Maxie's House

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jonah Shacknai's memorial nonprofit appears to be very successful in its first year in existence! I think it is wonderful that Max in Motion BOD has chosen to share with the public their successes in their first year! That is highly ethical for a nonprofit, IMO. This is a nonprofit that truly honors the child that Max was-- a child who loved playing competitive soccer. The BOD of Max in Motion have reason to be proud of their work in their first year, IMO. Clear goals, and a timely and relevant response to the public, and their donors.

In its first year, MaxInMotion® has:

Awarded nearly 2,000 scholarships to young athletes, enabling them to participate in competitive sports.

Granted almost $250,000 to support Arizona Youth athletes.

Established, with Arizona Bridge to Independent Living (ABIL), the first wheel chair basketball and soccer clinics which will lead to the formation of MaxInMotion® competitive leagues for disabled youth.

http://www.maxinmotion.org/

Dear Friend and MaxInMotion® Supporter,

One year ago today, we launched the MaxInMotion Foundation. In twelve short months, MaxInMotion has become a major force in youth sports in the state of Arizona. We have awarded nearly 2,000 scholarships to economically challenged youth and have become the sponsor of the first-ever wheelchair basketball and wheelchair power soccer clinics and leagues in the state. The recipients of MaxInMotion sports scholarships hail from all over Arizona and participate in competitive soccer, basketball, and hockey. As much as we have accomplished this year, we have plans to do much more.

http://www.maxinmotion.org/maxinmot...-with-nearly-2000-youth-scholarships-awarded/

JonahShacknaicheck_zps6c6722ae.png

Good for Jonah. Maybe he is turning his life around after realizing he had made a few mistakes along the way.

Has Dina or Maxies House submitted their financials? I would be quite interested in where all the fundraising money has gone.

Good for Jonah. Maybe he is turning his life around after realizing he had made a few mistakes along the way.

Has Dina or Maxies House submitted their financials? I would be quite interested in where all the fundraising money has gone.

BBM.

I asked that question of a knowledgable attorney, and the answer was that the IRS Form 990 for Maxie's House is due to be filed by approx. Nov 15 of this year. (Fiscal year July to June for MH based on their "birthdate" of July 2012-- due to be filed by the 15th day of the 5th month after the filing fiscal year.)

This source says it should be available on GuideStar or Charity Navigator, or directly from the IRS within a month or 2 of that date. That would put it at about Dec 2013- Jan 2014 for public view.

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=455639906#.Ug3RapAo6cM

http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/45-5639906/maxies-house.aspx

For comparison, here are the Charity Navigator and GuideStar entries for MaxinMotion.

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=453760957#.Ug3WcJAo6cM

This organization is not eligible to be rated by Charity Navigator because it is a Private Foundation.

Private foundations receive the majority of their money from only one individual, family or corporation. This differs from the public charities that Charity Navigator evaluates. Public charities have a broad-base of support from the general public as well as variety of other funding sources. The IRS requires that private foundations file a Form 990-PF which differs from the document public charities file. This makes it impossible for us to compare the financial performance of private foundations to public charities.

(BBM above)

http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/45-3760957/maxinmotion.aspx

Interesting...

The twins were already trying to start an online business way back in 2009: A Web site apparently intended to offer counseling and support services to those contemplating or already in the middle of a divorce... To help them get through divorce peacefully and without impacting their children's lives... Hmmm...

And just as interesting, at least to me for reasons I will post next...

NR was clearly technically knowledgeable enough to know how to register a domain name and even listed herself as the Technical Contact.... Hmmm again...

The registration expired earlier this month so the following link might stop working soon:

Domain Name Registration by NR

Attachments

• cadivorcewise.net.jpg
    cadivorcewise.net.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 17
Thank you! I stand corrected. It is merely stock photography indeed. Danielle X, the photographer who created the theme, called it her “I Love Art Theme”. She uploaded the photo to iStockphoto in 2005 as part of that Web site’s “Love Concept” collection. And she tagged it with the original name of her theme, “I love art” and the words paint and tube. Why is all of the above extremely significant you ask?

Because I spent endless hours these last two days searching iStockphoto, ShutterStock, Dreamstime, GettyImages, and even Google Images. Suffice it to say that I’m quite proficient in the use of search engines going all the way back to Archie; and, yet, no matter how hard I tried, I was not once able to find the photograph used on MaxiesHouse, nor any of the other similar photographs in the same theme - at least not without cheating. In other words, one must already have some knowledge of Rebecca’s case to be able to find them with a reasonable amount of ease and within a reasonable amount of time.

There are literally tens of thousands of stock photographs tagged with such innocuous terms as love and heart. To find such a disturbingly evocative image as that chosen by Dina and her MaxiesHouse posse, one MUST search using an ‘explicit phrase’ that includes all three key words: heart, paint and tube.

Furthermore, Danielle’s theme includes multiple photos of the same painted heart and paint tube taken under varying lighting conditions from different angles, distances, and zoom levels. And only two of them strongly resemble a noose – as seen from the same low angle the killer might’ve seen it while draping it over Rebecca’s head.

Who designed Dina’s Web site? Knowing how much input Dina had in the process could lead to revealing lines of questioning during all the hopefully ridiculously intensive depositions to come. Have you all donated to the fund already?

Thanks again!

Hmmm... The question the Zahau Family should probably ask is not who designed the MaxiesHouse web site, but rather who registered the domain name.... Because, if the fact that NR registered the cadivorcewise.net domain name is any indication, then she was more likely than not also the person who registered MaxiesHouse and uploaded the placeholder... Maybe someone can help me please confirm that?!...

Do innocent people also taunt the victim's Families and/or LE? Or would it be safe to assume that mostly only those involved in the crime do? Hmmm again....

Attachments

• MAXIESHOUSE.jpg
    MAXIESHOUSE.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 16
"Hmmm... The question the Zahau Family should probably ask is not who designed the MaxiesHouse web site, but rather who registered the domain name...."

Registered the domain name? Huh???

Hmmm... Rebecca's lawyers and her family should ask for hard evidence that show where Max's half siblings were at the time Max went over the railing to his death.

Jonah Shacknai's memorial nonprofit appears to be very successful in its first year in existence! I think it is wonderful that Max in Motion BOD has chosen to share with the public their successes in their first year! That is highly ethical for a nonprofit, IMO. This is a nonprofit that truly honors the child that Max was-- a child who loved playing competitive soccer. The BOD of Max in Motion have reason to be proud of their work in their first year, IMO. Clear goals, and a timely and relevant response to the public, and their donors.

http://www.maxinmotion.org/

http://www.maxinmotion.org/maxinmot...-with-nearly-2000-youth-scholarships-awarded/

JonahShacknaicheck_zps6c6722ae.png

call me a cynic... all I see is a tax write off. Just sayin'

Pocket Change...

Registering a domain name is not difficult... godadday and a credit card with $17.00 on it. I think I will sign on and make myself the Admin right now, and take off the privacy add on... VIOLA!

Pocket Change...

LOVEALWAYS7 You are not being a cynic when thinking foundations exist to "pubicly look charitable" but have the lowest tax rates in the nation: REDUCED TAX RATE
A foundation can reduce its tax rate on net investment income from 2 percent to 1
percent
if both of the following are true:
http://www.mossadams.com/mossadams/...e-Foundations-Year-End-Tax-Planning-Guide.pdf
One can also appoint family members to the board of directors and pay all of their travel expense out of the foundation funds.
Albeit foundations are a "good thing" for society and that is why so many wealthy families create charitable foundations.:blushing:

Pocket Change...

Sorry but I am totally impressed with what Jonah has done for the community. I stand by my statement, I am convinced Jonah has realized he made some mistakes along the way. He picked this specific focus because he knew Max would be in a wheelchair had he lived. This is Jonah at his best, and I see this as a positive sign.

I think giving Dina the "heave ho" forever was part of Jonah's rebirth.

I am convinced (MO) cheating on KJ with Dina (based on legitimate insider statements) was the first part of Jonah's horrible "turns for the worst". The primary source of Jonah's bad decisions all tie back to the life he screwed up by hooking up with the volatile Dina. I am sure he wished he could turn the clock back to the day Max was born and just realized it was best for Max to give adequate support to Dina via divorce and child support/custody 50/50. That way Max could be spared being witness the horror of their (Jonah and Dina's) unhappy married life.

I could argue much further that most of Jonah's problems are really due to his ineffective ability to deal with Dina's relentless obsession with him. Just relentless. That is just MO and nothing more.

Poor KJ having to worry about her kids around that unstable person (Dina) for so long.

Interesting...

The twins were already trying to start an online business way back in 2009: A Web site apparently intended to offer counseling and support services to those contemplating or already in the middle of a divorce... To help them get through divorce peacefully and without impacting their children's lives... Hmmm...

And just as interesting, at least to me for reasons I will post next...

NR was clearly technically knowledgeable enough to know how to register a domain name and even listed herself as the Technical Contact.... Hmmm again...

The registration expired earlier this month so the following link might stop working soon:

Domain Name Registration by NR

She must have also registered txdivorcewise.org

She must have also registered txdivorcewise.org

Time, someone got the info scrubbed... The identity of owner of txdivorcewise.org is no longer listed at the whoismind.com. Wow! How convenient and opportune -- it seemed just as you posted yesterday, it then got scrubbed today. Of course, perhaps the domain owner didn't pay her fees and it just naturally expired, but just seems mighty coincidental! I'm certain there should be cached pages of txdivorcewise.org and the domain name owner info with dates should be available in one of the domain registry's records.

"Hmmm... The question the Zahau Family should probably ask is not who designed the MaxiesHouse web site, but rather who registered the domain name...."

Registered the domain name? Huh???

Hmmm... Rebecca's lawyers and her family should ask for hard evidence that show where Max's half siblings were at the time Max went over the railing to his death.

I agree. Who the heck cares who registered a domain name? That's tangential to who killed Rebecca and who was present when Max had the accident.

Time, someone got the info scrubbed... The identity of owner of txdivorcewise.org is no longer listed at the whoismind.com. Wow! How convenient and opportune -- it seemed just as you posted yesterday, it then got scrubbed today. Of course, perhaps the domain owner didn't pay her fees and it just naturally expired, but just seems mighty coincidental! I'm certain there should be cached pages of txdivorcewise.org and the domain name owner info with dates should be available in one of the domain registry's records.

For whatever it's worth, here are the domains registered to RN as per attached. Can't supply a link since seems have expired. The screen shot is from last week.

Considering their multiple marriages and stalking skills, the twins had found their calling. Who better to give tips on how to be wise when divorcing. Gee, I wonder if one of the chapters was on how to eliminate the competition when your ex moves on. (<-- sarcasm)

Attachments

• nr_domains_divorce.jpg
    nr_domains_divorce.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 37
For whatever it's worth, here are the domains registered to RN as per attached. Can't supply a link since seems have expired. The screen shot is from last week.

Considering their multiple marriages and stalking skills, the twins had found their calling. Who better to give tips on how to be wise when divorcing. Gee, I wonder if one of the chapters was on how to eliminate the competition when your ex moves on. (<-- sarcasm)

Makes me wonder.....how many screen names did NINA have at Coronado Patch?

Thanks, Carioca! I provided only one link and screen capture to illustrate my point; but apparently it wasn't enough or my post wasn't very well worded because some still didn't get it:

My point was that if NR also registered the MaxiesHouse domain and listed herself as the Technical Contact, then she was likely also the person who uploaded the disturbing placeholder at registration time or soon thereafter. In other words, I would ask NR if in fact she uploaded the placehoder which I hope to have corroborated before the question is even asked; then follow it up with "Did you prepare the placeholder?" and "How exactly did you find and choose the photo?" as well as "Does it remind you of Rebecca's case?" or "Were you perhaps trying to convey a message?"

The aforementioned questions may not amount or lead to anything; but, then again, they might help at least turn up the heat when asked in the context of all the other questions sure to be asked during depositions, if the case even makes it that far. Let's hope (and pray if you too believe) that it does...

Makes me wonder.....how many screen names did NINA have at Coronado Patch?

Makes me wonder how many screen names does Dina and Nina and Nina's son who's supposedly an IT expert have here at WS? :floorlaugh:

Your right! Those did get scrubbed. Right after it was posted on here. Well I guess if there was ever a question in anyone's mind if the twins were obsessing daily about the posts here on Websleuths, we now have our answer.

FWIW - AZ and CA divorcewise pages are still showing if you use gwebtools. At the home page click on Whois Lookup and put in the address. AZ divorce wise domain is showing NR as the contact.

http://www.gwebtools.com

Carioca, I also took a screenshot of the same IP Address Den page 2 days ago showing Nina's comcast addy. The info on that page has since changed. It is now showing NO related domains under Nina's address.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back