Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While the court is taking a bathroom break, just wanted to share an observation.

JMO
Another glaring similarity to PF who murdered KB that we learned about in the Frazee trial. These killers like PF, MS, and CW all seemed to enjoy the preparation and planning of the murder almost as much or more than the actual murder.

During PF's trial, when he was soliciting another jail inmate to take out witnesses against him, he admitted to that other inmate that he was enjoying all the planning and scheming as he tried to line up that person to take out some witnesses against him.

I get a sense that once they get past the decision point to murder someone that they get wrapped up in all the planning and preparation and that part takes on a life of its own where they get self enjoyment and self satisfaction from it.

Its insane. Im not sure by knowing that, that it can help stop future murders but it is very interesting to hear how MS seemed to enjoy all the preparation he was doing to get ready to have his hit man do his dirty work for him. The buying of the burner phones, MS cutting back brush in the yard so nobody would get scratched on the way to the house, etc. It all became a huge murder plan that MS seemed to enjoy to be a part of the planning. PF was the same way it seems.

Its insane and if someone could have just caught either MS or PF in those early planning stages and just slapped them upside the head and yell at them. "WTH are you doing you fool?"

Its almost like they were beyond the point of no return when it gets that far. Somehow we need to get a Stop Sign in front of the evil doers in their planning stages. Im not sure its possible but I find the similarities between PF and MS shocking right now how they both enjoyed the planning part of the murder.

While the court is taking a bathroom break, just wanted to share an observation.

JMO
Another glaring similarity to PF who murdered KB that we learned about in the Frazee trial. These killers like PF, MS, and CW all seemed to enjoy the preparation and planning of the murder almost as much or more than the actual murder.

During PF's trial, when he was soliciting another jail inmate to take out witnesses against him, he admitted to that other inmate that he was enjoying all the planning and scheming as he tried to line up that person to take out some witnesses against him.

I get a sense that once they get past the decision point to murder someone that they get wrapped up in all the planning and preparation and that part takes on a life of its own where they get self enjoyment and self satisfaction from it.

Its insane. Im not sure by knowing that, that it can help stop future murders but it is very interesting to hear how MS seemed to enjoy all the preparation he was doing to get ready to have his hit man do his dirty work for him. The buying of the burner phones, MS cutting back brush in the yard so nobody would get scratched on the way to the house, etc. It all became a huge murder plan that MS seemed to enjoy to be a part of the planning. PF was the same way it seems.

Its insane and if someone could have just caught either MS or PF in those early planning stages and just slapped them upside the head and yell at them. "WTH are you doing you fool?"

Its almost like they were beyond the point of no return when it gets that far. Somehow we need to get a Stop Sign in front of the evil doers in their planning stages. Im not sure its possible but I find the similarities between PF and MS shocking right now how they both enjoyed the planning part of the murder.
I agree, but I also think for Wright there had to be a huge attraction to the $$$. I do think that concentrating on the minutia of the "job" allowed them to be in denial about what they were actually going to be doing. Then when they got down there it's too late to back out and adrenaline takes over.

Kaitlin Greenockle (@kaitlinroseg) Tweeted:
Wright said he was using two cellphones when he came down to Florida.

Kaitlin Greenockle on Twitter
Brooke Shafer (@BrookeWINKNews) Tweeted:
@winknews Anddd we're back. State is still questioning their key witness, Curtis Wayne Wright. He's been on the stand for roughly 2 hours and we're likely still far from over. #SieversTrial @winknews

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

CK was almost another victim of Mark, jmo

Mark is the most guilty. That's what this trial is about, I agree. It's true that Mark is responsible for even these two criminals doing what they did to Teresa. Neither CWW or JRR would have thought or decided to travel for any other reason to go kill Teresa. Mark gave them the pertinent info and Mark was going to PAY CWW to kill his wife. The Jurors must come away with the fact that this horrible crime would never have happened without Mark initiating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean