GUILTY MD - Bobbie Cortez, 36, stabbed to death, Dundalk, 6 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmm...from Dundalk to Chester. I wonder if he's heading to Delaware? Maybe family out that way?

I am DElaware - close to 95 - a helicopter has been overhead and flying low since 6 pm - not sure if it is related but we received the amber alert as well. It said Durango - hope they resend with the new car info .

This sounds like a custody battle but I hope he doesn't harm her . he isn't going to get to see her for a long time if caught so let's hope he doesn't take drastic measures .

Thanks! I live in Montgomery Co, so still right outside of DC, just on the other side now. ;) And, I don't know which route would be better. I'm thinking rural under the cover of darkness? I don't know how strong the police presence is on those rural roads.

If they are on alert because of this possible sighting they could have a very strong presence. I know they are always around when I am driving :banghead:

he may not harm his daughter, but her mother is dead and it is unknown at this point how she died. There is a possibility someone is or has been violent.

Just need to find them. thanks for the updates y'all have posted.

the initial report said medics/police were called to the mothers house for a cardiac arrest . Trying to determine who called that in....

If they are on alert because of this possible sighting they could have a very strong presence. I know they are always around when I am driving :banghead:

BTW, Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

Thanks! I live in Montgomery Co, so still right outside of DC, just on the other side now. ;) And, I don't know which route would be better. I'm thinking rural under the cover of darkness? I don't know how strong the police presence is on those rural roads.

I agree, hard to say which is better. I guess less chance someone will spot you...and fewer tolls. 301 is a well known trucking route. I believe you can go clear to florida on it and not a heavy police presence.

the initial report said medics/police were called to the mothers house for a cardiac arrest . Trying to determine who called that in....

One of the "other two adults" living in the home called it in. (Per the link that was posted earlier. I'll see if I can find the link.)

ETA: Link here: http://www.foxbaltimore.com/news/fe...ts-found-dead-26043.shtml?wap=0&#.UxkYOvldWSp
Wait for it to load and there is an 11 minute video from live update from LE where it states who called it in.

From what I've been reading, I'm hoping TV is just trying to protect his daughter from what seems to be a horrible situation in her own home. I think he obviously that felt her mother could not keep her safe and protect her, letting a repeated sex offender live in her home with her children for example. There's no way she couldn't know he is an RSO!?! JMO.

Praying Caitlyn is found safe.

why was the alert just issued tonight if this happened in the morning? is the son of the jailed husband around ? could Caitlyn have been out with her dad all day when this happened and the alert was issued because they have not returned yet - or did someone see the Dad take her after the 911 call was made? trying to piece this all together? I would not want my daughter living with a repeated sex offender and can see why he may have run with her if she called him to come get her due to issues with the Mom and step Dads son . I am not going to jump to the conclusion that the dad did this just yet - truly hoping Caitlyn's Dad did not do this so she will be left with one parent.

From what I've been reading, I'm hoping TV is just trying to protect his daughter from what seems to be a horrible situation in her own home. I think he obviously that felt her mother could not keep her safe and protect her. IMO

You and me both - I am hoping he is not truly on the run but protecting her from something bad that was going down today. fingers crossed.

why was the alert just issued tonight if this happened in the morning? is the son of the jailed husband around ? could Caitlyn have been out with her dad all day when this happened and the alert was issued because they have not returned yet - or did someone see the Dad take her after the 911 call was made? trying to piece this all together? I would not want my daughter living with a repeated sex offender and can see why he may have run with her if she called him to come get her due to issues with the Mom and step Dads son . I am not going to jump to the conclusion that the dad did this just yet - truly hoping Caitlyn's Dad did not do this so she will be left with one parent.

Also...if this happened this morning and they were spotted in Chester this evening...that's a huge time gap...where were they in between?

From what I've been reading, I'm hoping TV is just trying to protect his daughter from what seems to be a horrible situation in her own home. I think he obviously that felt her mother could not keep her safe and protect her, letting a repeated sex offender live in her home with her children for example. There's no way she couldn't know he is an RSO!?! JMO.

now I am realizing she had a twin sister....why wouldn't he take her as well....unless she was not home.The relationships involved are so bizarre ! TV living at the house while new husband is in jail - and the son living with them too....?? craziness

Where are you seeing these interesting comments, though? The mother's FB page? I don't see anything. :dunno:

If you search BJC's FB friends for someone with initials, DR, and go to his FB, there is a conversation in his most recent post.

Hollye

And why would he only take 1 of twins? Unless the victim is the one that was assaulted? But why wouldn't he take the other one too?

If you search BJC's FB friends for someone with initials, DR, and go to his FB, there is a conversation in his most recent post.

Hollye

Found it! Thanks, Hollye and RazTaz! :loveyou:

:tyou:

You're braver than me!

And why would he only take 1 of twins? Unless the victim is the one that was assaulted? But why wouldn't he take the other one too?

ITA, I did forget to talk about that in my post also. That part has me stumped. Hoping we get more info on this soon!

Based on the link above with his arrest history, he has three prior arrests for assaults. I pray he doesn't harm her.

Three? What year was the third one you found? I only found two... one in which he was the defendant (2010) and one in which he was the complainant (1989).

The one from 2010 is interesting in regards to the complainant and their address during that time frame and their own criminal record. Just saying.

FOX Baltimore ‏@FOXBaltimore 3m

The Amber Alert for 11-year-old Caitlyn Marie Virts has been extended to West Virginia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back