GUILTY MD - Bobbie Cortez, 36, stabbed to death, Dundalk, 6 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can we just hope it was her father, and not the RSO who was residing with the mother that took her?

Its says on the link above that the RSO Registration Status: INCARCERATED

The RSO appears to have been charged back in 2009...so the offense he was previously incarcerated for was not against our missing girl. Although he may have done something to her also.

Mother murdered...by who? It shows the RSO was incarcerated at the end of December. So did the girl's dad murder her and then grab the girl?

I'm trying to piece this together... did the father kill the RSO that his ex wife & daughter were living with?

No, the RSO appears to be in jail. I'm thinking the father killed the mother. Maybe he was enraged that the mother was allowing an RSO to live with their daughter.

No, the RSO appears to be in jail. I'm thinking the father killed the mother. Maybe he was enraged that the mother was allowing an RSO to live with their daughter.

yes just saw that and deleted my comment. Thank you!

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/featur...-investigation-26040.shtml?wap=0#.Uxi2GvkvnaY

This is getting worse by the second

According to court records, the homicide occurred at the address of the child's mother. Sex offender Daniel Williams Cortez, charged most recently on Wednesday for sex abuse of a minor, is listed in court records as living at the address of the mother. The license plate in the Amber Alert matches the license plate listed on the sex offender registry website for Cortez.

Read More at: http://foxbaltimore.com/news/featur...-investigation-26040.shtml?wap=0#.Uxi2GvkvnaY
This part confuses me
At 9:13 a.m. this morning, Baltimore County Police and Fire personnel responded to a home in the 3100 block of Ardee Way in Dundalk for a cardiac arrest. A deceased female was located at the home and the Homicide Unit is currently conducting a death investigation

Was she murdered or had a hear attack? And the father took the RSO's vehicle?

I'm a little confused, the offender was 33. The RSO is 38 now. ?????????

I'm a little confused, the offender was 33. The RSO is 38 now. ?????????
yes... it happened in 2009 I think

eta but the link upthread said he was arrested again last week I think on a new charge.

This is all clear as mud. ugggh

This part confuses me

Was she murdered or had a hear attack? And the father took the RSO's vehicle?

in this article it sounds like a heart attack, not really sure how it became murder from that

OK, so thankfully this girl was not the victim. Praying for her safety.

Cardiac arrest doesn't have to mean a heart attack, it just means that your heart is not beating.

Cardiac arrest, also known as cardiopulmonary arrest or circulatory arrest, is the cessation of normal circulation of the blood due to failure of the heart to contract effectively.[1] Medical personnel may refer to an unexpected cardiac arrest as a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
A cardiac arrest is different from (but may be caused by) a heart attack, where blood flow to the muscle of the heart is impaired.[2]
Cardiac arrest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were probably called for a cardiac arrest and when they arrived, LE realized it was a homicide.

Another picture from Wolf Dreamer's link, please let her be safe.

1920037_756878867655580_101872716_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/BaltimoreCountyPoliceandFire

Media briefing on Amber Alert & Homicide investigation in lobby of Public Safety Building, 700 E. Joppa Rd., Towson, at 2:30 p.m.^EA

From the Baltimore Police and Fire FB page

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back