Mark Hawkins *Updated*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think LP got this info from Casey. I don't know why he thinks this?? LP talked to lots and lots of people and there is ALOT we don't know and this is one of those things. I want to know why he said that!

LP said on NG tonight that there were phone calls between KC and MH the day before the car was towed, that is why he said LE needs to talk to him.

LP just said it on Nancy Grace tonite. I heard him with my own ears. It repeats again in 2 hours I think.

Yes kathyn, I also heard this on Nancy Grace tonight.

LP said that Casey had 2 conversations with MH on the night of June 26th!
That would be the night before dumping the car.
I can understand why LE would want to get a statement from MH concerning those
conversations with Casey!

That's definitely not the same room. Compare the doors and the placement of the documents on each. The beds are on opposite sides of the room. ZG's has a desk on the left hand side of the picture. ZG's has a window by the door.

So people think that woman in the picture is Casey? Who is the man the woman is kissing? I have no idea if it is hers. How do people find this stuff??

this could be nothing or could be something.
Look at the date-last login-and location

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=24056589

someone on WS found this earlier with the same user name of 6*17*08

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=387085778

That's definitely not the same room. Compare the doors and the placement of the documents on each. The beds are on opposite sides of the room. ZG's has a desk on the left hand side of the picture. ZG's has a window by the door.

I agree. i agree. they are not identical. the question was ....does anyone recognize the hotel that mh is in? If u scan in on the pic there are leopards on the bedspread.

Not sure if I can help any with this..but if this soilder is in California, and he flew back to Orlando, more than likely he would not be in that uniform. Most soilders are not required to bring them home during any kind of time off, nor wear them on any airlines unless its tour related..
To me, the spreads don't look alike, and because he is in the military pointing out a hotel would be hard..some of them stay in them off posts on a Friday night instead of staying in the barracks that are on base for them.

Honestly, I would more bet that he didn't wear the uniform on a trip from California to Florida..I could be wrong, but for the past few years dealing with this, I think soilders are encouraged to wear normal clothes on airplanes..unless it its tour related..

yes it helps--thank you for the information.

So people think that woman in the picture is Casey? Who is the man the woman is kissing? I have no idea if it is hers. How do people find this stuff??

Google is my friend. I leave the MySpace and Facebook stuff for the younger crowd. I don't like websites that I have to join in order to read.

I have worked in several motels and the bedspread in the top pic is very common. I have never seen the bedspread in the bottom pic before. As for the 6.17.08 that pic looks a WHOLE lot like KC. Maybe this is the date of Caylee's death? Pure speculation on my part but it is awfully weird . I also wonder how someone found this.

this guy looks very similar to the other guy but what I thought was eerily creepy and that was his headline:

"im drowning with weights around my neck"

what in the world is THAT supposed to mean? I'm not necessarily tying this profile to the CA case but who ever's profile this is I just think it's really strange to have a headline like that:eek:

I know it is him because he has a quote fom Caylee in the upper right corner. It is really wierd (drowning with weights around my neck???)

this guy looks very similar to the other guy but what I thought was eerily creepy and that was his headline:

"im drowning with weights around my neck"

what in the world is THAT supposed to mean? I'm not necessarily tying this profile to the CA case but who ever's profile this is I just think it's really strange to have a headline like that:eek:

He also says "I wish I was a superhero so I could find Caylee"

He also says "I wish I was a superhero so I could find Caylee"

well then there definitely is a connection with this guy and Caylee; but I am still creeped out by that headline...or maybe that kind of talk is a generational thing & considered 'cool' and I'm old and out of touch?:confused:

I remember seeing that Marine picture in Caseys photobucket before she deleted the albums. He may have been at one of her parties or friends back in the day. I also remember seeing another myspace page for MH sometime ago and it said something like "Caylee the strongest little girl i know" and "If I have to, I'll go to H-ll trying to save you even if it takes me to Heaven." Anyone remember seeing that page?

He graduated from Colonial high, Florida 2004 (so he went to school with Casey)

In the docs- Casey ran into his mother Ann (different last name) at Target

If he said that then it sounds to me that Casey told him the same lie about ZG taking Caylee blah blah and how it would be dangerous to try and get her back.

I remember seeing that Marine picture in Caseys photobucket before she deleted the albums. He may have been at one of her parties or friends back in the day. I also remember seeing another myspace page for MH sometime ago and it said something like "Caylee the strongest little girl i know" and "If I have to, I'll go to H-ll trying to save you even if it takes me to Heaven." Anyone remember seeing that page?

Yeah, it sounded like he was really upset but it didnt sound like he was thinking Caylee was deceased either. I did see on a facebook post listed somewhere that Casey had posted him on the night of June 26 around 6 something with a one word post that said "brothaaaaaa..." Odd.

i have her facebook, i can look it up.

i also noticed on facebook she has a friend named kyle k. who was a friend before all this and actually commented her page. (in other words, was a friend, not a random looky-loo like recent people.)

didn't she call a kyle in the 'flurry of phone calls'? did anyone ever come up with anything about that?

Remember, Casey cleaned up her facebook starting on the night before she was arrested. She just missed a few here and there it seems! Some of her originals that she missed are in our links sections somewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot
Back