Matthew Ward-Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 44216
Can anyone make out what this says?

I used a deblur program and the only thing I think I'm getting is Sat or Sig. I think the tat on the guy's head says sIG. I really don't understand what the letters on his head mean. I see the I and G but the first letter or symbol is ???

I used a deblur program and the only thing I think I'm getting is Sat or Sig. I think the tat on the guy's head says sIG. I really don't understand what the letters on his head mean. I see the I and G but the first letter or symbol is ???

Could it be 416? The Toronto core area code?

A-C-573CEAAM7Kn.jpg:large

Could it be 416? The Toronto core area code?
]

YES. 416.

I have been puzzling over that for days. I think you've got it.

Gangs like to use area codes to show where they're from, etc.

14 is the number of the Nortenos, a Californian Latino gang that MWJ seems to have some affiliation with.

His surnames do not suggest a Latino background but the tattoos are similar to those seen by Latino gang members on the west coast for sure. I am dying to know his background and where he came from?? I am thinking 'burbs around Mississauga, Cooksville?
I am assuming that the residence with the stacked champagne bottles and jacuzzi is his? It looks like it is sparsely furnished and devoid of any personal touches such as photos or artwork.

His surnames do not suggest a Latino background but the tattoos are similar to those seen by Latino gang members on the west coast for sure. I am dying to know his background and where he came from?? I am thinking 'burbs around Mississauga, Cooksville?
I am assuming that the residence with the stacked champagne bottles and jacuzzi is his? It looks like it is sparsely furnished and devoid of any personal touches such as photos or artwork.

That's typical of a bachelor rapper IMO. JMO

YES. 416.

14 is the number of the Nortenos, a Californian Latino gang that MWJ seems to have some affiliation with.

Is Mississauga a 416 area code?

On his soundclick page, he says he hangs at Gerrard and Jarvis area though.

www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=510440

Is Mississauga a 416 area code?

On his soundclick page, he says he hangs at Gerrard and Jarvis area though.

www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=510440

If you look up the song info on the individual songs you will find they were all uploaded in 2006, so this is a very stale profile...OTOH it lets you know what they guy was up to when he was 18:

U SEE ESH GRAFFITI OR IISHO GRAFFITI U KNOW THATS MY SPOT

Marking his turf, already in a gang.

Gerrard & Jarvis is Allan Gardens, prostitution hotspot

ETA: in 1993, the 905 area code was created to cover the ring of municipalities around the Toronto core, so Mississauga was 416, but is now 905.

OK I found a link between Smich and BIGiisho:

In the photos of Smich in the Dellen Millard Discuss the case FB, there is a photo of Smich wearing a Halloween mask. It was posted on October 15th 2012. There are blacked out comments. One says "u look like ish". The commenter's name is blacked out. Comment was posted on October 15th 2012 at 12:43 pm.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...104.1073741838.175923182567930&type=3&theater

YES. 416.

They do appear Latino. The number 14 also represents Dave Lane's white power words for AB/skinheads but is usually along with 88 for HH or Heil Hitler. I can't make out the lettering on his forehead.

I also see dots on left cheek but not how many. Maybe a teardrop on right cheek although it seems to low to me. It also appears solid which means murder, although the rap music industry has used them for a "tuff" look, trying to look badazz.

In the photos of Smich in the Dellen Millard Discuss the case FB, there is a photo of Smich wearing a Halloween mask. It was posted on October 15th 2012. There are blacked out comments. One says "u look like ish".

"Ish" is also slang for s**t.

I also see dots on left cheek but not how many. Maybe a teardrop on right cheek although it seems to low to me.

He has an image of Santa Meurte holding a scythe with the number 14 on his left cheek and an image of Jesus and hands in prayer on his right cheek.

In the photos of Smich in the Dellen Millard Discuss the case FB, there is a photo of Smich wearing a Halloween mask. It was posted on October 15th 2012. There are blacked out comments. One says "u look like ish". The commenter's name is blacked out. Comment was posted on October 15th 2012 at 12:43 pm.

"ish" is also slang for "****". (poop). Lol

Good catch

Seems to me that BIGiisho is into selling vehicles in the "416 biatch"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC2o1v7EECU"]TORONTO CARS AND TRUCKS 22'S and 26'S - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member