Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooke is a late tweeter o_O

Brooke Shafer (@BrookeWINKNews) Tweeted:
@winknews The witness walked jurors through text messages recovered from Mark Sievers' phone to Curtis Wayne Wright, who admitted to killing Teresa. Texts like the one the State referenced in their openings, "Hello brother from an “other” mother". #SieversTrial @winknews

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 50s51 seconds ago

#SieversTrial - We are now hearing about texts between Wright (admitted killer) and Mark Sievers in the weeks following Wright's wedding. Wright testified in Rodgers trial that Sievers asked him to kill his wife when he was at Wright's for his wedding weekend on May 3, 2015.

EJ57AGnWsAM6mWo.jpg

EJ57CAFX0AE-F2A.jpg

I'm a tad nervous about Dr. P. I'm SO hoping he isn't (or his wife) caught up in the fraudulent Medical billing somehow and thats why it came out so late. That they knew all along, or worse.

I’m almost sure they were. We knew there was allegations of medical fraud early on in the case with Dr Heilbron (sp?). Doesn’t seem like any real surprise to me.

Texts between #MarkSievers and Curtis Wright the month before the murder.

"Hopefully we can talk privately tomorrow, it's nothing about you and Angie [Wright's wife] but it's personal."

"I don't really believe in secure texts. Nothing is really secure once it's out there."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx