Identified! MD - Baltimore Co., LIVING BlkFem, 25-35, in hospital, Jan'18 - Desirae Marbury

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that is strange as well. Didn't several posters here submit possible matches? Why was no one told that she had already been identified?

I'm glad she has her name and hope she has recovered.

This is nuts? People submitted matched and nobody got an email saying "Hey guys don't waste your time?"
Well I am glad she got Identified and Hope she really is ok. Here tweets are kind of sad.. I feel bad about what happened to her sister and what she mentioned in the tweet wow!
Just thinking....Imagine she found this thread on her?!. Ha!..We have been looking at her for weeks!!! Well at least she will know people care!.... Great job guys..till we meet again on another thread !!

This is nuts? People submitted matched and nobody got an email saying "Hey guys don't waste your time?"
Well I am glad she got Identified and Hope she really is ok. Here tweets are kind of sad.. I feel bad about what happened to her sister and what she mentioned in the tweet wow!
Just thinking....Imagine she found this thread on her?!. Ha!..We have been looking at her for weeks!!! Well at least she will know people care!.... Great job guys..till we meet again on another thread !!

At least police apologizes for the delay in the update on Facebook. :scared: pfffffff

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back