Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lipsey contacted LE himself.

Nope. One detective had gotten info that Lipsey might know something. That detective then contacted the one writing that particular report. Then they both visited Lipsey.

The reference to a light-skinned black man was made by a resident of the nearby apartments:
:rolleyes:

Got your pm thanks.

For anyone searching, R is listed both with an I and Y. There is also another RL White with a different birth year (69). Our RLA/W has a birth year of 71.

The W may be a married name or maiden name....

Some of the questions I would have for RA would include
MJD's residence. Where did she stay, who was she staying with?
How long had you seen her in the area (weeks, months)?
Did she notice MJD usually wearing a chain or necklace with a ring? ( in case MJD tore the chain off LDJ's neck while leaving the car)
Notice a regional accent.
Did she mention any old bf, family, schools, area she may have came from, reason she left? A sibling or family member she was particularly fond of.A regional accent?
or anything that might help ID her.
I might also ask what she might recall- just let her talk, which could lead to more questions if something stands out.

For all we know, RA may not be aware MJD remains unidentified.

Which leads me thinking again about the LE report and releasing the car and contents so quickly. Did LE process everything in the car- bags etc. before it was returned? I can't help but think LE's immediate reaction was to process the "crime" scene and if this little girl hadn't already been reported missing, she would be in a few days. I don't believe they thought at the time, this gal would be UI'd 10 years later.

RA might also be an excellent resource to help with some of the composite pictures and which most closely resemble MJD. Or some of the possible matches, we don't know to have been positively eliminated.

Great questions and points Cubby! I was thinking tonight that she had to have been living somewhere. We need to find out where - the lanlord may not have been made aware of what happened and they may have wondered what happened to her? Or other tenants. Robin may very well have some answers!

Nope. One detective had gotten info that Lipsey might know something. That detective then contacted the one writing that particular report. Then they both visited Lipsey.

Nope again. The auto dealer manager said he saw ")

The reference to a light-skinned black man was made by a resident of the nearby apartments:
:rolleyes:

This is the part that confuses me! Was she fighting with Lipsey and then got into the car with Alonzo or was she fighting with Alonzo? Who was the guy the other guy saw on the news???

Great questions and points Cubby! I was thinking tonight that she had to have been living somewhere. We need to find out where - the lanlord may not have been made aware of what happened and they may have wondered what happened to her? Or other tenants. Robin may very well have some answers!

Hmmm. Just thought of something - if she was (allegedly) so eager to leave on a road trip, then maybe anyone who knew her also knew of her desire to leave and might not have known she was really missing...:waitasec:

Hmmm. Just thought of something - if she was (allegedly) so eager to leave on a road trip, then maybe anyone who knew her also knew of her desire to leave and might not have known she was really missing...:waitasec:

Honestly, I don't think she had any knowledge or intention of leaving town with them. I think she got into the car to party with them and they tried to recruit her and take off with her and she freaked when she figured it out. That' just MO.

This is the part that confuses me! Was she fighting with Lipsey and then got into the car with Alonzo or was she fighting with Alonzo? Who was the guy the other guy saw on the news???

Just a guess here - the man arguing was id'd by the auto dealer mgr as the one "on tv", which would have been Alonzo. (This questioning was Thursday, the same day as Alonzo's tv interview) Now, he couldn't id either girl as MJD, but one girl's size and color of clothing matched MJD's. Neither witness said anything about a car driving up and anyone getting in.
I wonder what kind of car Lipsey had?

Just a guess here - the man arguing was id'd by the auto dealer mgr as the one "on tv", which would have been Alonzo. (This questioning was Thursday, the same day as Alonzo's tv interview) Now, he couldn't id either girl as MJD, but one girl's size and color of clothing matched MJD's. Neither witness said anything about a car driving up and anyone getting in.
I wonder what kind of car Lipsey had?

IDK - but the description of the car matches Alonzo's car. Seems to me if Alonzo and MJD had something to fight about, he knew her damn name!

Before it was registered in Phoenix in Dec 1998, it was in Skokie, IL. Registered again in Aug 1999 in Phoenix, then Sept 1999 in Nine Mile Falls, WA, then totalled in 2000.

Hmmm. Skokie's only an hour & a half from Milwaukee, but almost 1800 miles from Phoenix.:waitasec:

or maybe I should sleep now, it's after 2am.:Banane37:

I am so confused...who is Robyn??

She was a witness that was interviewed in the police report. She indicated some info re: MJD. She stated Lipsey was MJD's Pimp and would even testify to that...I cant remember what else she said in the report. But it seems she knew enough and might know more, maybe LE didnt know at the time to ask her certain questions.

She was pretty forth coming in the report and would probably be an assest to ask further questions.

I know I need to refocus-- but hear me out-- if she was punched in the mouth prior to the accident, and went to urgent care and received treatment (Lidocaine).. she HAD to of given a name/social security/etc.

Or perhaps the lidocaine was from something completely different.. maybe administered by medical personnel (don't know why they'd give her numbing agent if she was unconscious and couldn't feel pain anyway)..

Could seriously be from cocaine, though.. her fat lip just throws me off.. I don't see how see received trauma to the back of her head/neck and got a fat lip in the process..

LDJ said something about her "messing with the wrong people"... ?

ETA

Notice the swelling in her face is OPPOSITE from the swollen lips?

Lidocaine is also used to treat cardiac arrythmia, which I could imagine might have been a problem for her after such a massive trauma.

I believe that was for the defense to show their evidence and witness list as they had not given anything to the prosecution.

I also want to throw this out at y'all. What if, when MJD was being pushed or she jumped out of the window, she grabbed the necklace from Lindsey Dejong's neck? Otherwise, as she was skidding down the road there would at least be a tear around her neck where the chain caused more friction and a cut could be found there. However, if it came off of LD, then there would be no marks on MJD's neck.

Those of you that have copies of the ME report could you please send me a copy? Or at least look at any injuries she may have had in her neck area.

Thanks.

I do not believe that the necklace came off, but I believe it was removed for treatment at the scene by the emt's...like her clothing was removed. JMO

I think the Lidocaine was given via IV during intubation, everything I have found so far in terms of Intubating a head trauma patient indicates Lidocaine is given IV proir to intubation esp in head traumas because they feel it help decrease intercranial pressure.

It is well known that laryngeal instrumentation and endotracheal intubation is associated with a marked, transient rise in intracranial pressure (ICP). Patients with head injury requiring endotracheal intubation are considered particularly at risk from this transient rise in ICP as it reduces cerebral perfusion and thus may increase secondary brain injury. The favoured method for securing a definitive airway in this patient group is by rapid sequence intubation (RSI). In the United States the Emergency Airway Course teaches emergency physicians to routinely administer intravenous lidocaine as a pre treatment for RSI in this patient group in an attempt to attenuate this rise in ICP.

http://emj.bmj.com/cgi/content/abstract/18/6/453

Before it was registered in Phoenix in Dec 1998, it was in Skokie, IL. Registered again in Aug 1999 in Phoenix, then Sept 1999 in Nine Mile Falls, WA, then totalled in 2000.

Hmmm. Skokie's only an hour & a half from Milwaukee, but almost 1800 miles from Phoenix.:waitasec:

or maybe I should sleep now, it's after 2am.:Banane37:

Interesting! Does this report also state who the car was registered to at the time? (I couldn't find any that weren't pay sites. :banghead: ) Was the car registered to Alonzo in Skokie?

P.S. Robin, Robyn is also the one who said MJDs name was Cory or Carla

Interesting! Does this report also state who the car was registered to at the time? (I couldn't find any that weren't pay sites. :banghead: ) Was the car registered to Alonzo in Skokie?

Don't know. I'll ask the detective if he can check this out next time I talk to him.

This is my vote.

Probably right. I was just thinking about this because if the lidocaine was topically applied (which it would be in incidents where skin irritation was present.. e.g. if she was punched in the mouth), there probably wouldn't be enough to show up in the tox screen. It was most likely given intravenously by the emergency department because of her low heart rate. I didn't even think about that.

Thanks BM62!

I spoke to Kevin Hughes who was the lead detective on the Doris Ann Mcleod case. What a nice guy. Anyway, we can eliminate Doris' sister (Shanna) as MJD as he is in contact with her. I am going to send him the link to this website as he was interested in taking a look and learning more about the case. I told him that there might be a possible Wisconsin connection and that peaked his interest. BTW, it is Doris' birthday today. RIP Doris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel