Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go. Mark told CWW that Teresa was having an affair, and about their money problems, but it was a short conversation because they got interrupted. People came looking for them. Mark did mention the kids might be in danger. Conversation resumed the morning of the wedding.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago

#SieversTrial - Just as in Rodgers trial Wright is very soft spoken. When asked to speak up he turned to the jury and apologized saying he's soft spoken. Prosecutor admonished him not to speak to the jury.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 3m3 minutes ago

Juror just asked Wright to speak up. He told jury he's soft spoken. ASA Hunter asked him not to talk with jury directly. He's getting water now. #trialtweets #marksieversontrial #teresasievers #nbc2courtcoverage

It just goes to show you cant judge a book by its voice. :)

Ive been listening without watching and from his voice only, you would never think he was an evil killer of someone with a hammer.

But then when you look at him then you can start to believe it because of his size and appearance.

I said earlier they need a more engaging witness!
MsArk Well I guess it doesn't get anymore engaging than this:D:D:eek::eek: The weirdest "impression" came across to me as I watched MS's eyes when Cww walked in. I swear he was "checking out his (ahem) wardrobe!" And, then the "oh...he doesn't look as good as he used to"
dismissal smirk. Man-o-man...what a weird vibe...like one spouse who has the upper hand on the other during a divorce. I know, I know a little off topic and not evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member