Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaitlin Greenockle (@kaitlinroseg) Tweeted:
Feb. 19, 2016, Wright signed a proffer agreement.

Mummert asked if he remembered voicing concerns about his wife to ASA Hunter. That his wife could be charged in connection to this case.

Mummert said that Wright wanted to protect his wife, Wright agreed and said he is innocent

Kaitlin Greenockle on Twitter

*Wright agreed and said she (his wife) is innocent.

Brooke Shafer (@BrookeWINKNews) Tweeted:
When asked if he killed Teresa Sievers to protect her kids, Wright said "I agreed to do this because my friend asked me to. It wasn't specifically about the girls, for my own motive." He testified yesterday Teresa was going to leave Mark and take their two girls. #SieversTrial

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Wright said he never wanted to use or carry a gun across state lines to kill Teresa Sievers because he's a convicted felon. "I don't feel comfortable using one". #SieversTrial @winknews

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Mummert is talking about what Wright said about Teresa Sievers' murder, how she was killed and who was doing what.

Teresa Sievers' mother can be seen in the courtroom with her hands together and head down.

Wright enlisted Rodgers' help. They drove down and Mummert said that is a lot of time, did you discuss the murder then?

Wright said no, it was all done before they took the trip.

@winknews Wright said it did cross his mind that he and Jimmy Rodgers would be caught on surveillance cameras, like when they stopped at a Walmart before the murder. Also testified he was "more than a little concerned" that Rodgers brought a cell phone on the trip. He'd told him not to.

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 49s50 seconds ago
#SieversTrial - Defense: What did you do to make this look like a robbery?

Wright: Nothing

EJ_CXhAU4AA2uQ-.jpg

CWW just said the side garage door was open when Teresa arrived. That explains where the light came from. I know a lot of us questioned him looking at a motorcycle with no light on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mkmatti