Mark Sievers - Jury Selection

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 1m1 minute ago

Looks like #TeresaSievers family already purchased tickets to come down for #JimmyRodgers sentencing on Monday. His sentencing date will NOT change. Still happening on November 18th. @winknews

Sandra Rodriguez‏ @SandraR_media 51s52 seconds ago

Both prosecution and defense say they need about 2 and a half hours each for the sentencing hearing.

Because Teresa Sievers's family has already made arrangements to be present on Monday, when the sentencing was originally scheduled for, Judge Kyle says they'll keep it as is.

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 1m1 minute ago

Looks like #TeresaSievers family already purchased tickets to come down for #JimmyRodgers sentencing on Monday. His sentencing date will NOT change. Still happening on November 18th. @winknews

Sandra Rodriguez‏ @SandraR_media 51s52 seconds ago

Both prosecution and defense say they need about 2 and a half hours each for the sentencing hearing.

Because Teresa Sievers's family has already made arrangements to be present on Monday, when the sentencing was originally scheduled for, Judge Kyle says they'll keep it as is.
I am really glad to see this judge being so respectful and accommodating to Teresa's family.

*oh that sinking feeling* An attorney not affiliated w/ the case tells the judge he overheard what he believes were potential jurors at lunch huddled around a phone saying “I can’t believe they actually think we arent going to look this case up” #MarkSieversTrial #juryselection
@Emi, I just posted that because I didnt see u in the thread

@beach

My my my my my my..... ^^^^^^^^^

So another attorney decided to walk in on jury selection and verbalize what he might have or could have heard....?

So, would a person like Mark or his lawyer see a positive by setting this up? Seems a little convenient.
Have they been pushing for a change of venue?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back