Identified! MD - Baltimore Co., LIVING BlkFem, 25-35, in hospital, Jan'18 - Desirae Marbury

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The unidentified woman's teeth are a feature that stick out to me (that's why it's frustrating that so many missing persons have only one photo, mouth closed)
The tooth just to the left of her front teeth (our left, in looking at the photo) is it cracked or is that a baby tooth that never came out? I thought maybe it was a remaining baby tooth but now I'm not so sure.

That was exactly my thoughts after seeing the article on Dustin.. I was wondering if the each tooth that is next to the front 2 teeth are chipped.

attachment.php

Is that scaring like from a lip ring or just some fluff?

yes I see what you mean it could be scarring. could of been ripped out . like her ear looks like the earring was ripped out and the bottom is sliced and the side looks like its missing part of the ear also.. but it could also just be a crumb of food or dry skin.. its so Hard to tell!!

Hard to tell. It could just be a white zit?

I was wondering about the center of the lower lip, if it was shadow or a naturally dark area of the skin or whether it had been split? Hear left ear lobe looks damaged and I wondered if an earring had been ripped out of it? Now you mention the lip ring, my imagination is probably in overdrive because I'm wondering if a lip ring has been pulled out and caused the split? Hopefully that can't be done with the lip, but what what do you think about her ear lobe?

oh Amonet I just read that you wrote basically the same thing that I just wrote.. well I am thinking the same thing you are thinking and I do see the middle of the lip too.

It always amazes me that they can’t seem to take a clear, high quality photo of UID’s when damn near everyone has a phone that is capable of taking one in their pocket or hand at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I KNOW!!!!... its kind of like BigFoot.. they never seem to EVER get a clear photo of him either ha!

oh Amonet I just read that you wrote basically the same thing that I just wrote.. well I am thinking the same thing you are thinking and I do see the middle of the lip too.

attachment.php
attachment.php

She definitely has a small round silver(ish) earring with a blue (?) stone on her right ear. The left ear is really difficult to tell, as it appears to me, as if it is folded over with a slight bit of the silver reflecting.
She or someone else cared enough for her to wear earrings...

Attachments

• earrings.jpg
    earrings.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 2_25ct_blue_sapphire_andamp_diamond_studs_oval_shape_halo_womens_earrings_14_karat_white_gold_5x.jpg
    2_25ct_blue_sapphire_andamp_diamond_studs_oval_shape_halo_womens_earrings_14_karat_white_gold_5x.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 2_25ct_blue_sapphire_andamp_diamond_studs_oval_shape_halo_womens_earrings_14_karat_white_gold_5x.jpg
    2_25ct_blue_sapphire_andamp_diamond_studs_oval_shape_halo_womens_earrings_14_karat_white_gold_5x.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 107
attachment.php
attachment.php

She definitely has a small round silver(ish) earring with a blue (?) stone on her right ear. The left ear is really difficult to tell, as it appears to me, as if it is folded over with a slight bit of the silver reflecting.
She or someone else cared enough for her to wear earrings...

I noticed that earlier but thought it was part of her gown or strings to her gown.
But the earring, especially with the examples you provided, I can easily see it being that too.

Honestly, a better picture would be nice. Anytime you upload a photo to the internet it loses quality but this photo isn't good even after taking that into consideration. So/profile views, mouth open, mouth closed, smiling where we could maybe see a bit of spark in her eyes would help. Also height. Didn't they just say small stature? Or did they give an actual height? I have to look back at page 1 again now.....

Idk, after lightening her photo and taking a good look at it, I still think it’s part of her gown. Also, wouldn’t the hospital have removed any jewelry she was wearing?

I noticed that earlier but thought it was part of her gown or strings to her gown.
But the earring, especially with the examples you provided, I can easily see it being that too.

Honestly, a better picture would be nice. Anytime you upload a photo to the internet it loses quality but this photo isn't good even after taking that into consideration. So/profile views, mouth open, mouth closed, smiling where we could maybe see a bit of spark in her eyes would help. Also height. Didn't they just say small stature? Or did they give an actual height? I have to look back at page 1 again now.....

Too late to edit: I just wanted to make clear that my complaints about the photo was in reference to the unidentified woman's photo provided by LE.... Not the comparison photos/side by side comparisons for earrings, CoffeeAndCig
Didn't want to cause confusion since my photo complaints piggybacked my comments about the possibility of it being an earring and since I had also direct-replied. :)

Too late to edit: I just wanted to make clear that my complaints about the photo was in reference to the unidentified woman's photo provided by LE.... Not the comparison photos/side by side comparisons for earrings, CoffeeAndCig
Didn't want to cause confusion since my photo complaints piggybacked my comments about the possibility of it being an earring and since I had also direct-replied. :)

No worries MissM...I understood what you were saying about the deterioration of photos on the internet. :dance:

Like PetDetective said...You'd think they would have taken out any jewelry, especially if she was hypothermic, or even close to being frostbitten. So I'm left wondering...

Idk, after lightening her photo and taking a good look at it, I still think it’s part of her gown. Also, wouldn’t the hospital have removed any jewelry she was wearing?

I'm not sure but my first thought was that it was part of her gown. For the other ear, my first impression was that it's misses a piece. About the center of the lip....it could be a bursted lip caused by cold weather or a cured injury. The white spot near her mouth? I don't know...she has something alike besides her eye.

I think this young woman has been abused and is traumatized; afraid to speak, afraid to be released...hiding.
Perhaps she has a pimp she is afraid is looking for her.

She needs someone from a woman's advocacy group to gently speak with her. She scared to death. Poor kid.

I think this young woman has been abused and is traumatized; afraid to speak, afraid to be released...hiding.
Perhaps she has a pimp she is afraid is looking for her.

She needs someone from a woman's advocacy group to gently speak with her. She scared to death. Poor kid.

And what makes you think that about her? There are no indications she has been the victim of abuse or trauma.

I think a pimp dropping her at a bus stop for trade is unlikely. She wasn't wearing an outfit that sounds right for that trade, and a pimp wouldn't want to cause facial injuries like the broken nose, that would be a bad business decision.

She is probably to young but could it be Tavia Bentley? I simply can't believe this UID girl is already 25 until somebody shows me how they came to this estimate. Tavia went missing in 2012, was found and went missing again and still is.

https://www.jetmag.com/news/missing-and-black-tavia-danaj-bentley/
From the article above, written in may 2013. Her mom: Tavia was removed from my custody after her father kidnapped her on Feb. 4, 2012. My ex-boyfriend, who has a warrant out for his arrest in Michigan for violating probation, had taken our daughter from my mother’s home in Auburn Hills, MI. My child and her father were both found the next day in Detroit, and told police that Tavia had been beaten and left unattended. There were no visible marks. Child welfare investigated. Tavia was then kept in a foster home in Auburn Hills until Feb. 18, when she was moved to a Lutheran-run foster home. She walked out of there early in the morning of Feb. 25. She’d been missing from the foster home for nearly seven hours before I was notified by family services and the Detroit Police Department.

https://lightingtheirwayhome.wordpr...-runaway-february-25-2012-updated-03-04-2013/

From the facebooksite https://www.facebook.com/MichiganLo...7457146949693/667009366661137/?type=1&theater

Police say Tavia's father is from Rockville, Maryland but has family in Detroit.

Attachments

• Tavia Bentley maybe.jpg
    Tavia Bentley maybe.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Tavia-Bentleyfeature.jpg
    Tavia-Bentleyfeature.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Tavia-Bentleyteeth.jpg
    Tavia-Bentleyteeth.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Teeth hospitalized girl MD.jpg
    Teeth hospitalized girl MD.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 23
  • B9xRND7CYAEzxEg.jpg
    B9xRND7CYAEzxEg.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 32
She is probably to young but could it be Tavia Bentley? I simply can't believe this UID girl is already 25 until somebody shows me how they came to this estimate. Tavia went missing in 2012, was found and went missing again and still is.

https://www.jetmag.com/news/missing-and-black-tavia-danaj-bentley/
From the article above, written in may 2013. Her mom: Tavia was removed from my custody after her father kidnapped her on Feb. 4, 2012. My ex-boyfriend, who has a warrant out for his arrest in Michigan for violating probation, had taken our daughter from my mother’s home in Auburn Hills, MI. My child and her father were both found the next day in Detroit, and told police that Tavia had been beaten and left unattended. There were no visible marks. Child welfare investigated. Tavia was then kept in a foster home in Auburn Hills until Feb. 18, when she was moved to a Lutheran-run foster home. She walked out of there early in the morning of Feb. 25. She’d been missing from the foster home for nearly seven hours before I was notified by family services and the Detroit Police Department.

https://lightingtheirwayhome.wordpr...-runaway-february-25-2012-updated-03-04-2013/

From the facebooksite https://www.facebook.com/MichiganLo...7457146949693/667009366661137/?type=1&theater

Police say Tavia's father is from Rockville, Maryland but has family in Detroit.

Sorry, couldn't edit anymore, but if you look at the facial picture of Tavia, she has the same kind of white zip or something like that in the corner of her eye. Or am I wishful thinking?

Sorry, couldn't edit anymore, but if you look at the facial picture of Tavia, she has the same kind of white zip or something like that in the corner of her eye. Or am I wishful thinking?

BitofHope...I agree she does resemble the UID but I'm confused.

Tavia Bentley is not in Namus, Missing and Exploited Children, Doe Network or any other site that I can find. She was 11 years old when she was kidnapped by her non-custodial parent in 2012 and he subsequently went to jail. I did find what appears to be her Instagram page
https://www.instagram.com/tavia_bentley/ , which says she is the class of 2018 at EDHS.

I can't find any information that Tavia is endangered anywhere...but that's not to say she isn't.

Her eyes remind me of Asha Degree, though I highly doubt it is her. Her case is so haunting to me.

I agree, even the nose is similar but I doubt it is her either. However she does look really familiar and I have a feeling this girl is traumatized and I wouldn't be surprised if she's the victim of an abduction or something along those lines.

BitofHope...I agree she does resemble the UID but I'm confused.

Tavia Bentley is not in Namus, Missing and Exploited Children, Doe Network or any other site that I can find. She was 11 years old when she was kidnapped by her non-custodial parent in 2012 and he subsequently went to jail. I did find what appears to be her Instagram page
<snip>, which says she is the class of 2018 at EDHS.

I can't find any information that Tavia is endangered anywhere...but that's not to say she isn't.

I don't think that instagram is the missing Tavia. There is a white (possibly Hispanic?) girl in California with the same name. EDHS is Eldorado High School in Placentia, CA. If you search you can find an old twitter and it has a front face picture and it's clearly not the same person as the missing Tavia.

We have WS thread for Tavia here: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?161945-MI-Tavia-Bentley-11-Detroit-24-Feb-2012

From that thread, this was Tavia's NaMus: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14454/29

But the link has a permission error. Possibly she was found and media never informed? The last media link in the thread was from 2015 and she was still missing then and thought to be in Maryland: http://www.wusa9.com/article/news/help-bring-them-home-tavia-bentley/65-203585937

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back