Marc Klaas Wants To Know What You Think. Please Participate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Everyone,

Marc Klaas is very interested in your thoughts on Caylee's case. What do you think?

I would appreciate if everyone would participate. Just tell us your opinion of the case. Marc appreciates how much you all know about the case and respects what you have to say.

I'll start.

-Lee Anthony creeped me out with the C.M.A. stuff.
-Casey is guilty
-Cindy, Casey and Lee will never admit it.
-George is the only one who really will admit the truth someday.

I don't know if it was premeditated or if it was an accident.

This is an extremely dysfunctional family and I agree with LP, we will be shocked at just how dysfunctional when more comes out at trial.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Mr Klass -

KC is guilty and the prosecutors will prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt .
This family's choices and actions bothers me greatly -
I am appalled that Caylee was treated as a marketing tool for donations and
merchandise .
That the focus was/ is on the crimminal instead of the victim.
I hate that the media payed this family to continue to lie and
defend the crimminal.
I hate that George has injected himself in the latest case and allowed KFN to
ride in on his coat tails .
That organization needs to be shut down and many others whose
intentions are not honorable.
The vultures that prey upon these families need to be exposed and stopped

What a tangled web we weave when first we practice...etc., etc., etc.

And the Anthony web is tangled beyond beyond.

I think Casey, following the big fight with Cindy, killed Caylee that night in her car.

I think Cindy, George and Lee lie as easily as Casey.

I think all three of them have obstructed justice from Day 31. Lee deleted information from the computer and possibly deep-sixed the Blackjack. Cindy and George cleaned the car, provided the wrong hairbrush, devised stories about hearing and seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th, and heaven knows what else. Who can believe any word from their lips anymore?

I also suspect that George's "last words" letter was a pitiful attempt to curry favor with the family that disrespects him. "Cindy is wonderful, Lee is wonderful, Casey is very wonderful." Did he actually plan to commit suicide? I don't know. But the letter was meant to be read by a saddened family (and public) in either case.

The Anthonys have from Day 31 (and surely way before that) lied and denied as if this was a bonafied problem-solving tool. Cindy calls lies 'mis-truths' and tells us that lying is not a crime. As if that makes lying okay. And they seem to have found the right lawyers and spokespersons for themselves.

No one but Casey will ever know what exactly happened to little Caylee. Confess? Never! Cindy, George and Lee will come up with some bushy-haired-stranger-did-it story and forever be sssssssssssticking to it.

JMHO

The moment I heard that this child, Caylee Anthony, was missing and that her mother had failed to notify the police for 31 days after her disappearance, I knew she was deceased.

Initially, I thought Caylee's death was accidental, but as we came to know the details in the case, I changed my mind, and by mid-August believed her death was intentional.

As we came to know the family dynamics, I believe there was a power struggle between Cindy and Casey, and Caylee was Casey's bargaining chip to maintain leverage. I also feel that Casey was jealous of Caylee, and felt that Caylee had replaced her as the princess in the family.

I think that on June 15th there was an argument between Cindy and Casey over Casey's thefts and irresponsibility, and that argument escalated into a major confrontation that pushed Casey over the edge. Casey killed Caylee in a rage against her mother. Casey knew that taking Caylee away from her mother forever would be the one most hurtful thing she could do.

I believe that George, Cindy, and Lee know the truth, but cannot face that truth publicly. Unless and until they confront that truth head on, they will be haunted by the reality they have to live with. If the family doesn't acknowledge the truth and seek counseling between now and the trial, they will be confronted with the truth in all it's ugliness.

I think too that the family is dealing with a lot of guilt over the way they dealt with Casey over the years and in reflection, wonder if anything they did or didn't do would have changed the outcome.

As for Casey, she is in the clutches of a defense attorney who no doubt took this case thinking it was his ticket to fame and fortune. If Casey had a competent attorney, I believe he would advise her to confess and end the nightmare, asking the court for leinency.

I commend all those who've participated in this case...........the OCSO for their professionalism in dealing with a difficult case, Tim Miller and TES, all those who took time to search for Caylee, and countless individuals who've worked on this case in one capacity or another.

To Mark Klaas..............thank you for speaking the truth and maintaining the professionalism your foundation represents.

The Anthony family was headed by a person, Cindy, with narcissistic personality disorder, and that she raised Casey to be a psychopath.

There are no proper boundaries in that house.

Cindy activity worked to destroy Casey’s relationships outside of the home. She told Amy horrible things about her daughter while in the car going to get Casey, which was the first time she had met her. She told Tony that Casey was a money grabber when he first met him, and Jessie said she told him negative about Casey in front of her. I suspect Cindy could not let Casey go and did everything she could to destroy her other relationships (all the time spoiling and infantizing Casey so Casey did not have the tools to be an independent adult.

Cindy also taught Casey by example not to have respect for others property (I believe this because she stole money from Casey’s purse, money she knew Casey stole from Amy – and she obviously felt it was her right to go through Casey’s things.

Lee and Casey are so enmeshed that I believe there was emotional incest if not physical there – either way I believe Casey was the aggressor –

Casey killed her daughter while angry at her mother. I believed Cindy chocked Casey and then Casey turned around in her anger and killed Caylee. Just like monkeys in a zoo, when a senior monkey attacks a lesser monkey, the lesser monkey instead of fighting the senior will turn around and attack a lesser monkey.

Cindy will deny her daughter did anything wrong to anyone. She has destroyed evidence and lied to everyone. The way I see it is that Cindy has definitely guilty of obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence and perjury should be charged.

I suspected George was lying about seeing Caylee on the 16th leaving the house with Casey the first time I heard the tapes because he gave such a detailed description, but it was not until they found Caylee and then LE rushed to get a warrant to search the home that I realized that in saying that the last time he saw Caylee she left the home with KC he removed the family home as a possible scene of the homicide. If LE believed she was not killed at home, they would not bother to search the home very thoroughly and thus find things that might implicate Casey. I believe he was following Cindy’s order when he told the lie.

I have a lot more theories on the case, and will try to write more when I have more time -

After 6 pages, most of my thoughts have already been posted.

Hello Marc/Mr. Klass (not sure of your preference)...

I too live in Northern CA and followed your daughter's case very closely. It's a tragedy Richard Allen Davis wasn't caught by the troopers that pulled him over, Polly might still be alive. I wish there was something that could have been done and I wish there was something to ease yours and Eve's pain.

Regarding this case I believe:
Casey killed Caylee and it was pre-meditated. Her motives were more than one- Caylee was cramping her partying lifestyle, Tony didn't want a little girl around, and revenge against Cindy.

I believe the Anthony's are Guilty of Obstruction and Evidence-Tampering. In my book they act far more like Scott Peterson's parents than any other victims families I've ever come across. People like you, the Walshes, the Holloways, the Sund-Carrington's are models for how victims families are supposed to act. Transparency with LE. The memorial should have been only about paying tribute to the victim, no mention of pleas for her murderer. I found that highly disrespectful.

There is more to this family than they are letting on- there are bigger secrets- possible incest, and although George has revealed moments of true sadness- he has not been the role model of behavior either. His lack of cooperation with LE, and his outrage at the protestors who only wanted Casey behind bars. I used to feel sorry for Cindy at the beginning of this case when posters said she was responsible for Casey's behavior. I no longer feel sorry for Cindy, George, or Lee.

Victims like Caylee need more people in the world like you, John Walsh, Tim Miller, and Leonard Padilla to be their voices. This is my opinion.

Casey is the only one who knows how Caylee was killed.

She acted on her own, but had help covering up afterwards. (Lee)

The family must stop enabling Casey, and make her face and accept responsibility for her actions (whether it be neglect, accidental death or premeditated murder)

Until Casey does the right thing and tells the truth the family will be unable to heal, and there will be no closure.

Casey will never tell the truth because she doesnt care about anyone but herself.

The following are simply opinions and speculation, not in any way fact, no matter out taking them out of context may sound.

1. Caylee was murdered, even if it was an unintended overdose, that is still murder.
  2. Casey's actions after Caylee went missing indicate sociopathic personality.
  3. Deeply dysfunctional family. Cindy is a control freak. George is weak and ineffectual. Lee and Casey have an oddly close relationship.
  4. I think Lee erased things from Casey's computer, sent the fake employer emails and tried to influence Casey's friends not to tell LE things.
  5. I think Cindy told her mother Shirley not to tell LE about Casey stealing from the grandparent's account.
  6. Casey lives in the current 10 minutes, meaning she tells whatever lie will get her out of the current situation even though it will quickly and easily be proven a lie. She just wants to move on to the next fun thing. For this reason, among others, NO ONE should try to make sense of any of her actions. They don't make sense, but you will certainly hear her attorney saying "why would she do that, it doesn't make sense. Someone else did it to frame her."
  7. I think the Anthonys, perhaps for their own sanity, convinced themselves that Caylee drowned and Casey just got scared and covered it up. They can forgive her for this and have.
  8. Baez is using the case for his own advancement.
  9. The Anthonys have always felt this was a family matter and if they wanted to forgive Casey that she shouldn't be prosecuted and the public should believe whatever tale they tell.
  10. The Anthonys do not have the credibility to start a foundation to help missing kids and their families. They are tainted. Creating a foundation (in October) before they even knew she was dead (they claim) is bizarre.

Edited to add: Padilla is an opportunist for the limelight, maybe not all bad, but an opportunist. Tim Miller is a hero, perhaps with some problems, but he makes his life and Laura's count for something in this world, something good, just as you do, Marc. You both found your ways to work in your child's honor, but neither of you is a perfect human being. Those don't exist.

I agree with all of this. Only exception is George. I am just not sure how to read him. Not sure if "what you see is what you get."

ETA: I do think there is a possibility that the suicide attempt was staged in order to prevent George from testifying against Casey or Lee. IMO.

I also don't know if L Padilla is "opportunistic." But he certainly is colorful!

I do believe Casey Anthony is guilty of premeditated murder of her daughter. I think she acted alone, but I do think her immediate family members may have attempted to cover up her actons. However, I don't think they sat down and made a plan to cover up the murder, I think they suspected something horribly wrong, and were so stressed by it that the family members, in particular, Cindy, acted hastily in order to deny the truth of her suspicions. I don't think she Cindy had a crminal intent to evade law enforcement.

I don't think its going to be as easy as everyone thinks to convict Casey of actual first degree murder with premeditation. They have, as yet, no proof that an intentional murder was committed. They have tape over a baby's face, that is bad, but it doesn't prove that she murdered her child, it proves that she put tape over the baby's face. That's it.

I think she may end up with a lesser conviction. I think she could avoided much of this if she had admitted that she killed Casey under psychological distress or disorder.

Please don't anyone jump on me. This is just my opinion of what WILL happen, not what SHOULD happen.

Mr. Klaas,

My heart goes out to you over your daughter's death. My daughter was murdered, also, so I know how it is something that never leaves you.

With the evidence we have so far, I believe Casey murdered Caylee on June 16th. I believe it was premeditated as far as Casey thinking about doing this for some time. I think she did it out of spite, jealousy, resentment over her 'burden' and because she is just a nasty person.
I think Casey had Caylee ingest something, maybe OTC meds, chloroform, pesticides, not sure what, but something fatal. (I do believe chloroform was in the trunk, whether it had anything to do with Caylee's death or not.) I believe the duct tape was applied while Caylee was alive, maybe to keep her quiet, but I think more to prevent vomiting up her fatal dose. I think the heart sticker was meant as a kiss off to both Caylee and Cindy. I think Casey then put Caylee's body in the cloth bag, put it in her car trunk, and then more or less forgot about her until she noticed the decomp smell. I think she then put Caylee's remains in a plastic garbage bag, and attempted to dig a hole to bury her, (borrowed the shovel) but when that turned out to be too much work, she dumped her where the remains were eventually found, probably around the 18th or 19th of June. I believe her 'Diary of Days' blog was a jab at Cindy. I do not believe Cindy, George, or Lee had anything to do with Caylee's murder. I believe Cindy has been covering for Casey after the fact, because she just can't face what has happened, plus IMO there is something wrong with her. I believe George has covered somewhat, mostly for Cindy. I have a hard time believing Lee covered up, except in public, mostly for his mother. There are rumors about Lee having some kind of involvement with obstruction of justice, but I'm not sure what he did. To date, Lee is the one who has my sympathy. George and Cindy have a little, because no one should have to go through this, but I think George to a small extent and Cindy big time are horrible people.
Lanie

Slightly off topic but here is an addendum to my thoughts:

I think that LA and KC are very close and loving siblings. There is no one I love as much as my siblings and there is nothing I wouldn't do for them, so I understand true love between brothers and sisters. We hug, we cut up with each other like children, we sit on each other, we kiss each other, we snuggle with each other like when we were babies, we support one another in good times and in bad and our love for one another is unconditional and limitless. We are all in our 40's and 50's and we have always been like this with one another. To me, anything else would be unimaginable.

Therefore, I do not think that LA and KC's affections for one another necessarily equals something unmentionable. Of course, I am curious about the paternity of Caylee, especially since Padilla stated that LA was Caylee's father and because there is a request from LE to the FBI to compare the DNA of LA and Caylee but no test results have been released. However, I think it is more likely that KC does not know who the father is and didn't want to admit that there were numerous possibilities from which to choose. After JG, she named a guy who was dead and buried; her way of ending all questions of paternity. It worked too. CA said can't even remember the name of the father of Caylee, although she read his obituary.

I feel that Caylee's death was unintentional, perhaps accidental. I do not know how it happened, but I do suspect an overdose of some kind. And I feel it wasn't the first time a drug was used on Caylee. Casey was putting Caylee at risk with her selfish lifestyle.

I do not think that Casey is a planner by any stretch of the imagination. She is an opportunist. I do not think this death was a premeditated event. There were too many panic-induced scenarios that seem to be evolving. Borrowing a shovel, going to the back yard to hide her, then that didn't work out. Putting her body in the car trunk. Well that didn't work out so well either. I feel that she really didn't know what in the world to do. The ONE thing that she was sure of........she wouldn't tell a soul, no matter what.

I think she didn't count on just how much body fluid is produced by a decomposing body. Perhaps the fluid escaped out the mouth and nose, the path of least resistance and thereby she used duct tape to hold the fluid in. We may never know what hell Casey went through trying all alone to decide what to do with her daughter's body. Sheer panic. She let too much time pass and told too many lies to back up and tell the truth. The heart sticker was Casey's way of saying "I didn't mean for this to happen, I'm sorry". It's not much, but it's all she could muster.

I think the disposing of the body where she did was also a hasty decision provoked by Lord only knows what. If Caylee's death had been premeditated, she would have picked a more remote location, thought out well in advance. All she could think to do - was run and hide - and lie as she had always done to cover her tracks. After two or three weeks, it seemed to be working for her. So, she used the same old worn-out lie over and over. "She's fine. She's with the Nanny".
Casey is in a very bad place right now. The only thing that would serve her well is the truth. But with attorneys determined to get her off, she will not be able to tell the truth at all. She's stuck. She's angry because her parents can't get her out of this one. The one little person who loved her no matter what - is gone from her life. Perhaps one day, she just might get a glimmering of just how much she was loved.

I dont think Casey will ever admit to anything. And if she does try to make some sort of admission, it will be a lie.

I believe Casey killed her daughter, Caylee.

I believe LA was speaking to Casey during the Memorial Service. I believe that LA knows a lot and wants Casey to come clean.

I believe George has lost faith in Casey and that is why he is losing his mind.

I believe in some way all of the family have tampered with evidence.

I do not know why YM (I think?) encouraged LA to do his own "investigating."

I sure hope LE is holding back information from Casey's friends because I find it hard to believe that NO ONE, knows ANYTHING.

As a poster mentioned above, I think the lettering found in bag may have been CMA and that is why LA said CMA so many time at the memorial. Though this would be a pretty obvious link to Casey.

I think George is an amazing man for helping out with the Haleigh search.

Casey wanted to kill Caylee in order to be free, she planned it, but she may have carried it out in a fit of rage. She most likely smothered her and/or drowned her. In doing so in anger at her mother, she is able to blame her and lessen her own culpability.

George and Cindy may have tampered with evidence and/or lied, but not to cover up for Casey, originally it almost seemed as they were operating from, 'if there is no evidence of Caylee's death, then she must be alive'. Even if they were the ones who had destroyed the evidence right under LE's nose. Later as their lives spiraled out of control and they knew, in their hearts they knew Caylee was gone and on some level Casey was to blame. Their minds still refused to believe the daughter they love could have committed such a heinous act.

Casey has serious mental issues, but she is not insane. She knows the difference between right and wrong. She knew murdering her baby was wrong, but Caylee was becoming more work and more demanding of Casey's time as she got older. Casey was frankly tired of the anchor tied to her leg, tired of the attention Caylee received, tired of her mother telling her how to raise her child and pointing out what she was doing wrong. In Casey's mind there was no other way out. She is so used to Cindy coming to her defense and fixing everything for her, I'm still not sure if she realizes, this time she's on her own.

Cindy's nature is to be controlling and manipulative, this was the crux of much of the tension between Cindy and Casey. George and Lee are more likely to give in rather than to fight her. I think it's possible Lee had been a buffer between the two over the years. While George learned early on, to stay out of it.

George is too trusting, he's one of those people who can find the good in anyone. The anger and fighting in the house bothered him more so than anyone else, besides Caylee. He went back and forth between pretending it wasn't there and trying to soothe everyone around him. Caylee was truly his sunshine.

Lee does see the world as "us against them", watching Cindy fix his sister's many mistakes has skewed reality for him. He knows Casey is wrong many times over, but seeing his mother defend her every action has caused him to believe the world is against her and she needs to be protected. He was the the first one in the family to believe something truly horrible had happened to Caylee, but his love for his sister and many years of conditioning has him confused in regards to Casey's part in the act.

Leonard Padilla has Cindy's number. He believes some of the theories he tosses around, others he only does to keep his name out there. If Nancy Grace was a game show host, Leonard would want to be the 'center square'.

Many good people came and tried to help the Anthony's early on, yourself, Tim Miller, Mark Nejame, John Walsh to name just a few. It was heartbreaking to me to see them align themselves with less than scrupulous people, rather than accepting the truth, right from the beginning. I hope none of us ever see's a case like this one again.

I believe that Caylee was NOT the center of the lives of the A family as we are led to believe. I think she was passed around from person to person just to meet her needs. I think this lavish attention on her and about her was created after she disappeared as is all part of KCs defense. I think KC was always jealous of any attention little Caylee got because she was so self centered. I think KC was a liar and a thief for many years and her parents knew it and stuck their heads in the sand and ignored it. I think they all lived separative lives and thought if they ignored problems long enough, they would go away.

The struggle between Cindy and Casey was the eventual downfall of Caylee. I believe Casey used different drugs and possibly alcohol to drug the toddler into submission for many months. The actual death of Caylee was a result of Casey's actions. Something happened and the baby died. Within minutes, Casey had made up her mind that it was everyone's fault but hers. She had no responsibility for whatever happened. Getting rid of her body was just another chore she had to do.

The absolute best description I have heard of Casey is this "she lives her life ten minutes at the time". That is how she was able to walk through Universal with detectives on the way to her job. She really thought that some way some how she would be able to get out of her lie about the job until the end of the hallway. She did not develop this level of lying quickly or without assistance. She was allowed to lie her way through child hood and her teen years with no consequence for any thing. All the way to her pregnancy, they all thought for seven months they could just deny it and it wouldn't happen.

George is conflicted. He has known Caylee was dead since before they found the car. If they thought Casey was able to care for the baby, they wouldn't have been trying to get in touch with her and asking to "see Caylee" for a month. If you believe your child is taking care of your grandchild, you wouldn't have to "see for yourself". He wanted to get the truth, but he didn't want to hear the truth. Again, if we ignore the fact that the baby is dead and at her mother's hand, it will eventually just go away. But the conflict for George is that he knows better from his LE training.

Cindy thinks she's the perfect mother, wife and grandmother. When the world was finding out her home wasn't what it looked like, she squirmed like a child caught with a hand in the cookie jar. She is so filled with prideful arrogance she can not admit her failures and shortcomings. She knew her daughter was lying the whole 30 days before the report and she knew something was terribly wrong with Caylee. When they found the car, she went back to work trying to deny the obvious. She knew that night Caylee was dead. By the time the sun came up the next morning, every word she spoke was designed to save Casey's skin.

Lee was just glad to get out of the house and start on his life. He ignored all the fighting and lying and just left. Once confronted with the facts in mid-July, he seriously looked for Caylee for a few days. He came to the same conclusion the LE did, and disappeared. It's possible that he confronted Casey while she was at home, and she may have told him she knew where Caylee's body was. But in her mind, it was that she knew where the remains where, but she couldn't tell because it would hurt her. Lee may have come up with the plan of letting the PI find the body, as a compromise to end the search and recover the body.

There will be no plea deal. There will be a trial, and the experts will argue the science. No one will present any alternative theory for what may have happened. They will try to get her off or reduce the convictions by arguing the science and protocol.

Lastly, no one dies alone. Caylee was absent from the body and present with the Lord in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye. She was cared for in the end, and she's been at perfect peace since June 16th. Finding her remains and a memorial was not necessary for her to be at rest. God didn't leave her laying in the woods unattended.

Thank you for all your hard work Mr Klaas, and bless you.

I really can't add much more to what most here have said. I think Casey killed this child intentionally. Her family, with the exception of George at times, have a distorted view of reality and what is right and wrong. That's the nicest way I can express my outrage - this whole dog and pony show has never been about that precious child, it's always been about Casey and Cindy and whatever unbalanced psychological crap they've got going on between them.

This whole case sickens me to the point that I can't use nice words, especially after the memorial - so I've been controlling myself from posting much.

Hello Marc Klass, may I say first I think you are a real class act. Too bad the A's havent learned anything from you. Their loss and what a loss.
Contrary to what all have believed about that argument between CA and KC on Fathers day that it was about the money she stole from GGPs I think it was CA spending the day with Caylee a plenty of time to question Caylee about what might have been occurring. where was she sleeping, with who etc. the answers probly put CA into such a rage that caused the huge fight. Enraged KC left and I think punished Caylee for blabing and thus the tape across the mouth "you will never tell again, heres your last little star".
Cindy is filled with guilt and will never admit that . George too for not maning up. Also he has got to stop calling KC Hi beautiful. Obvious reasons. LA will never tell what I think KC confessed to him what she did. The whole family knows just didnt havent enough time before police got there to iron out all the crucial plans. Just say the Zany the did it and never, never admit anything. I dont know if they will ever heal.

KC killed Caylee out of spite. It was not an accident, it was premeditated. I don't think she thought anyone would find the body for a long time and there wouldn't be any evidence of what killed Caylee.

CA felt guilty due to the confrontation about money, etc. so she washed KC's clothes and started cover up mode trying to protect KC since she knew in her heart that Caylee was no longer alive. I don't think she was involved in murdering little Caylee but I think she knows lots more than she is telling. Hence the immunity deal.

LA is weird! I didn't understand the CMA stuff he said either. I would love to know what the promise is and also why he and KC did the high 5 thing. I think he knows a lot more than he is saying and that's why his attorney said to the public that he may be charged.

GA well I go back and forth on GA. One time I think he is helping cover up the crime then I feel sorry for him, then the GJ hearing comes and I have faith in him again and then he says he thinks KC is innocent. Then the body is found and the picture of him with his head in his hands and I feel sorry for him again, then he says KC is innocent again. Last he has a suicide attempt and then he comes back at the memorial for Caylee and tells everyone to write KC. I just can't figure out this man. I do feel that GA is the only one that has shown genuine emotion for Caylee though.

I also think that if JB would spend time really trying to prepare a defense for KC then he wouldnt' have time to go on the networks and we wouldn't even see him except for the hearings. You don't see the proscecution out in the media cirus.

LOVE THROUGH THE EYES OF A CHILD

MOMMY I CAN'T SEE YOU WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES
AND THE RAG ON MY FACE MADE IT HARD NOT TO CRY
I TRIED TO BE GOOD AND STAY OUT OF YOUR WAY
SO YOU COULD VISIT THE MEN THAT YOU LOVED EVERY DAY
MOMMY PLEASE JUST DON'T PUT ME IN THAT DARK OLD PLACE
IT'S HARD TO BREATHE WITH THAT RAG ON MY FACE
SOMETIMES I GET SICK AND I CRY ALL ALONE
I COULD CALL GOD IF I JUST HAD A PHONE
HE WOULDN'T LEAVE ME, HE'D STAY RIGHT HERE
AND WITH HIM HOLDING MY HAND I WOULDN'T FEEL ANY FEAR
MOMMY I LOVE YOU WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME
YOU'RE NOT A NICE MOMMY WHEN YOU DON'T WANT TO BE
I CAN HEAR YOU COMING TO OPEN THE TRUNK
I SMELL THE SMELL AND I KNOW YOU ARE DRUNK
I MAY BE INSIDE BUT MY SOUL IS NOT HERE
IT HAS GONE TO A PLACE WHERE THERE WILL BE NO MORE FEAR
I KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND YOU KNOW, I DON'T MIND
I'M IN HEAVEN NOW AND EVERYONE'S KIND
I GLOW FROM THE LOVE THAT COMES FROM THE HEART
WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER, WE WILL JUST BE APART
BUT WHILE YOU ARE THINKING OF THE LIES YOU WILL TELL
JUST REMEMBER MOMMY YOU WILL END UP IN HELL!

I wrote this back in early August. I don't know if I still believe this is HOW it happened, just that it still ended with Caylee being dead. I would like to think she just went to sleep and never woke up but I'm not sure that is what happened. I really think it was something very more violent. But either way...it still hurts.

Dear Mr. Klass...
I believe that Casey murdered Caylee and it was premeditated. I also believe that the Anthony's knew when they picked up the car that little Caylee was deceased at the hands of their daughter. The dynamics of Anthony family and their dysfunction is troubling. I believe that they aided in covering up and lying to law enforcement. What really troubles me is that they refused to take a lie detector test at the onset. I also am appalled that George Anthony is out helping a family whose daughter is missing while he did not join law enforcement or TES on their ground search for little Caylee. I do not believe that he has the credibility to be a spokesman for any Missing Child Organization. God Bless you Mr. Klass and your beautiful Angel Polly. You are a hero.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back