GUILTY MD - Bobbie Cortez, 36, stabbed to death, Dundalk, 6 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm praying for Caitlyn's safety. I don't understand why parents would allow a sex offender into the home or near their children. I wish social services were more successful at preventing this it is outrageous it keeps happening. It will never have a good outcome look what happened to little Shaniya Davis.

Welcome to web sleuths FindingTheMissing and Mo2Willow your posts are appreciated.

Gosh, I have been poking around in the court system records for hours now. A long history of custody battles with the children going back 8 years. Those poor kids! I'm not sure either parent was truly fit to have these kids, but I honestly don't feel TV will hurt Caitlyn. I hope I'm right! But I believe this man just took his daughter to protect her from a failed family court system that for some reason allowed this girl, and her siblings, to live with a convicted child molester who has a rap sheet a mile long and whose recent charges include 18 counts of sex related charges against one of the children. At one point they were with grandparents. Not sure when or why that changed. I just hope they are found soon and she is okay.

Do you have a link? Thanks

I was just reading the thread and catching up, and I had to do a double take. I thought it was Julian from Trailer Park Boys :scared:

This is just awful, hoping that Caitlyn is found safe soon.

:floorlaugh: He so does!

I realized he looks just like a guy that used to be a regular at a restaurant I used to work at.

he may not harm his daughter, but her mother is dead and it is unknown at this point how she died. There is a possibility someone is or has been violent.

Just need to find them. thanks for the updates y'all have posted.

VA would be the opposite direction of travel on their route from Dundalk to Chester. Chester is Southeast of Dundalk, VA is Southwest.

No, from Chester they could take 301 to Delaware or 50 towards Virginia, it's the long way to Virginia but you can go that way. I live here and have done both.

he may not harm his daughter, but her mother is dead and it is unknown at this point how she died. There is a possibility someone is or has been violent.

Just need to find them. thanks for the updates y'all have posted.

Based on the link above with his arrest history, he has three prior arrests for assaults. I pray he doesn't harm her.

VA would be the opposite direction of travel on their route from Dundalk to Chester. Chester is Southeast of Dundalk, VA is Southwest.

Unless you're going to the part of VA on the peninsula...then it may make sense to go thru Delaware. If he's familiar with the area, coming from baltimore thru or to delaware, he could do it and stay off the interstates...go straight thru the state on rural backroads.

why, why WHY WOULD ANY PARENT OR ANY COURT BE OK WITH A CHILD LIVING WITH A RSO?

sorry to scream. but really.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

No, from Chester they could take 301 to Delaware or 50 towards Virginia, it's the long way to Virginia but you can go that way. I live here and have done both.

It's actually a better route from baltimore if your destination is anywhere on the Delmarva peninsula.

You're right. I just moved to MD, but used to live in Northern VA right outside of DC. When I think of VA, I think that's the only part of VA that exists. I forget there's more to it than just the little bubble of Fairfax that I used to live in. And, I'm really bad at reading maps. :blushing:

You're right. I just moved to MD, but used to live in Northern VA right outside of DC. When I think of VA, I think that's the only part of VA that exists. I forget there's more to it than just the little bubble of Fairfax that I used to live in. And, I'm really bad at reading maps. :blushing:

Welcome to MD! I tend to forget about northern VA, so I guess we both live in our own bubbles ;-) Hubby just made a good point though, to get to VA from here is very rural, as opposed to going on 95, so not such a good idea, unless they keep switching cars...

Welcome to MD! I tend to forget about northern VA, so I guess we both live in our own bubbles ;-) Hubby just made a good point though, to get to VA from here is very rural, as opposed to going on 95, so not such a good idea, unless they keep switching cars...

Thanks! I live in Montgomery Co, so still right outside of DC, just on the other side now. ;) And, I don't know which route would be better. I'm thinking rural under the cover of darkness? I don't know how strong the police presence is on those rural roads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back