Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BNL stands for Brookhaven National Laboratory. It's in Long Island.

hello TS - the only thing i am aware of - is that they flew a black hawk helicopter over the land and marsh looking for bodies and then as quickly LEFT the case.

the fbi is not on this case --- have not heard a word about it if they are - please let us know how exactly they ARE on this case?

and what is a BNL nerdbot?

who cares about a porto-potty in the parking lot? why should anyone care? and why is a porto-potty there to begin with?

BNL is brookhave national lab, nerd bot is somebody who is inteligent and technical. I was hoping out loud that some BNL scientists join the online analysis as it sounds like the new remains may technically be on BNL property. I can already see the SCPD explaining this one away, "we believe this sex worker was killed by stray quarks shot out from the heavy ion collider at bnl....but not until after it vaporized her high heels"

About the potty, well I just have always thought it looked out of place and wondered if it contained more than just frusen glädjé. It is situated in a good spot to surveil everything on wheels coming and going out of the association.

Somebody sure loves those hiking trails in Manorville huh? Looks like our SK is very outdoorsy.

we all know they are already involved. what do you want from the fbi a presser where they introduce themselves?

Better yet, maybe some of the BNL nerdbots will join us websleuths and drop some real science on us, please come lend your brains to this armchair investigation.

random question about Sir Vailence, does anybody know how long the porta-potty has been in the oak beach parking lot? Is it the same one or has it changed in the last 2 years?

Sir Vailence? As in Tennyson's Sir Valence? Is BNL involved with the Camelot Project from Rochester University? What does any of that have to do with anything relating to a porta-potty, Oak Beach, or the LISK? I missed something......

Sir Vailence? As in Tennyson's Sir Valence? Is BNL involved with the Camelot Project from Rochester University? What does any of that have to do with anything relating to a porta-potty, Oak Beach, or the LISK? I missed something......

I don't know this Tennyson fellow, I was simply sounding out surveillance.

BNL and camelot? no dont think so.

The porta-potty was a question relating to surveillance.

I don't know this Tennyson fellow, I was simply sounding out surveillance.

BNL and camelot? no dont think so.

The porta-potty was a question relating to surveillance.

Ahhh... sure. Got you... Thanks! Interesting stuff....

I do know for a fact that Brookhaven National Lab has their own police/security squad that patrols Upton armed with fully automatic assault rifles. The security at this location has always been this extreme because they have three nuclear reactors on the property (all shut down now) as well as the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (second largest of its kind in the world). Not sure how many billions of dollars it cost to build the RHIC but I do know that it costs over 13 million dollars a year just to maintain and run it.

Post 9-11, the National Lab was elevated towards the top of the list of potential targets by terrorist attacks. This beefed up their security even greater. This fellow who was walking his dog on the property was taking some crazy risk. I don't have time to dig up links but if you do the research you can find a wealth of information about trespassers who wander on to the property and how the Lab's police have detained them for questioning. Interesting to note- many of the trespassers are indeed hunters (and their hunting dogs) because the property is simply infested with deer and other wildlife. They even often arrest poachers who knowingly hunt on the property (but for the most part, the hunters who are found there wandered on to the property by mistake).

Am I the only one who finds it weird this guys first reaction was to go home get friends and a flashlight to check out skeletal remains?
:what:

Thanks Snowstar!! Wow... if I find a body in the woods, I am much more likely to go home and call my friends, i.e. WS members... than a normal person who goes home to call his "friends" to look at the body! I will never cease to be amazed at the reaction of human beings to life experiences.

if i found a body - out side - i would totally take a million or two million pictures.......and definitely
come right here
and ask all of you what to do
AFTER posting the pictures.

i would probably put a blanket over the body - and wait for ya'll to tell me what to do - and i know.....ya'll would tell me to call the cops. (oh ho hum) but maybe i should call the news people instead!!!!!!!

so - which should it be
call the cops first?
or call the news press coverage? and let the cops find out LAST?

Am I the only one who finds it weird this guys first reaction was to go home get friends and a flashlight to check out skeletal remains?
:what:

Yeah. The only explanation I can think of is if he wanted a second opinion on whether they were human bones before calling the police? I mean, that's the only rational explanation anyway.

I do know for a fact that Brookhaven National Lab has their own police/security squad that patrols Upton armed with fully automatic assault rifles. The security at this location has always been this extreme because they have three nuclear reactors on the property (all shut down now) as well as the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (second largest of its kind in the world). Not sure how many billions of dollars it cost to build the RHIC but I do know that it costs over 13 million dollars a year just to maintain and run it.

Post 9-11, the National Lab was elevated towards the top of the list of potential targets by terrorist attacks. This beefed up their security even greater. This fellow who was walking his dog on the property was taking some crazy risk. I don't have time to dig up links but if you do the research you can find a wealth of information about trespassers who wander on to the property and how the Lab's police have detained them for questioning. Interesting to note- many of the trespassers are indeed hunters (and their hunting dogs) because the property is simply infested with deer and other wildlife. They even often arrest poachers who knowingly hunt on the property (but for the most part, the hunters who are found there wandered on to the property by mistake).
Thanks Seaslug for your great input. One point I have to make...the security on the property couldn't have been that good 'cause they didn't see the dumping of those remains...or did they?

Hi Peter, You have pointed out that if there are 2 killers the Manorville guy had perfected his MO, or way of killing and disposing, back in early 2000. And then you said 'body parts' from one of his kills at that time ended up where the GB4 remains were found, the torso remaining in Manorville. right?

How do you account for that? How would he know another SK had started using the Gilgo grounds to leave bodies. It is just so COINKYDINK IMO to think of one body split between the 2 sites, miles apart and years between the killings. Hope that makes sense :waitasec: And you also think these SK's held the bodies for some time?

Thanks

Have SK's been known to communicate with each other about their 'work'?

I am under the impression that the body parts from the Manorville victims that were found in Gilgo showed up after the LISK bodies were found there.

If this is the case, what makes sense to me is that the heat was on by LE not just for the LISK bodies at that point, but the other bodies too that were never identified. Maybe LE got a bit too close for comfort for the Manorville perp and he knew he had to get rid of the pieces he had saved (that it wasnt safe to keep them anymore). What a better place to put the pieces, but at the site where the LISK bodies were found. That would serve a few purposes like 1) a competition of sorts amongst the SK's; a show of force 2) LE might think the Manorville vics were done by the same killer as the Gilgo Beach killer, throwing attention away from the original Manorville killer.

I heard that the pieces of remains were in good condition; even though some of the parts came off bodies confirmed dead 10+ years ago. If this is true, then the perp MUST have been holding on to them all this time - using a freezer or something to preserve them. Possible motivation being a trophy as well as a means to prevent LE from IDing the bodies.

I am under the impression that the body parts from the Manorville victims that were found in Gilgo showed up after the LISK bodies were found there.

If this is the case, what makes sense to me is that the heat was on by LE not just for the LISK bodies at that point, but the other bodies too that were never identified. Maybe LE got a bit too close for comfort for the Manorville perp and he knew he had to get rid of the pieces he had saved (that it wasnt safe to keep them anymore). What a better place to put the pieces, but at the site where the LISK bodies were found. That would serve a few purposes like 1) a competition of sorts amongst the SK's; a show of force 2) LE might think the Manorville vics were done by the same killer as the Gilgo Beach killer, throwing attention away from the original Manorville killer.

I heard that the pieces of remains were in good condition; even though some of the parts came off bodies confirmed dead 10+ years ago. If this is true, then the perp MUST have been holding on to them all this time - using a freezer or something to preserve them. Possible motivation being a trophy as well as a means to prevent LE from IDing the bodies.

Hi Bellaneph, I never thought there were remains put at Gilgo B after the bodies were found last year. At least I never read a post or MSM article saying that. Could be tho, but boy, that would really put LE on guard for intensive investigation if they found a body put there after their discovery of so many bodies.

None of this is confirmed, but I have read so far in posts the body found last Fri in Manorville was a man, an intact body, the pieces of remains were in good condition even with some parts having fallen off, the remains around 10 yrs old and that the killer maybe had kept the body under wraps as is indicated by it's condition.

That is allot to learn when the media and LE has not given us really anything about the body, just the 10 yrs age. I'm wondering if there is allot of gossip on the island now and the locals who saw the body before LE came have been talking - and word spreads. Hmmmmm

Thanks for your post Bellaneph and WELCOME. You're a :websleuther: now

eta: this orig post I was responding to, just to clarify :) Thanks TKM for that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Bellaneph, I never thought of that and it is a good point. The ME should be able to tell if the remains were in a freezer it is the only way I could think they would stand off decomp. However, It is my understanding once defrost happens they deteriorate asap? So if that is the case then they were not there long at all, another clue. The only other thing with this theory is the perp took a major risk going to a scene that may be watched by LE after a body/bodies were found. Another clue about the perp.
As far as the rumor about the latest victim being a man it was Peter who says he made phone calls and was told it was a male, weird. That was only after a slip of him posting that the victim was male. take that as you will

eta:
You noticed, that we are, when it comes to LISK's age are only about 5 years differ? The old one, late 40s/early 50s in Manorville, not LISK

And when it comes to that dead male from Friday, I would assume, he is meaningless to both of them. If he is connected at all, it's just one male more getting in the way.

So the body found last Friday is male?

ETA: Would that mean 'one male more getting in the way because he was a transvestite in women's clothing?

Phone calls ... and no, I don't give you the numbers. But as of yet, it isn't officially confirmed. But then, obviously, the media also have a little more as they tell us yet. Did you notice the recurring connections made to the other two male victims in the articles posted by others above in this thread?

This shall be quiet interesting when it is released that the victim is male.

Thanks Bellaneph, I never thought of that and it is a good point. The ME should be able to tell if the remains were in a freezer it is the only way I could think they would stand off decomp. However, It is my understanding once defrost happens they deteriorate asap? So if that is the case then they were not there long at all, another clue. The only other thing with this theory is the perp took a major risk going to a scene that may be watched by LE after a body/bodies were found. Another clue about the perp.
As far as the rumor about the latest victim being a man it was Peter who says he made phone calls and was told it was a male, weird. That was only after a slip of him posting that the victim was male. take that as you will

eta:

This shall be quiet interesting when it is released that the victim is male.

BBM
the remains had to be there long enough for that small tree to be growing thru the skeletan.......

BNL is brookhave national lab, nerd bot is somebody who is inteligent and technical. I was hoping out loud that some BNL scientists join the online analysis as it sounds like the new remains may technically be on BNL property. I can already see the SCPD explaining this one away, "we believe this sex worker was killed by stray quarks shot out from the heavy ion collider at bnl....but not until after it vaporized her high heels"

About the potty, well I just have always thought it looked out of place and wondered if it contained more than just frusen glädjé. It is situated in a good spot to surveil everything on wheels coming and going out of the association.

Somebody sure loves those hiking trails in Manorville huh? Looks like our SK is very outdoorsy.

Frusen Gladje...that ice cream was sooooo good. Can't find it anywhere these days. Excuse me, I just loooovvvveeee ice cream. Back to topic.

Lol...Next thing I'm going to hear is a bad joke about the RHIC or even the PHENIX project. Shoot your BNL questions over.

Edit: Currently asking about that land. More info soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
workofART
Back