Identified! MD - Baltimore Co., LIVING BlkFem, 25-35, in hospital, Jan'18 - Desirae Marbury

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her eyes remind me of Asha Degree, though I highly doubt it is her. Her case is so haunting to me.

Is it just me or does that last age progression pic on Erika NAMUS profile look nothing like her? I almost wonder if it was added to her profile by mistake and they meant to add it to someone else’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I thought the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that she looks younger. What I find frustrating and confounding is that some of the missing women in surrounding states that I wanted to view on NAMUS to look for possible matches had no photo. How is it possible that someone gets to 18 and no one has a photo of them? It's sad.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I agree that she looks younger. What I find frustrating and confounding is that some of the missing women in surrounding states that I wanted to view on NAMUS to look for possible matches had no photo. How is it possible that someone gets to 18 and no one has a photo of them? It's sad.

I have always thought the same thing when I see a missing person and there are no photos. Breaks my heart.

This girl looks similar as well.
f730b4dde936dda077cebdbc3953d2aa.jpg

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/41593/27

I have always thought the same thing when I see a missing person and there are no photos. Breaks my heart.

This girl looks similar as well.
cache.php

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/41593/27

I agree. I'd go ahead and submit her. The nose may be different, but the unidentified female has a broken nose. I doubt an exact match with the nose would be possible under those circumstances.

BTW... PIO@LVMPD responded to my email about Briana Jones and this UID, and has forwarded the info to the Missing Persons unit.
Really grateful for their quick response.

It does not mean the person got to 18 and never had a photo, The family may not have submitted a photo or the family member or person that listed them on Namus does not have the ability or computer literate enough to scan and upload a photo.

It does not mean the person got to 18 and never had a photo, The family may not have submitted a photo or the family member or person that listed them on Namus does not have the ability or computer literate enough to scan and upload a photo.

I would think that most agree it's a sad situation if a missing person is not important enough to someone who knows them to get a photo scanned and submitted. I mean, we're talking about life and death situations here. Even if it's some old person who is homebound who has the photo - do you not think it's sad that someone in their lives do not care enough to swing by the elderly person's house, pick up the photo, take it to ANY local church or library and get help to scan and submit?

I agree. I'd go ahead and submit her. The nose may be different, but the unidentified female has a broken nose. I doubt an exact match with the nose would be possible under those circumstances.

BTW... PIO@LVMPD responded to my email about Briana Jones and this UID, and has forwarded the info to the Missing Persons unit.

Submitted her.

This case worries me for what she might have gone through to end up on the street in that clothing and in that condition :-(

I would think that most agree it's a sad situation if a missing person is not important enough to someone who knows them to get a photo scanned and submitted. I mean, we're talking about life and death situations here. Even if it's some old person who is homebound who has the photo - do you not think it's sad that someone in their lives do not care enough to swing by the elderly person's house, pick up the photo, take it to ANY local church or library and get help to scan and submit?

I do think it's sad and pathetic. Unfortunately that is the reality of how some people are. They would not go to the ends of the earth like we would to find someone.

makes me wonder if this girl was left with a grandmother or caretaker and something happened to the caretaker and she was dumped because she could be special needs? Has there been an old person found elsewhere or maybe not if the old person had ID. oh just some random thoughts.. thinking out loud!

Also photo's can set you on the wrong foot if they are there. In one recent case they put up a very beautiful looking, fresh and healthy, professional "model" pic where in fact the recent FB account photo's show a very sad looking, torn out and not very healthy looking girl. That doesn't help either. In the same case the location of the reported tattoos are inaccurate, compared to pictures of this girl on Internet. I tried to ask attention for this in the girl's thread on WS where also a family-member participates, but still no changes made. Also the girl was almost full term, pregnant and nothing about that in the circumstances. I don't have to explain how hard it is to find someone if the info provided is not accurate. It annoys me very much.

Thank you. Close enough. What is it above her right eye? Looks like a pigmentation-spot, but could as well be an injury. There is another pic of her with glasses in Namus, which looks even a better match IMO. No other information found f. ex. a FB site or other press releases, also that is disturbing. Never mind, you submitted her already. X

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back