Max's Death - Dina's Independent Experts Summary Reports

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the EMS run report, ending at Coronado Sharp ER.

Max was transported by EMS, with family following. Family wouldn't sign off the EMS run report-- the hospital accepts the patient for admission to ER. When the EMS crew (Colley, Porter, and Orr from appearances) got to the ER, they signed off the patient responsibility to representatives from the ER. That appears to me to be an RN's signature accepting the patient, with Matt Colley witnessing the signature. In essence, officially ending the responsibility of the EMS crew.

It may look a little rushed in the signature-- remember, Max was in a full arrest with CPR in progress to the ER. The EMS report says he regained a pulse shortly after arriving in the ER. So the ER team was accepting a patient (child!) in full arrest-- a hectic time. And typically EMS crews need to be "released" back to service asap-- their priority is to complete paperwork, and clean and restock the rig as soon as possible to be available for new runs.

And in the "form notes" above, it says the first signature is patient representative: ed. (Emergency department)

Anyway, that's how I read it! I could be wrong. I don't know their particular routines, but that's my best impression without seeing more of the records.

Ok, your analysis makes the most sense. lol

No wonder the signature looks nothing like Zahaus or Shacknais or Romanos. What do you think the "m" in relationship/title represent?

Might that "m" be "r n" ? Sometimes my scanner interprets typed text this way.

Might that "m" be "r n" ? Sometimes my scanner interprets typed text this way.

By gosh, I think you got it, Coastal! YAY! We all figured it out :)

Dina's request to reopen Maxie's investigation was denied. After the refusal she requested additional information from the involved LE agencies. I am curious if Dina ever received this information?

Also, in red is where Dina alleges Jonah received Rebecca's investigative file.

I have asked Commander Lawton to provide me additional information; I am now formally requesting that same information and additional information from you as follows:

1. Given the absence of any calculations in Dr. Gomez's report, I am requesting Dr. Gomez's work papers. Surely I am entitled to review them, and I believe it highly unlikely they would refute Dr. Bove's detailed analysis, or indicate an investigation occurred even similarly as detailed as that of Dr. Bove's.

2. Based on my conversation with Commander Lawton, there apparently were inquiries from you or the Sheriffs Department to third parties regarding Rebecca and her temperament, which investigative reports mandatorily should be in Maxie's file. Yet they were never provided to me when you purportedly released your "entire" file to me. I hereby request those reports.

3. It was also represented to us at the July 26,2012 meeting that you had access to the investigative file into Rebecca's death, and that there may be information contained therein relevant to the investigation into Maxie's death. In fact, in the attached letter Sheriff Gore indicated that your agencies were sharing information as to both cases. While Jonah Shacknai received Rebecca's file, I have been given no access to that information even though I am Maxie's mother. I hereby request Rebecca's entire investigatory file.

4. The schematic released in conjunction with the press conference purportedly depicting how Maxie "accidentally" fell was not prepared by your biomechanical expert, as stated above. This is my request for all work product, notes, drafts, and meeting schedules that led to the District Attorney's offrce preparing the schematic. Children are our greatest treasures and brightest gifts.

http://www.maxshacknai.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Dina_Shacknai_Response_To_COPD.pdf

Will Dina file a civil suit this week alleging RZ and XZ killed Maxie? Tuesday, the 16th will be 2 years since Maxie passed. The same 2 year SOL applies, I believe date of death would be considered the 2 year SOL rather than the day the accident occurred, the 11th.

Will Dina file a civil suit this week alleging RZ and XZ killed Maxie? Tuesday, the 16th will be 2 years since Maxie passed. The same 2 year SOL applies, I believe date of death would be considered the 2 year SOL rather than the day the accident occurred, the 11th.

I think she will. In my opninion, all of this posturing about RZ and XZ being responsible for Max's death has been preparing for attaining the publics' sympathy and gearing up for the big legal fight. We shall see......

Unless Dina has backing from someone, I wonder how much money she will personally spend fighting her legal battles. She runs in moneyed circles but will others help contribute? Does she have enough $ to fight one ( and perhaps two) legal battles? That is going to take a LOT of money. The best lawyers will be hired. The stakes are very high. Can you imagine leaving that lifestyle and going to jail? ( of course, it could be the Patty Hearst-style jail but still.....)
Will Adam be backed by Jonah and have his own attorneys? ( methinks yes!!)
Will Dina have much left at the end of her legal battle(s)? This is all going to be played out in a fascinating scenario.

Unless Dina has backing from someone, I wonder how much money she will personally spend fighting her legal battles. She runs in moneyed circles but will others help contribute? Does she have enough $ to fight one ( and perhaps two) legal battles? That is going to take a LOT of money. The best lawyers will be hired. The stakes are very high. Can you imagine leaving that lifestyle and going to jail? ( of course, it could be the Patty Hearst-style jail but still.....)
Will Adam be backed by Jonah and have his own attorneys? ( methinks yes!!)
Will Dina have much left at the end of her legal battle(s)? This is all going to be played out in a fascinating scenario.

They are all going to have their own attorneys, and the will be trying to blame each other. Can't wait for Peterson and Jonah to be named as well. That is when things will really get interesting.......

I am sure that she will. I can't imagine her having gone through all the trouble to nationally blame a murdered woman and her minor sister for the death of her son. I also wonder whether she will go after JS as well? Since she's loudly proclaimed their supposed "agreement" regarding MS being alone with RZ.

I think she will. In my opninion, all of this posturing about RZ and XZ being responsible for Max's death has been preparing for attaining the publics' sympathy and gearing up for the big legal fight. We shall see......

Posturing is exactly the correct word. I do realize that she was able to drum up some sympathy for her cause (the reopening of MS' death investigation) but the "evidence" she brought froward was so convoluted and corrupt that I can see why it didn't help her at all.

Always MOO

They are all going to have their own attorneys, and the will be trying to blame each other. Can't wait for Peterson and Jonah to be named as well. That is when things will really get interesting.......

Amen - :please:

I was wondering too.

Melinek says it in her report:
"... Suggesting a pattern: configured roughly in a figure "7" as the back is viewed in an upright position. ..."

However, I can find nothing about it being "an exact impression mirroring it to a portion of the railing" etc. More made up 'scientific' stuff, IMO.

Bumping this post

BBM
Dr. Melinek Report

http://media.utsandiego.com/news/documents/2012/08/06/Dr.Melinek_Report.txt

Judy Melinek, M.D
PathologyExpert.com

3739 Balboa Street #102
San Francisco, CA 94121

(*advertiser censored*) XX0-XXXX
July 16, 2012

Angela Hallier, Esquire
Hallier & Lawrence PLC
3216 North Third Street, Suite 300
Phoenix, 4285012

RE: Maxfield Shacknai

Dear Ms. Hallier,

I have reviewed the following material and conducted the following informational interviews regarding the above case:

1 . County of San Diego Office of the Medical Examiner Autopsy Report (dated 912111 authored by Jonathan R. Lucas, M.D.), lnvestigative Report, Neuropathology and Toxicology Report for ME#: 11-1542 Maxfield Aaron Shacknai
2. Coronado Police Department Investigations Division Death Investigation Case Number 2011-1467 July 11,2011 1043 Ocean Boulevard Coronado, CA Power Point Presentation.
3 . Statement from Sheriff Bill Gore of the San Diego County Sheriff's Department dated September 2,2O11
4 . Powerpoint Presentation entitled "Autopsy of Max Shacknai" by Jonathan Lucas M.D.
5 . Biomechanics advanced report entitled "Expert Report by Mark A. Gomez, Ph.D. Re: Mr. Maxfield Shacknai" by Mark A. Gomez, Ph.D dated 9119111
6. Photograph of proposed fall mechanism from this report on sdsheriff.net from http://www. sdsh eriff . net/coro nado/i mag es/msO 1 .jpg
z. Powerpoint Presentation titled "July 13th, 2011" about Rebecca Zahau's death.
B. Pediatric Medical records for Max Shacknai from Camelback Pediatrics P.C.; Laura Norton Petrovich, M.D.; and Valley Pediatric Triage dated from 6/10/05 to 5126111.
9. Pre-Hospital Care Report for Maxfield Shacknai from the Coronado Fire Department dated 0711112011 at 10:12 QCS 4192431 Run #: 2011-59527
10. Sharp Coronado Hospital records for Maxfield Shacknai MR# 00-23-97-92 | from admit date7l11l2O11 rr . Children's Hospital -San Diego Radiology Repor-ts from Maxfield Aaron Shacknai dated 7 111 12011 through 7 1161201 1.
12 . County of San Diego Office of the Medical Examiner Autopsy Report (dated 912111 authored by Jonathan R. Lucas, M.D.), Investigative Report and Toxicology Report for ME#: 11-1517 Rebecca Mawii Zahau
13 . Exponent Failure Analysis Associates Draft Reports by Robert T. Bove, Ph.D. dated December 20,2011 and June 15,2012.
14 . On March 16, 2012 we visited the Coronado Police Department and reviewed in the presence of Commander Michael T. Lawton allthe scene photographs in the case file, as well as photographs of the hospitalízed Maxfield Shacknai. I also reviewed several police interviews and reports not included in the above files including a child protective services report and an interview of Xena conducted after the death of the Rebecca Zahau. Included in the materials was a drawn diagram by the first responder indicating the positions of Max, Rebecca and the chandelier prior to them being moved by emergency personnel for access.
15 . Photographs of Maxfield Shacknai taken in the hospital entitled "Max_back1" through "Max_back5;" "Max_hospitall" through "Max_hospital5;" and "Maxie_pic1" and "Maxie_pic2."
16 . Photographs of Maxfield Shacknai taken the day before his death by a family friend, as well as memorial photo-books belonging to Dina Shacknai.
17 . I have had an opportunity on multiple occasions to personally interview Dina Shacknai about the circumstances surrounding the death of her son, his physical abilities and behavior.
18. Dr. Dean Hawley "Death by Strangulation" 9 pages
19. "Death in a Mansion: Was it Murder" from "People" magazine dated August 15, 2011.
20 . e mail from Nina Romano dated March 19, 2012 about what transpired July 11 , 2011 documenting her first conversation with Rebecca Zahau after Max's injury.
21 . Phone conversation with Dr. Bove on March 26; approximately 50 minutes
22.Partially redacted Investigation file of Maxfield Shacknai from the City of Coronado
Police Department.
23. Rady Hospital Medical Records
24. CD containing photos from the Medical Examiner's Office including scene photos for Maxfield Shacknai case # 11-01542
25. 27 photographíc prints of Maxfield Shacknai from the hospital, reportedly taken by a nurse in the Intensive Care Unit
26. Entire Coronado Police Department Investigative file with Bates stamp numbers and associated CDs numbered 1,2,3,8, 10, 11,12,13 (1 of 2),13(2oÍ2),14,17, 18,19,20 21 .Various informational sheets and forum discussions from the internet dated 317112 including : http ://www.scotsdalesoccer.com/Tournament/Max_Shacknai? index_E.html; http://www.lefthandedkitten.freeforums.oeg/things-that-are-suspiciousabout-
max-s-death-t7.html; http://lefthandedkitten.freeforums.org/discrepancies-inrebecca-
s-versions-of-events-tS9.html; http://lefthandedkitten.freeforums.org/max-sinjuries-
and-cause-of-death-t58.html; http://lefthandedkitten.freeforums.org/mystery
of -the-benzo-132. htm I 2 B
. Various informational sheets from the internet including:
. Aussie Jujitsu: Principles of Pressure Point Application http://
aussiejujitsu.blogspot.coml20ll/03/principles-of-pressure-point.html 712812011
. Brad Parker "The Ten Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Moves Every Cop Should Know" http://
www. g rapplearts. co m/BJ J -f or-Pol ice. htm 7 128 | 20 1 1
. "Pressure Points" from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pressure_ point 7128/2011
. "Anatomy of a Choke" by E. Karl Korwai, MD from 8/1 12011 http://
www.o nth emat. com/p rinIlTT I 4
. http://www.scotsdalesoccer.com/Tournament/Max_Shacknai?index_E.html
. http://www.lefthandedkitten.freeforums.oeg/things-that-are-suspicious-about-max
s-death-t7.html
. http://lefthandedkitten.freeforums.org/discrepancies-in-rebecca-s-versions-of
events{59.html
. http://lefthandedkitten.freeforums.org/max-s-injuries-and-cause-of-death-t58.html
. http://lefthandedkitten.freeforums.org/mystery-of-the-benzo-t32.html

Judy Melinek, M.D's amazing credentials:

I am a forensic pathologist who works as an independent consultant in both criminal and civil matters. My education is notable for my undergraduate degree from Harvard University, a medical degree (with honors) from UCLA Medical School and pathology residency at UCLA Medical Center. I trained inforensic pathology at the Office of Chief Medical Examiner in New York City from 2001-2003, during which time I identified remains from the World Trade Center terrorist attacks on 9/1112OO1. I have published in the medical literature on the topics of pathology, surgical complications, transplantation surgery and immunology. I have been qualified as an expert witness in the fields of pathology, forensic pathology and cause of death determination over 80 times in California, New York, Florida and Texas. I am currently licensed to practice medicine in both California and New York. I am board certified in anatomic, clinical and forensic pathology and I routinely interpret autopsy reports, toxicology reports, medical records and police reports to determine the cause of death and sign death certificates.
After reviewing the above-mentioned sources in this case, and working in collaboration with Dr. Robert Bove, Ph.D., it is my opinion that Maxfield Shacknai's injuries are not consistent with the scenario depicted in the biomechanics report generated by Dr. Gomez. Max's center of gravity would have been too low to go over the banister with the scooter unassisted, even when taking into account the extra height of the scooter. The pattern of injury on Max's back is not consistent with an impact/slide against the descending banister as depicted in Dr. Gomez's scenario, as there is no deep muscle injury as would be expected from a fall onto the back from a height; the skull fracture contusion indicates that the primary fall impact was against the top (vertex) of the head, and not the right front; and the hands have no "dicing abrasions" from grasping at the chandelier. ln the autopsy photographs, the injuries on Max's back aggregate in a somewhat "7" shaped angled configuration, more in line with the height and shape of the banister on the second floor, from whence he fell. The damage to the newel post at this floor indicate that this is the original site of the fall, and Max's resting position on the ground immediately below suggests this as well.

The fall alone, in the any of these scenarios, would not account for the abrasions and contusions along the right forehead, inner eye and lids, the left ala, or the right shoulder and neck, which are each in additional planes of injury. The more planes of injury, the more likely that an incident is the result of an assault rather than a simple or even an complex fall. A fall would not explain injury to a recessed or protected area (as in the inner right orbit or neck). An unassisted accidental fall, as depicted in Dr. Gomez's scenario, does not explain the subsequent resting position of the Razor scooter on top of Maxfield's leg (where there is no bruising or injury) and the complete lack of glass shard "dicing" injury to Maxfield's body. The Gomez scenario also does not account for how a facial impact can cause a frontal fracture and bruise at the midline vertex, or hyperextension of the neck, if the body has collapsed ahead of the face.

A more reasonable scenario, one that is both consistent with the injuries observed on the deceased and consistent with the scene measurements. is that Maxfield was assaulted by another person at the hallway, near the banister on the second floor. The perpetrator injured his face and shoulder and Maxfield then was pushed against or backed into the second story railing, causing the patterned injuries along his back. Then, he was either lifted over the banister or he escaped over the banister, falling down to the front entryway, below. He landed on the top of his head and collapsed with his legs following, rather than with his legs first and his face second, as in Dr. Gomez's scenario. A fall onto the top of the head could cause the cervical contusion from axial loading, without gross hyper-extension or flexion. The cervical contusion could also occur if the vertex-impact was followed by gross hyper-extension or hyper-flexion of the upper neck, as the rest of the body collapsed downward. This assault scenario was discussed with and supported by the findings of Dr. Robert Bove, a biomechanics expert, and most importantly, is the only scenario we could come up with in collaborative consultation that could account for all the planes of injuries and the scene findings in this case. The presumptive positive benzodiazepine screen of ante mortem specimens might be explained by the administration of Versed in the hospital, but is more likely a false positive given the lack of confirmation by HPLC, a more specific laboratory analysis. lt does not support that over-medication of the child in any way was involved in the assault. Additionally, the location of the injury to the top of the cervical cord makes it incredibly unlikely that Maxfield would have been able to clearly articulate the word "Ocean" after the fall, a process which requires intact upper cervical cord neurons.
My review of all these materials therefore inform me within reasonable medical probability that while the Medical Examiner's cause of death determination is accurate, the manner of death is not. lt would be more accurate in my opinion, based on my review of all this additional information, to certify that manner as a homicide, where homicide is defined as death at the hand of another. Homicide is a forensic term used by medical examiners and coroners to indicate another person's involvement in the death and does not distinguish between legal gradations in intent such as involuntary manslaughter, criminally negligent homicide or murder. The apparent suicidal death of the supervising caregiver two days after the incident, combined with the inconsistencies in her verbal reports about the incident; her comment to her sister that "Dina's going to kill me;" her knowledge of where Max fell when she spoke to Dina's sister Nina; and the multiple planes of injury on the child's body all support Rebecca Zahau's direct involvement. A thorough psychological assessment of her mental state or inquiries into previous aggressive acts or a pre-existing violent temperament are all notably absent from the material I reviewed in Max's case file or in the material supplied to me about Rebecca Zahau's death.

The absence of half of the link from the chandelier, which is clearly visible in the scene photos but is missing from the evidence collected and photographed at the police department, may limit analysis of the tensile strength of this link. According to Dr. Bove, he saw the other half when he examined the chandelier. Photographs alone cannot accurately convey whether the link would suffer metal fatigue with a yank produced by a 44 pound falling child, or would need the assistance of a greater weight. The difference in Max's weight between the autopsy report and the pediatric medical records is consistent with weight gain from fluid resuscitation during hospitalization and organ procurement with subsequent tissue edema. The pediatric chart dry weight is likely more accurate. Only metal analysis by a qualified failure analyst can confirm whether a swinging chandelier could deposit its broken link on the opposite stairway landing, yet fall downward, only slightly displaced from where it was originally hanging in the stairwell alcove.

The pertinent facts of the case that lead me to this conclusion are:

1. According to personal interviews with Dina Shacknai, Maxfield was a careful child; not a risktaker or dare-devil. She reported that the soccer balls in the photos were always scattered around the house and it was not unusualto see them there. Both Dr. Bove and Dina Shacknai described the carpeting of the residence as being a thick pile carpet, which would make it difficult for Max to ride his razor scooter at a high rate of speed. Dina Shacknai reported that her sister Nina was told by Rebecca Zahau that Maxfield had fallen from the second story on the day of the fall, prior to any police report. She also reported that [Who?] told her that Rebecca had a quick temper and knew ju-jitsu. reported incidents where Rebecca would put [Who?] in a "hold" and would have to "tap out" to be released from the hold.
2. Medical records for Max Shacknai from Camelback Pediatrics P.C. documented his height at 45 inches and a weight of 44.1 pounds.
3 . Photographs of the Razor scooter depict white paint on the wheel and side similar in color and size to the nicks in the upper banister at the top of the second story.
4. Scene photos depict a golden-colored open link, consistent with the chandelier chain link on the carpeted landing between the first and second floors. Photographs of the chandelier show a soldered metal loop at the top, but no residual chain. This indicates that the chain broke at the final loop, where it attached to the top of the chandelier.
5 . According to the police department interview with Xena, Rebecca Zahau sister, Maxfield was "smart like a 7 or I year old" and did not ride his Razor scooter near the edge of the stairs or down the stairs. She said he could not ride fast because the floor was carpeted. She also reported that her sister told her "Dina is gonna kill me" when they returned to the house.
6. According to the Coronado Police Department and the Medical Examiner scene, autopsy and hospital photographs, there is a large subgaleal contusion at the top of the head, associated with the largest gap in the sagittally oriented skullfracture. The front edge of the skull fracture is at the midline and does not reach the right lower frontal forehead area, where the abrasions and contusions begin on the face. There are healing abrasions on the left thoracic back, some angled, suggesting a pattern: configured roughly in a figure "7" as the back is viewed in the upright position. Photographs of the extremities do not demonstrate any sharp force injury or "dicing" abrasions, typical of glass shard injury. Deep muscle dissection of the back (130836.jp9 and 130837.jp9) show no deep muscle hemorrhages beneath the superficial abrasions noted on the back.
7 . From a review of the witness statements it is unclear whether Max was found face up or face down. When paramedics arrived he was face up but he may have been rolled over by Rebecca Zahau prior to their arrival.
B . The wet tissue shows sagittal sinus thrombosis and no brain matter contusion at the vertex, subjacent to the fracture line. There is no grossly appreciable subdural or subarachnoid hemorrhage. The spinal cord contusion is localized to the upper cervical segments and there is no epidural hemorrhage. Other organ tissue fragments are grossly unremarkable.
9. The microscopic slides confirm the presence of a healing abrasion to the right shoulder, lacking refractile foreign material. The left finger skin has slightly refractile foreign material on the surface, which have the appearance of fibers, suggestive of gauze or hospital adhesive tape. The lung sections have a pronounced aspiration pneumonia with numerous multi-nucleated giant cells phagocytosing foreign material, including some plant material. The heart sections have scattered areas with contraction-band necrosis, but without myocytolysis, edema, fibrosis or inflammatory reaction. The cervical spinal cord segments confirm a recent spinal cord contusion and associated edema. The brain sections are markedly edematous indicating an acute anoxic ischemic encephalopathy.
10. According to Sharp Coronado Hospital records 3 mg Versed was given in the emergency room at 1146 on7l22l2o01 following endotracheal intubation. Hospital records indicate an unknown down time and the radiological scans are negative for cervical spinal fracture. Radiological scans of the head describe a left frontal non-depressed fracture. Hospital physicians believed the injuries were inconsistent with the report of an accidental fall and reported the case to Child Protective Services. The subsequent report relied on the Medical Examiner's conclusion of the manner of death that this was an accidental fall and the case was closed.
11. Medical Examiner Toxicology Report is presumptively positive by ELISA for bezodiazepines, but this is not confirmed by HPLC. These opinions are to a reasonable degree of medical probability and are based on my experience and training, as well as my knowledge of the peer-reviewed medical literature. I am relying on the information you have provided me at the present time; thus, my opinions are liable to change if other information is offered to me for review.

I am available to testify to these opinions in deposition or at trial, if necessary. Please feel free to contact me at the above address and phone number if you have any questions or need further clarification.

Sincerely,

Judy Melinek, M.D.

According to timelines, Xena did not see RZ or Maxfield for at least 10 minutes while Xena showered before Max's fatal fall.

With his head down toward the first floor, Max's body clears the 2nd floor 4"w railing. Considering COG, velocity and trajectory, he plummets ten to fourteen feet before landing headfirst into the floor below. The injuries to Max's face, back and shoulder occur on the 2nd floor before he is torpedoed to the first floor below.

As is always, my opinions are liable to change when and if other information is reviewed.

DeDee you are very passionate.

WHO was in the house when Max was injured?

IF Rebecca was lying on any part of what happened, and it appears she was, because Max didn't say "Ocean."

What was she covering up? Why did she have to die?

BBM

According to timelines, Xena did not see RZ or Maxfield for at least 10 minutes while Xena showered before Max's fatal fall.

With his head down toward the first floor, Max's body clears the 2nd floor 4"w railing. Considering COG, velocity and trajectory, he plummets ten to fourteen feet before landing headfirst into the floor below. The injuries to Max's face, back and shoulder occur on the 2nd floor before he is torpedoed to the first floor below.

As is always, my opinions are liable to change when and if other information is reviewed.

Wow, Dina, is that you? :floorlaugh:

BBM

Please DO NOT quote me and bold and ALSO ADD STUFF, like Melinek having amazing credentials. I don't care how AMAZING someone's qualifications are if they put out junk science reports including the junk references, they aren't worth anything but concern for what some experts will do. Melinek put a big black mark on her reputation on this one.

This is what confuses me. Are they claiming the marks on that post are from the scooter?? Or from his back?
All in all I think the report is a bit confusing. Are they trying to claim MS was backed into the post, then tossed over the railing, then his scooter tossed over the railing thereby hitting (and taking down) the chandelier?
Do we know if there was glass on top of MS or underneath him?

Yes, it's terribly confusing and looks like junk science to me when Melinek relays there is a 7 pattern on his back then claims he had to be backed into the post/bannister (and was either thrown over or escaped). Some of the marks on his back were older, already healing marks also. I don't know what she is claiming on the chandelier. I find it odd that people who put so much stock in her report have to claim he was torpedoed when Melinek claims he could have escaped over the balcony - that doesn't sound like she thought he had to be thrown or have much speed, now does it. So, yeah, how does the chandelier come down in this scenario unless it is easy to reach with a passive fall (where would Max have to be for that to be reachable?)...

Sorry, I'd have to go reread about the glass.

DeDee you are very passionate.

WHO was in the house when Max was injured?

No evidence, tangible or otherwise, thus far, disputes that on the morning before Max's fatal fall, Jonah and Max drive JS's 2 teenagers to the airport. Then, before a visit to the gym, JS leaves Max to the care of a 32yof guest at the mansion.

Therefore, three people were at the residence when Max's fatal fall occurred: the 32yof guest, RZ, along with the 32yof guest's 14yo sister, XZ, were present at the 1043 Ocean Blvd residence along with Maxfield Shacknai when the fatal fall transpired.

It is worthy to note that JS, the young child's father, ran home from the gym after learning the tragic news about Maxie. My head bows.

-----------------------

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6048652

* see video above
According to Captain Tim Curan of the San Diego Sherriff's Department on July 13, 2011, the 911 caller, (AS), who reported the suspicious death was a guest and the victim was also a guest staying at Speckler's Mansion.

imo

No evidence, tangible or otherwise, thus far, disputes that on the morning before Max's fatal fall, Jonah and Max drive JS's 2 teenagers to the airport. Then, before a visit to the gym, JS leaves Max to the care of a 32yof guest at the mansion.

Therefore, three people were at the residence when Max's fatal fall occurred: the 32yof guest, RZ, along with the 32yof guest's 14yo sister, XZ, were present at the 1043 Ocean Blvd residence along with Maxfield Shacknai when the fatal fall transpired.

It is worthy to note that JS, the young child's father, ran home from the gym after learning the tragic news about Maxie. My head bows.

-----------------------

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6048652

* see video above
According to Captain Tim Curan of the San Diego Sherriff's Department on July 13, 2011, the 911 caller, (AS), who reported the suspicious death was a guest and the victim was also a guest staying at Speckler's Mansion.

imo

Rebecca was not exactly a "guest" in Jonah's house. They had been in relationship for couple years already and lived together. If anything, that makes her lady of the house. However, Adam was a guest and accordingly, was staying at the guest house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jj123