slim! What was the musical selection and who was the artist? I watched it once and don't intend to go back cause it was creepy, IMO. Thanks, wm

Hi slim! What was the musical selection and who was the artist? I watched it once and don't intend to go back cause it was creepy, IMO. Thanks, wm

I can't remember the name of the song but it was by the group Coldplay.

Does anybody else remember the name of the song? I don't wanna go back there either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back