Maxie's House

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM - Maybe we could get an IT expert to explain the game of collecting IP addresses. STS-135?

I will give it a try. When you visit a website from your personal computer, your home IP address can be seen by the owner of said website. The website owner can then lookup IP addresses that have visited their site. This is not illegal. There are many internet websites that provide the service of looking up IP addresses for free. I will give you a link below as an example. All a person has to do is put in your IP addy. The IP lookup can usually locate your city, state and internet provider. *Important to note*, the lookup will not provide your full address, name or personal info. This type of info is only known by your internet provider, the US government or a hacker. Personal info can only be found illegally.

IP Address Location - http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/

The game is to connect the IP address to the owner. It is really a guessing game which mostly depends on the traffic of a website. The smaller the website, the easier it is to connect an IP address since they don't have many visitors. For example, lets say you make a post here at WS saying you were just visiting website "ABC". The owner of "ABC" may read your post then try to match the time of your post to the their website visits.

This is where the intimidation part of the game starts. Website "ABC" thinks they have matched the IP addy to the poster. It is still much of a guessing game. As an example, let's say the IP lookup showed the addy belonged to someone in Anchorage, Alaska. Website "ABC" then makes a post on their website mentioning Anchorage, Alaska. They may even attach the WS posters screen name to the location. It depends on how successful "ABC" thinks they have been connecting a poster to the IP addy. Usually the website will just make a post on their website mentioning Anchorage, Alaska. It is simply an attempt to intimidate a poster into thinking they have been identified or hacked. In reality, it is still nothing but a guess. However unless you know about this game of intimidation, it can indeed be intimidating. The game has also been played using the comment section of the Patch. The website "ABC" will sometimes even create a screen name on the Patch. In this example the screen name would be Anchorage, Alaska. Again, another attempt to intimidate a poster into thinking they have been found or hacked.

If by chance more in depth personal details other than your city and state are released, then you have been illegally hacked. This is why people use public computers or proxies to visit websites like "ABC". It is all a game of intimidation. I hope this helps. The real question, why the desire to intimidate people following this case?

Thanks Lash for explaining the cyberstalking method likely used by LHK website admins. This certainly gives the Zahaus ammunition to use in their WDS if and when they seek a court order for the website to provide info as to who registered the website at freeforums.org and who the admins of LHK are.

As for Time, I think she was saying that a Judge would NOT allow a court order for the Zahau lawyers to obtain the LHK admin info from freeforums.org because it is like a "fishing expedition". To me, that is a *legal* issue, and in a court of law, legal precedents and legal arguments are required to address Time's Q.

Thanks Lash for explaining the cyberstalking method likely used by LHK website admins. This certainly gives the Zahaus ammunition to use in their WDS if and when they seek a court order for the website to provide info as to who registered the website at freeforums.org and who the admins of LHK are.

As for Time, I think she was saying that a Judge would NOT allow a court order for the Zahau lawyers to obtain the LHK admin info from freeforums.org because it is like a "fishing expedition". To me, that is a *legal* issue, and in a court of law, legal precedents and legal arguments are required to address Time's Q.

Here's what Time said: Rebecca was dead before it was started so no one on the forum is responsible for her death/murder for 'stalking' on there.

"It" did not exist until after RZ's death. What legal issue do you think still needs to be resolved? How do posters on any website established after a person's death cyberstalk a dead person?

JMO

Here's what Time said: Rebecca was dead before it was started so no one on the forum is responsible for her death/murder for 'stalking' on there.

"It" did not exist until after RZ's death. What legal issue do you think still needs to be resolved? How do posters on any website established after a person's death cyberstalk a dead person?

JMO

No, this was Time's original post referring to LEGAL WARRANTS, BBM:
I think they would have to have a warrant. I don't think a judge would grant a warrant unless there is some evidence this pertains to Dina (Nina, Adam's) consciousness of guilt or there is some content on there that supports claims in the wrongful death suit (connected to one of the Plaintiffs). Otherwise, wouldn't a judge just see it as a fishing expedition. A judge might grant a warrant just to find out if Dina, Nina, or Adam registered that forum?

These are probably good questions to ask our lawyers.

And Mybelle, we're talking about the CONTINUOUS stalking of not only Rebecca, but her young teen sister XZ and the Zahaus, pre- and post-Rebecca's murder. The WDS certainly stated that such stalking existed. Again, *IF* the judge agrees, then he would allow a court order to obtain the LHK site admin info. Unless any one of us is the judge in the WDS, I highly doubt we can determine the judge's decision on the legal issues HERE on WS. I'm not going to continue arguing a MOOT point here.

No, this was Time's original post referring to LEGAL WARRANTS, BBM:

And Mybelle, we're talking about the CONTINUOUS stalking of not only Rebecca, but her young teen sister XZ and the Zahaus, pre- and post-Rebecca's murder. The WDS certainly stated that such stalking existed. Again, *IF* the judge agrees, then he would allow a court order to obtain the LHK site admin info. Unless any one of us is the judge in the WDS, I highly doubt we can determine the judge's decision on the legal issues HERE on WS. I'm not going to continue arguing a MOOT point here.

You keep stating it as a fact there was cyberstalking so links would be helpful. A WDS can allege anything it wants but I'm pretty sure the law requires probable cause to support a warrant. I've not seen any evidence that there was cyberstalking of RZ prior to RZ's murder whether it be here or anywhere else but even if there was, as Time pointed out, the forum you mentioned didn't exist prior to the RZ's murder. There is no point to argue.

JMO

You keep stating it as a fact there was cyberstalking so links would be helpful. A WDS can allege anything it wants but I'm pretty sure the law requires probable cause to support a warrant. I've not seen any evidence that there was cyberstalking of RZ prior to RZ's murder whether it be here or anywhere else but even if there was, as Time pointed out, the forum you mentioned didn't exist prior to the RZ's murder. There is no point to argue.

JMO

Maybe someone hired by Dina to "investigate" Rebecca or Jonah, prior to Rebecca's death, came forward to the Zahau team? Until discovery proceeds, its all speculation. The fact remains we just don't know.

Maybe someone hired by Dina to "investigate" Rebecca or Jonah, prior to Rebecca's death, came forward to the Zahau team? Until discovery proceeds, its all speculation. The fact remains we just don't know.

I do agree with you that it is speculation, which is why I asked for a link from a poster who stated it as fact.

BBM

That would be the cat's meow.

Wow, *Lash*! That was very informative! Thank you!

You're welcome! I'm sorry I even had to explain the tactic. It is a childish cyberstalking game used by many different people using the web these days. However, it is something to be mindful of when visiting websites like "ABC".

A similar method of collecting is used on Facebook. The stalkers create faux FB accounts purely to collect the "likes" on their page so they can then turnaround and stalk the pages of the people who liked their page. Just be mindful of what pages you like on FB if you're using your personal FB page.

No one should be intimidated by these tactics. In my opinion just games, but they are games your virus protection cannot catch. There is a lot of information on the web about playing it safe in the cyber world. It is very useful especially in the blogosphere.

The Use of Technology to Stalk -
http://67.199.115.23/our-programs/s...ng-information/the-use-of-technology-to-stalk

BBM - I can only hope it gives the Zahau's ammunition to use in their WDS. If there is indeed proof any of the defendants are members or admins of said forum, I think some of the information could be useful to the plaintiffs. Imo, since the WDS alleges stalking occurred before Rebecca's death, the forum may be used to show the stalking patterns of the defendants. Again only if the forum is found to be affiliated with the defendants. There is some affiliation at least with Dina. This was proven by the material Dina gave the experts she hired to investigate Maxie's death. The forum was cited multiple times in Dr. Melinek's report as material received and reviewed.

All we need is for the whole supposed 'suicide' to be re enacted. This includes the hops around the room with feet tied, the big leap off the balcony on ONE toe, the teensiest bit of dust disturbed after the big one toe jump, hitting the head FOUR times on the way down....and everything else that even a Cirque du Soleil artist could not do.
I think that would pretty much shut the suicide contingent up.

I hope if the case goes to trial, Sheriff Gore and his cohorts will be asked to show how this would be possible. Why don't they get that police woman in the video to re enact it?
And while they are at it, maybe Adam could oblige by cutting down a 100 pound dummy while balancing on a 3 legged table. You know, just for added entertainment.

Just sayin'.....

All we need is for the whole supposed 'suicide' to be re enacted. This includes the hops around the room with feet tied, the big leap off the balcony on ONE toe, the teensiest bit of dust disturbed after the big one toe jump, hitting the head FOUR times on the way down....and everything else that even a Cirque du Soleil artist could not do.
I think that would pretty much shut the suicide contingent up.

They certainly had plenty of time, opportunity, and it is apparent that they had plenty of personnel to do this. One would assume that a re-enactment had been done, and also due diligence on the phones of RZ,AS,JS,DR,NR during those many weeks before the sham press conference.

I have always wondered if maybe they DID do some of these things, but didn't get the results of their foregone conclusion. WTH did all of those investigators do all that time??? How many times would they have had to go back to that mansion if suicide was concluded right after the autopsy? They should have been able to have that PC within two weeks or sooner.

:maddening:

After two plus years and countless pages of this forum and others, can any one doubt that **most posters** have been for this entire time asking for BOTH cases to be reopened?! There are far too many lingering questions having to due with TWO untimely deaths to not have these cases examined. Please, please, please, reopen both cases.

The world misses Max Shacknai and Rebecca Zahau. It is awful all of the things that have happened since they've left this world. Both families have suffered.

I can't think of a single poster in these two years that hasn't said the same thing, to open BOTH cases. Unless I allow for the few that feel it necessary to try to accuse and harass a dead woman and her family. It's quite telling if you look at it...why in the world would so many people be posting to reopen BOTH cases and only a handful posting to malign RZ?

I hope, as always, that RZ's family finds justice for her.

Since this thread is about the Maxie house shouldn't it be under Maxies name and not Rebecca?

Nay.

This place is about Rebecca Zahau. Her HINKY death and the hate that is posted regarding her.

And Dina Romano's mission to destroy Rebecca and her family.

Dina Romano set up her own site regarding Maxie.

Is a second annual party happening this year? Did Dina file her taxes yet from all her fundraiser parties last year? It would be odd for Dina to recently donate to the YMCA in Max's honor, then just completely neglect organizing her own non profit's supposed second annual Halloween fundraiser.

Since this thread is about the Maxie house shouldn't it be under Maxies name and not Rebecca?

Thread was started to discuss Rebecca's death and eventually led to this separate forum. There was never a separate forum set up about Max so there would be no way to post this thread except in this forum.

Is a second annual party happening this year? Did Dina file her taxes yet from all her fundraiser parties last year? It would be odd for Dina to recently donate to the YMCA in Max's honor, then just completely neglect organizing her own non profit's supposed second annual Halloween fundraiser.

The timing in Dina's YMCA donation is quite interesting. Her news hit MSM on the exact same day Nina responded to the WDS, Oct. 10th. In my opinion, always watch the other hand certainly applies here. The left hand trying to distract the right. A nice contribution with the all perfect PR timing.

Shacknai gift helps Phoenix YMCA open kids center

•Posted: Oct 10, 2013

http://www.americanownews.com/story/23661198/shacknai-gift-helps-phoenix-ymca-open-kids-center

The timing in Dina's YMCA donation is quite interesting. Her news hit MSM on the exact same day Nina responded to the WDS, Oct. 10th. In my opinion, always watch the other hand certainly applies here. The left hand trying to distract the right. A nice contribution with the all perfect PR timing.

Shacknai gift helps Phoenix YMCA open kids center

•Posted: Oct 10, 2013

http://www.americanownews.com/story/23661198/shacknai-gift-helps-phoenix-ymca-open-kids-center

Yet more coincidence on October 10th! Competitive philanthropy, or just coincidence? Coincides with Oct 10 Max in Motion blog announcement:

http://www.maxinmotion.org/arizona-...pport-youth-soccer-players-in-financial-need/

October 10, 2013 – Arizona Youth Soccer Association is thrilled to announce that MaxInMotion™ has awarded more than $160,000.00 in scholarship funding for the 2013-14 season. The funding will be used to support youth soccer players throughout Arizona in financial need.

This year, 722 applications for financial support were submitted. In the end, 465 players were approved to receive over $160,000.00 in scholarship funding. Coupled with the donation of over $100,000.00 last season, MaxInMotion™ has now funded over $260,000.00 in two years. The next anticipated grant cycle will begin in June of 2014

I say 'competitive philanthropy' AND distraction. It just looks juvenile for Pete's sake.

I say 'competitive philanthropy' AND distraction. It just looks juvenile for Pete's sake.

I actually think the competitive philanthropy is worse than the distraction. I'm curious if it truly is a competitive move or could it possibly be a strategic move from both sides?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back