GUILTY MD - Bobbie Cortez, 36, stabbed to death, Dundalk, 6 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WBAL Radio ‏@wbalradio 4m

Police "very concerned" for Caitlyn Marie Virts

wonder why dad was not supposed to be there... mom had a RO against him at one point. perhaps she is attracted to a certain kind of man.

I am confused..the child was not supposed to be with her father, yet he was staying with them?

I think things are being misquoted right now in media. I've read three places that he lived in the home previously, and two that he was living there now (the bio dad). Not sure which is true right now.

More info here. States that the current charges against the stepdad did in fact have to do with a child in the home.

http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/03/timothy-virts-caitlyn-virts-amber-alert/
https://twitter.com/jocefromABC2

This guy looks REALLY familiar to me. I live in Maryland, but just outside of DC, about 45 minutes from Baltimore.

I can officially say I am confused. In one article it says that she was 1 of 4 kids, with her being a twin. But then they state that the other 2 children are safe. I am missing 1. RSO lived in home along with dad to the 4 kids? Maybe we need for someone to make a bracket like they do for basketball to get all the players straight here.

CAITLYN VIRTS, Age Now: 11, Missing: 03/06/2014. Missing From DUNDALK, MD. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Baltimore County Police Department (Maryland) 1-410-887-2222.

More...

NCMC1229320c1.jpg

So to sum up, Mom was murdered today and dad took one of his daughters and abducted her.
I think we all know who is suspect number 1 in the murder

Maybe he took the 1 child who saw/heard everything IMO. Just trying to figure out why he would leave 2 behind.

No, the RSO appears to be in jail. I'm thinking the father killed the mother. Maybe he was enraged that the mother was allowing an RSO to live with their daughter.

and who can blame him?!

sorry, catching up...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ok, did the rso possibly abuse the girl, and dad took.off with her?

BC I can't blame him, if that's how it happened. and clearly he only wanted her safe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

There are two current indictments for the sex offender, Daniel Cortez. He was arraigned on January 24, 2014 (11 charges) and the second indictment (7 charges) was filed yesterday. Given that Cortez was held since January, I would tend to believe that Caityln's mother allowed her father to move back into the home. Looking at the charges, it seems that something happened on 12/9/2013 that brought about the original indictment.

Hoping and praying Timothy Virts leaves Caitlyn somewhere safe. This poor child has been through too much already.

http://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/iWatch

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=03K14001082&loc=55&detailLoc=K

Friend DR has some interesting things to say...

Gosh, I have been poking around in the court system records for hours now. A long history of custody battles with the children going back 8 years. Those poor kids! I'm not sure either parent was truly fit to have these kids, but I honestly don't feel TV will hurt Caitlyn. I hope I'm right! But I believe this man just took his daughter to protect her from a failed family court system that for some reason allowed this girl, and her siblings, to live with a convicted child molester who has a rap sheet a mile long and whose recent charges include 18 counts of sex related charges against one of the children. At one point they were with grandparents. Not sure when or why that changed. I just hope they are found soon and she is okay.

This guy looks REALLY familiar to me. I live in Maryland, but just outside of DC, about 45 minutes from Baltimore.

I was just reading the thread and catching up, and I had to do a double take. I thought it was Julian from Trailer Park Boys :scared:

This is just awful, hoping that Caitlyn is found safe soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back