Maps

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very cool to see all the places on the map! I know I and our team was at a few of them!

I thought posting locations that had been searched was a serious no-no!

Read it in a sticky on the forum (sorry - can't find it @ the moment).

Gist of 'why' is that it would help someone w/ intent and opportunity to re-locate evidence to a location that has already been searched!

I thought they were searching off Weterbee Rd. This doesn't show a search near there at all. It does show 'interesting Names' and that Gales's Team work that area. Found something on 8/30.

I thought posting locations that had been searched was a serious no-no!

Read it in a sticky on the forum (sorry - can't find it @ the moment).

Gist of 'why' is that it would help someone w/ intent and opportunity to re-locate evidence to a location that has already been searched!

That makes sense. I was thinking the other way. So folks were go look where others havent'.

Also, I would be hard for the Anthonys to do anything, without someone watching them do it. But it would be the same with all cases that come up.

That makes sense. I was thinking the other way. So folks were go look where others havent'.

Also, I would be hard for the Anthonys to do anything, without someone watching them do it. But it would be the same with all cases that come up.

Don't get me wrong, its as interesting to me as the next guy (so to speak).

Also - I don't think there's enough evidence to rule out accomplice(s) outside the family.

...personally, didn't see the spots on my short list on this map (e.g. Anthony home, Lake Underhill, or Central Winds park. :whistle:

Thank you so much, Truth Seeker! I was hoping to find such a map.

And Intrigued Mind? Good job! Interesting star pattern ... Is there some meaning to that?

What is fireworks? Looks cool...I'll have to try to find it (unless you post back soon)!
Fireworks is just a photo editing software from Macromedia/Adobe! :)

And Intrigued Mind? Good job! Interesting star pattern ... Is there some meaning to that?
Not that I know of.. I tried googling but am at a loss of how to search if theres any meaning at all!

I wonder - didn't TP say LP has the list of pings. Think they'd add them? Or let us?

I wonder - didn't TP say LP has the list of pings. Think they'd add them? Or let us?

I would love a map with the cell pings on them. Anyone know if it is posted somewhere? I've done a lot of map searching and I posted a map of all the addresses in the 431-page document last month on this site. When doing that, I noticed that a lot of the expressways have toll booths. What kind of records do they keep if any? Could Casey be tracked using those records?

I would love a map with the cell pings on them. Anyone know if it is posted somewhere? I've done a lot of map searching and I posted a map of all the addresses in the 431-page document last month on this site. When doing that, I noticed that a lot of the expressways have toll booths. What kind of records do they keep if any? Could Casey be tracked using those records?

OOH, great sleuth thought! Oooh, me likey!

Not sure down there, but where I live, as you get on & off toll expressways, your license plate is caught on camera. Anyone know if technology like that is used in FL?

OOH, great sleuth thought! Oooh, me likey!

Not sure down there, but where I live, as you get on & off toll expressways, your license plate is caught on camera. Anyone know if technology like that is used in FL?

Yes, I know they do have video that takes pictures of the cars, drivers and plates to minimize the number of toll runners. If you don't pay, you get a ticket. Trouble is I don't know how long they keep them before re-recording.

Yes, I know they do have video that takes pictures of the cars, drivers and plates to minimize the number of toll runners. If you don't pay, you get a ticket. Trouble is I don't know how long they keep them before re-recording.

Unfortunately, in my experience, I've found most toll cameras are either A)not functioning or B) dont even record the photos they take. That's not to say this is the case here, but it's likely with the E-pass system in place. (hopefull people don't start running tolls because of that! lol)

Thanks for the feedback, Baz & TrailDog.

This idea interests me, so I really appreciate the input. I think QuietStorm is on to a good idea for further investigation.

I know a lot of websleuthers can clarify the locations and places involved with the players in this case for others like me: Who lived where and when? Where are the places in relation to each other, etc. Maybe we can put it together here in one place. If there is another thread already please let me know so I can delete this. I didn't want to put too many questions or discussion on the "players" thread. Thanks!

Also, if anyone knows of any outside-of-Orlando locations that are or might be connected with any of the players, OR where you wish investigators would search for (a living) Caylee, you can post them here. ONLY post information here which is already public record (for example, available in public records on the internet.) Thanks!

Obviously, in NO case should anyone bother anyone at any of these locations or trespass on any property. It is not implied that any person mentioned has been involved in any wrongdoing, all are thought to be innocent.

I think there are other threads regarding searching for a body so let's NOT discuss that topic on this thread. Thanks!

I believe this thread should help you out..poster has posted a awesome map with addresses of main places/players as well as areas known to have been searched...

Edited to add..There is also another similar type of map here with just the addresses of the players known..I can not remember the name of thread. Do a search you should be able to find it somewhere here..maybe a fellow WS knows were it is located on here..If so your thread can be merged with one or the other.. KWIM?

:)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70624

I came up with the address 232 N. Glenwood Ave, Apt 5, Orlando, listed under the name of JP's father, can someone tell me, is this address within the Sawgrass complex? Thanks

Also, which Sawgrass apartments were occupied by players?

I think if we can first list the locations, then we can make a side note of who lived or worked at which location during what time frame, including CMA, kind of like on the players thread but listing it by place and date. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back