Identified! MD - Baltimore Co., LIVING BlkFem, 25-35, in hospital, Jan'18 - Desirae Marbury

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that looks very much like her. Closer than any other suggestions and the age range is right. You should submit her!

Thanks Gardener! I submitted Briana Jones in an email to the Baltimore County Police Department. Hopefully, I'll eventually receive a reply. I do hope this young lady is reunited with the people who love her soon.

I think she looks like this missing teen from CT: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?364094-CT-Quiannah-Fawcett-14-Waterbury-24-Jan-2018

But unless I'm mistaken, the teen went missing the day AFTER the unidentified woman was found. I wonder if they could be wrong about which day she left and the day reported is actually the day she was REPORTED missing and not when she left home? :thinking:

The above teen was found safe, so she is not the Unidentified Woman.

attachment.php

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27767/62

Briana Simone Jones
5' 9" 115 lbs.
missing since November 2014, from Las Vegas, NV
now 22 years old
left foster home with another female who has been located
both ears pierced twice (UID missing lower portion of ear lobe)
scar on abdomen (UID had broken nose?)
thin build (UID same)

What do you think?
They do look very similar especially the eyes and thin build. Also if she is a runaway from foster care I can see why she may either be traumatized and suffering from amnesia or just doesn't want to say who she is.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

They do look very similar especially the eyes and thin build. Also if she is a runaway from foster care I can see why she may either be traumatized and suffering from amnesia or just doesn't want to say who she is.

Thanks ksprincess!
I'm not familiar with foster care, so I wonder is it normal for an 18 year old to remain in foster care? Or do they purge you out of the system when you reach 18?

I guess it's that look of innocence and reported frailty. And wearing a sundress in the dead of winter...made me wonder about her mental state.

I agree....it's obvious that her mental state is not ok....could be a born thing, brain damage, drugs, a sudden loss of memory...PTSS/shock....whatever.....she looks very innocent and vulnerable.

https://lostandfound.revealnews.org.../1900&end_date=12/31/2017&missingperson=40239

I came across Kalaya Gillyard missing from Philadelphia she is 36
something about her teeth and smile and something is similar.. she looks a bit heavier than our Jane Doe and her hair seems different But something.. I wish her photo was clearer to see better.. But she also was last seen with a Blanket and a Quilt and flip flops.

Date last seen
Sept. 24, 2017
Age last seen
36 years old
Sex
Female
Race
Black/African American
Ethnicity
Unsure
Nickname/Alias
Kalaya Parker
Circumstances:
Kalaya went upstairs asked her Mother if she had a scarf, she said no Kalaya went back down stairs and left. Mother went downstairs later and Kalaya was gone. Does not mention tattoos.. but from September until Jan anything can happen

IMG_8184.jpgcache[1].jpg

Thanks Gardener! I submitted Briana Jones in an email to the Baltimore County Police Department. Hopefully, I'll eventually receive a reply. I do hope this young lady is reunited with the people who love her soon.

Any word back? Do they normally even write back?
This one seemed like maybe a promising match.

Any word back? Do they normally even write back?
This one seemed like maybe a promising match.

I haven't heard anything yet. Normally, I get a response to let me know that received the email and will look into it.
Not sure I'll get one from BCPD. I guess it depends on their manpower. :( I've been looking to see if there's been any updates on their website, and the media websites. So far nothing...

Thanks ksprincess!
I'm not familiar with foster care, so I wonder is it normal for an 18 year old to remain in foster care? Or do they purge you out of the system when you reach 18?
It depends, in Kansas someone can stay in foster care until age 23 but that would be if they had developmental delays and were unable to live on their own yet if ever. Not sure about other states though.

The articles were written on January 25 2018, stating she was found on Tuesday, so on January the 23th, I suppose. She was of small stature hmmm couldn't they have been more specific? Tried to look for more info on the FB-site of the Baltimore Police, but the link they provide doesn't work. She said when asked about who she was "I don't know". This could mean she really doesn't know who she is or she doesn't understand a lot of the English language and could be from another country. Also the given age....to me she looks maximum 25 yrs and I consider that even questionable.

The articles were written on January 25 2018, stating she was found on Tuesday, so on January the 23th, I suppose. She was of small stature hmmm couldn't they have been more specific? Tried to look for more info on the FB-site of the Baltimore Police, but the link they provide doesn't work. She said when asked about who she was "I don't know". This could mean she really doesn't know who she is or she doesn't understand a lot of the English language and could be from another country. Also the given age....to me she looks maximum 25 yrs and I consider that even questionable.

I am concerned, as it appears her nose was broken and there is a little bit of swelling around her eyes as well.

I forwarded my initial submission to BCPD to the PIO at Las Vegas Metro PD. Hopefully, I'll get some response from them. Even though Ms. Jones has no dentals on record, I'm sure there's enough physical clues to rule her in or out.
No updates yet, that I can find.

I am concerned, as it appears her nose was broken and there is a little bit of swelling around her eyes as well.

I forwarded my initial submission to BCPD to the PIO at Las Vegas Metro PD. Hopefully, I'll get some response from them. Even though Ms. Jones has no dentals on record, I'm sure there's enough physical clues to rule her in or out.
No updates yet, that I can find.

I noticed her nose too...I'm afraid she could be an abducted child once...don't ask me why....Looked through Namus, MD missing black/American women, up from 1971(when she would be around 10) to January, 2018. There was no immediate YES!!.

How about this teen missing from Michigan:
cache.php

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/37211/

Her teeth look similar, but I'm not sure about the rest. It's hard to see past her glasses and makeup. (If someone wants to submit her please go ahead-- I'm only suggesting here)

How about this teen missing from Michigan:
cache.php
cache.php

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/37211/

Her teeth look similar, but I'm not sure about the rest. It's hard to see past her glasses and makeup. (If someone wants to submit her please go ahead-- I'm only suggesting here)

I'm totally not sure. Wouldn't they have mentioned the (former) piercings? Every time I look at her...I feel so sad.....

Missing from Pennsylvania. Mecca Wiley.

Look at photos of her lying down on her profile.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008680218437

What do you think?
cache.php

ETA - the pictures in NAMUS seem to match up to the photos on this Facebook page. This MP has a tattoo with Helena...so I don't think it's the hospital girl/woman?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Disturbing as always....all the missing young girls/women....This girl has a tattoo with Helena....so I don't think its the "hospital girl"

Missing from Pennsylvania. Mecca Wiley.

Look at photos of her lying down on her profile.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008680218437

What do you think?
cache.php

ETA - the pictures in NAMUS seem to match up to the photos on this Facebook page.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

According to her NaMus she has a tattoo of "Helena" on her upper right arm: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/41181

That would have been noticed, IMO, since they showed us pictures of the Unidentified woman's tattoo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back