Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 2m2 minutes ago

The pair also purchased wet wipes, a screw driver kit and trash bags, Sands said.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Show this thread
0k7ue5j6_normal.jpg

Show this thread
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

I know I'm on camera when I go into stores, but it still amazes me to hear how much can be recorded.

Sands on stand. 69A and 69B thumb drive and DVD from the Walmart admitted. The Walmart is in Lee County. LE watched the from the live camera system recording. They could follow the two men from dept to dept, but not zoom in. It shows the general location within the store they were in. Tee shirts, shoes, wet wipes, backpack, tool...

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 59s60 seconds ago

Duvall has access to the video surveillance system at Walmart in 2015. ASA Hunter is asking him about how the system at Walmart works.

Show this thread
0k7ue5j6_normal.jpg

Show this thread
Undo

• Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 3m3 minutes ago

The next witness is Jason Duvall, he is a manager at Walmart. In the summer of 2015, he was asset protection at the Walmart on Six Mile Cyprus Parkway in Fort Myers.

Undo

BEACH, What did I miss! ???? :eek::eek: "I am hugely disappointed that we will never see the text exchanges/data from the burner phones." Aren't the text messages important for proving conspiracy? Are texts on "burners phones" gone/lost after a certain length of time?
Yes, those texts would be EVERYTHING. However, IIRC the TracPhone witness testified (in JR’s trial?) that their company could not retrieve the messages, only that they could tell that there was communication via text or call at specific times. He said the only way to retrieve those texts would be from the actual phones. As we now know, both phones were destroyed in car washes and later disposed. Neither Wayne’s or Mark’s has been recovered that I am aware.

They just went from Walmart mgr. discussing cameras to this new witness discussing autopsy procedures. Head spinning.

JMO now, they're bouncing around with the witnesses and the subject matter of the testimony. The puzzle pieces seem like they're being scattered around.

Glad I'm not on the Jury.

They just went from Walmart mgr. discussing cameras to this new witness discussing autopsy procedures. Head spinning.

JMO now, they're bouncing around with the witnesses and the subject matter of the testimony. The puzzle pieces seem like they're being scattered around.
The state last week announced they were having a hard time getting witness to come in due to the holiday this week. it is going fast because the defense is not doing cross.

1. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 1m1 minute ago
    Trace evidence fibers were recovered from Dr. Teresa Sievers' clothing, Martinez said.

Show this thread

2. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 2m2 minutes ago
    The tape is used to collect trace evidence, Martinez said.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 1m1 minute ago

Martinez reviewing trace evidence collected off of Dr. Teresa Sievers clothing worn at the time of her murder. #trialtweets #MarkSieversontrial #TeresaSievers #NBC2courtcoverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaterbox888