Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 2m2 minutes ago
Judge asking if there's additional pieces expected to be introduced that the state may object to. He's clearly frustrated this wasn't handled before now. They're discussing during a break. #trialtweets #MarkSieversontrial #TeresaSievers #NBC2CourtCoverage

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 49s49 seconds ago

The jury is not in the room now. Attorneys and detective on stand just watched a video taken of Jimmy Rodgers’ ex showing det. the jumpsuit investigators say he wore during murder. Shomaker says he needed to toss the jumpsuit “because he murdered someone”. #SieversTrial @winknews

Mummert obviously wants to make the recovery of the overalls look like a Keystone Cop moment. 'Well lookie here, we're taking a stroll just lookin' for evidence and ... welp, found it!' I'd let him get on with it, then shoot him down. This is a non issue.

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 19s19 seconds ago
The other phone Angela Wright had never came to Florida, Lebid said.

Mark Sievers owned a condo in Missouri, which was possibly an escape plan, Lebid said when asked by Hunter.

RBM: And ... MS may be able to pass himself off as CWW.

A condo where CWW lived, and they looked so much alike (the wedding pics) looked like twins ... just a thought.

:) Good Morning, Y'all !

Following along as much as I can ... just had to chime in here.

And THANK YOU ALL for the updates ... I can't post much but am following here !

:)

Mummert obviously wants to make the recovery of the overalls look like a Keystone Cop moment. 'Well lookie here, we're taking a stroll just lookin' for evidence and ... welp, found it!' I'd let him get on with it, then shoot him down. This is a non issue.

Mummert may as well just state “the dog ate my homework” on such. I’m certainly no expert on any of this regarding both sides but I never thought I’d witness blunders as seen here in a murder case like this.
Just sayin.

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 45s45 seconds ago

Here are a couple court photos from the #SieversTrial this morning. Photos from @AndrewWestphoto.

EK370ydXsAISWUv.jpg

EK370yeWoAE2N_n.jpg

EK370yjWwAAt7Kv.jpg

I think calling him back is going to backfire on the defense.

I disagree. I think Dr. P is way wrapped up into the Sievers’ business and personal lives and with all the wife swapping going on, I don’t find him credible at all. He said on the stand that he wasn’t very close to Mark, but he was close enough to share his wife and the keys to his home.
He looked like a credible witness on the stand because the jury doesn’t know the background. I thought he came across dishonest. I don’t think it’s good for the state for him to be called again. But I guess it depends whether the defense will bring up those topics or not.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 28s28 seconds ago

The judge sustained the state's objection on the video of Shomaker finding the jumpsuit based on hearsay arguments. It's being entered the record for appellate purposes. #trialtweets #MarkSieversontrial #TeresaSievers #NBC2CourtCoverage

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 44s44 seconds ago

The judge sustains the state's objection to the video previously shown to the judge. That means it won't be admitted into evidence or shown to the jury.

The video was of Taylor Shomaker showing Detective Downs where the blue jumpsuit was found.

And I guess we all know now that the plus one witness, who is always available, is MS himself. Ha Ha! He ain't going nowhere! (Or anywhere but Hell.) The defense's last card to pull out--if they dare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member