Mark Sievers - Jury Selection

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
faker...

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 59s60 seconds ago

#MarkSievers is back in the courtroom and smiling with his attorneys. Seems to be feeling better after getting physically sick right before lunch break. Defense earlier said Sievers had complained of a headache. Jury selection now continuing as normal. @winknews
I-R-O-N-Y?
I would be experiencing a huge headache and a whole lot of other physical symptoms (anxiety, humiliation, depression, embarrassment, doom, the world knows I'm a loser, sex life exposed, your Mother now knows etc.) I think it would hurt me more if my Mother-in-Law knew I was responsible for the death of her child/beloved daughter. It is the ultimate betrayal of trust! Since I noticed the orientation of the court room is no longer towards the judges bench, but instead facing to the audience gallery, I wonder if MS caught a glimpse of MAG and Annie.....?? I would have a minor heart attack if I had to look at them..... They loved and trusted him as a son/brother-in-law, the father of granddaughters/nieces. They opened their home and grieving hearts to this man....AND HIS EVIL PLANNING WILL FINALLY BE REVEALED. sidenote: He gives me headaches, too.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back