Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooke Shafer (@BrookeWINKNews) Tweeted:
@winknews This morning's testimony might be starting to click for some of the jurors. Wright testified Mark Sievers purchased a prepaid phone and sent him the phone number in a letter. This matches a text message witness shared this morning where Mark asked if Wright "got his card".

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Sandra Rodriguez‏ @SandraR_media 1m1 minute ago

"He told me that the kids were in danger if she took them. That he couldn't let that happen," said Wright.

Adding, that they talked about a few legal options but that Mark said they were not an option.

Re BBM
Gosh. He used the same threat about the kids being in danger that PF used when he asked KK to help him with killing KB in the Frazee case.

Note to self: If anyone starts to complain about their spouse harming their kids, just call CPS on both of them to have CPS check them out.

Brooke Shafer (@BrookeWINKNews) Tweeted:
Curtis Wayne Wright said he was the one who would have paid Jimmy Rodgers for helping kill Teresa Sievers. "It would’ve been me. I was going to split with Jimmy whatever the cash payment was. There wasn’t a set amount that I wanted to promise."
#SieversTrial @winknews

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members