Mark Sievers - Jury Selection

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
  1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 2m2 minutes ago
    One PJ found out the planned flight is non-refundable. Released. #trialtweets #marksieversontrial #nbc2courtcoverage #teresasievers

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 2m2 minutes ago
    The judge just released potential jurors to come back Monday. Lots of people claiming issues with that. The judge said he explained at the beginning this was a 5 week trial. It's starting to get complicated with these PJs. #trialtweets #marksieversontrial

1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 3m3 minutes ago
    Current PJ rising concerns with sleep issues. Judge questioning how this impacts jury service. Hearing lots of new concerns from potential jurors as this case keeps moving forward. #trialtweets #marksieversontrial #nbc2courtcoverage #teresasievers

Show this thread

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 4m4 minutes ago
    Two others released for work issues. Potential jury pool shrinking by the minute (literally) right now. #trialtweets #marksieversontrial #nbc2courtcoverage #teresasievers

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 3m3 minutes ago

Judge Kyle: "The panel has shrunk". And shrinking quickly this morning. 10 potential jurors have already been sent home since 8:30am. Some for being against death penalty, others now with work or medical issues that weren't brought up earlier in questioning. @winknews

Julia Jenaé‏ @JuliaCourtTV 15s15 seconds ago
The latest potential juror walks in carrying a thick crime novel with the word “MURDER” written across the front in big block letters.

I wonder how the parties feel about that...if they noticed it

Well. That’s a bit much. Can’t really blame those who don’t wish to serve on a murder trial, just voicing your opinion does it. Will be interesting as to what this PJ says during questioning. Kind of funny in a weird way, in a not funny situation. I’m sure court officials have ‘seen it all’.

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 2m2 minutes ago
One man just complained of sleep apnea, and brought some type of letter. Judge doesn't seem to be buying it, he's asking for a more official letter from a doctor saying potential juror can't serve. He'll be back on Mon. for more questions. #SieversTrial @winknews

LOL ^^^ To me this is funny....

They need to change the venue to further North FL...JMO

Hope not but yeah, just may have too. I wondered about that long ago. Then again... MS was arrested in late Feb 2016, months after CWW & JRR we’re arrested in Aug (?) 2015. TS was found dead June 29, 2015. Time marches on, we’re now at the end of 2019. Many within the general public loose interest after such events first explode on MSM, then you have the few who don’t loose interest & keep up. All depends on locals living there year ‘round. And there are those who don’t want to serve on any jury period. We shall see.

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 2m2 minutes ago
One man just complained of sleep apnea, and brought some type of letter. Judge doesn't seem to be buying it, he's asking for a more official letter from a doctor saying potential juror can't serve. He'll be back on Mon. for more questions. #SieversTrial @winknews

LOL ^^^ To me this is funny....

I can understand it. I have a friend with disabling insomnia. There's no way they'd be able to be a logical juror on a 5 week trial if they had to commit to being there at 8:30 every morning. Maybe 3 or 4 days, but definitely not 5 weeks. Now, I don't know if this juror's apnea leads to insomnia, but I assume that's the argument being made.

I can understand it. I have a friend with disabling insomnia. There's no way they'd be able to be a logical juror on a 5 week trial if they had to commit to being there at 8:30 every morning. Maybe 3 or 4 days, but definitely not 5 weeks. Now, I don't know if this juror's apnea leads to insomnia, but I assume that's the argument being made.
I understand but there is always only one potential juror that tries to get out of it.....

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 2m2 minutes ago

Next PJ with an issue alerted judge his airline tickets are refundable and he's willing to move his flight. (That's nice of him.) #trialtweets #marksieversontrial #nbc2courtcoverage #teresasievers

Show this thread
DQa5c0VI_normal.jpg

Show this thread
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics