Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the infamous group of hackers known as “Anonymous” called him out for his money laundering and drug trafficking, calling him a drug kingpin. He’s connected to a double NH homicide of a drug traffickers girlfriend and friend. He always made me very uncomfortable even when he was in plain clothes at the grocery store. Ugh

Yikes! I had no idea about that. I just know he ran a hard "Good ole boy" department and punished those that didn't agree with him.

Brooke Shafer (@BrookeWINKNews) Tweeted:
@winknews Witness did a "extractions" on a total 29 devices. 10 of those were phones, including Mark Sievers' and Jimmy Rodgers' phones. When deciding which devices would be looked through, witness said "if there was no activity in the last three months, we would skip it". #SieversTrial

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 7s7 seconds ago

#SieversTrial - WOW, another juror found notes in their notepad that are not theirs. Yesterday we learned another juror found notes at the back of his notepad from a juror in the Rodgers trial.

BBM: Notebooks cost what - about a $1 ? This could have cost the state thousands of $$$$$$$ !

Question: Does anyone know what the normal procedure is for destroying jurors' notebooks when a trial is concluded?

I thought the state destroyed and/or shredded notebooks. :rolleyes:

Interesting moment.

Judge Kyle to attorneys: "If you want to alienate the jury, that’s your call... What is my business, we’re gonna finish this trial on time. If this is any indication how every witness is gonna be, pack a dinner, we’re going to be staying late."

#SieversTrial

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Interesting moment.

Judge Kyle to attorneys: "If you want to alienate the jury, that’s your call... What is my business, we’re gonna finish this trial on time. If this is any indication how every witness is gonna be, pack a dinner, we’re going to be staying late."

#SieversTrial

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Go Judge. Its refreshing to hear a judge be realistic with the attorneys. Tell them how it is Judge.

Julia Jenaé (@JuliaCourtTV) Tweeted:
Judicial chiding: Before bringing in jury after a break, judge tells parties he can't tell them how to do their questioning, even if they don't care about alienating the jury. But he warns them the trial will not go beyond 5wks, he'll make them stay until midnight, their choice. Julia Jenaé on Twitter

Julia Jenaé on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member