Mark Sievers - Jury Selection

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I-R-O-N-Y?
I would be experiencing a huge headache and a whole lot of other physical symptoms (anxiety, humiliation, depression, embarrassment, doom, the world knows I'm a loser, sex life exposed, your Mother now knows etc.) I think it would hurt me more if my Mother-in-Law knew I was responsible for the death of her child/beloved daughter. It is the ultimate betrayal of trust! Since I noticed the orientation of the court room is no longer towards the judges bench, but instead facing to the audience gallery, I wonder if MS caught a glimpse of MAG and Annie.....?? I would have a minor heart attack if I had to look at them..... They loved and trusted him as a son/brother-in-law, the father of granddaughters/nieces. They opened their home and grieving hearts to this man....AND HIS EVIL PLANNING WILL FINALLY BE REVEALED. sidenote: He gives me headaches, too.

Great post, IQ!
Love your Symptoms Clause.
I 2nd those eMotions.

1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 6m6 minutes ago
    18 of the remaining 23 in this group know something. The five who don't are headed home until Friday morning. The 18 who do will stay now for questioning. #trialtweets #teresasievers #marksieversontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 12m12 minutes ago
    Of the 48, 25 were released due to scheduling for the 5-week trial. Now we're addressing who has heard of the case. #trialtweets #teresasievers #marksieversontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

1. Taylor Petras‏ @TaylorPetras 4m4 minutes ago
    Taylor Petras Retweeted Taylor Petras

Only 5 people said they hadn't heard of the Sievers' case. The remaining people are now individually asked how much they know about it.

Taylor Petras added,

Taylor Petras @TaylorPetras
    25/48 potential jurors dismissed from this group after first round of questions. The judge is now explaining to the potential jurors which case they are here for, if they know any of the attorneys or Mark Sievers, and if they are familiar with the case @winknews
    0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

2. Taylor Petras‏ @TaylorPetras 13m13 minutes ago
    25/48 potential jurors dismissed from this group after first round of questions. The judge is now explaining to the potential jurors which case they are here for, if they know any of the attorneys or Mark Sievers, and if they are familiar with the case @winknews

What's the link for the livestream?
Hey TTF14... I had been watching early on over on YouTube. Got on the site & put in the Search window ‘Mark Sievers jury selection NBC2 live stream’. After Mark got sick, they pulled the feed before he returned. Maybe try that Search on YouTube in the future unless Law & Crime puts it on.

I found this recent video on what occurred....a little different than first advised. Apparently, MS complained of a headache earlier and then stood and threw up just as bailiffs opened the door.
I can empathize with anyone who feels ill under extreme pressure....and even sympathy. (I'm still human.) But, the pursuit of justice must continue....even during flu season. So much activity & individual needs to consider during a trial. It took 4 years just to get to today and the unexpected still occurs. Go figure.
Mark Sievers gets sick in court during day two of jury selection

I found this recent video on what occurred....a little different than first advised. Apparently, MS complained of a headache earlier and then stood and threw up just as bailiffs opened the door.
I can empathize with anyone who feels ill under extreme pressure....and even sympathy. (I'm still human.) But, the pursuit of justice must continue....even during flu season. So much activity & individual needs to consider during a trial. It took 4 years just to get to today and the unexpected still occurs. Go figure.
Mark Sievers gets sick in court during day two of jury selection

You are nicer than I as my guess is his sudden “illness” was most likely stress induced... he was fine this afternoon. After everything he has put TS and her family through, I have little sympathy for a few vomits.

Hey NIN, There you are!!! I had put out a "bolo" for you. :D:D I was still typing as you were posting....
(So ignore my post... it is basically a duplicate of NIN's link.) Have you been in court?

Hey IQ, thank you for the heads-up! Flue season is already in full swing here in Bonita Springs.

I am planning on attending a few hrs in the morning of the 19th. Is anyone else planning on going on Teresa's birthday..?

-Nin

You are nicer than I as my guess is his sudden “illness” was most likely stress induced... he was fine this afternoon. After everything he has put TS and her family through, I have little sympathy for a few vomits.
Same here..and the headache... it pales in comparison to what he commanded TS to endure.
zero sympathy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back