GUILTY MD - Bobbie Cortez, 36, stabbed to death, Dundalk, 6 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was looking over the moms page and had to stop. I feel so bad for these children. I am so full of tears and emotion for them. They have been through so much that no one should ever have to go though. Parents are suppose to be protectors. I am sure we don't even know the half of it, but what I know will keep me up tonight and praying that they are safe and she is found safe.

I am glad I don't do or see Facebook-because I would be messing with people. A lot. Turning them in.......

I was looking over the moms page and had to stop. I feel so bad for these children. I am so full of tears and emotion for them. They have been through so much that no one should ever have to go though. Parents are suppose to be protectors. I am sure we don't even know the half of it, but what I know will keep me up tonight and praying that they are safe and she is found safe.

Same here. Did you read the August 15th 2010 post about her ex? I know these kids were in the middle of turmoil with both of her spouses - and I fear we will hear more horrible details about their lives as this case progresses.

Anyone know why he may be headed to W. Va? I'm behind in this case-sorry....

Same here. Did you read the August 15th 2010 post about her ex? I know these kids were in the middle of turmoil with both of her spouses - and I fear we will hear more horrible details about their lives as this case progresses.

I stopped reading her page at her wedding picture.... Just went back and read the 8/15/2010. Not good. These poor children heard a lot of fighting I bet. I wonder when they were divorced. I am confused why the father wasn't allowed to see them. And why he was living in BJC and DC house and with the child he couldn't see.

She started dating DC in 2010 and they were married fall 2012.

Some questions. Some we have discussed, but are still unanswered.

1. When was DC removed from the home and put in jail?
2. When did TV move in the home with BJC?
3. Why is he not allowed to see his children? Is there an online system that can verify?
4. BJC has a tattoo with five names and the missing girl is one of them. Did she have other children? Not wanting to discuss minors. Trying to understand what his potential motive rage could be

Some questions. Some we have discussed, but are still unanswered.

1. When was DC removed from the home and put in jail?
2. When did TV move in the home with BJC?
3. Why is he not allowed to see his children? Is there an online system that can verify?
4. BJC has a tattoo with five names and the missing girl is one of them. Did she have other children? Not wanting to discuss minors. Trying to understand what his potential motive rage could be

Do we have to use initials? Can't we post full names?

Like what county in W Va or city etc? If you just guess at it that's ok. Thanks

terra alta, WV - that is based on relatives connected to the ex husband .

ETA= Baltimore, Wv and El Paso TX are the locations I am seeing - all based on relatives of the relative that posted on BJC's FB page. I assume this to be an ex SIL

Step dad was in jail already (since Jan.) and more charges were added last week. Reading through court documents, both parents lost custody in mid 2000's to His dad and dads gf. Then for some reason (was not listed in documents) she had the kids back and was in court suing TV for custody. She won sole custody. BJC married in 2012 the RSO. TV was staying at the house too. The other couple are DC adult son and his spouse/gf. BJC has an older child too.

Step dad was in jail already (since Jan.) and more charges were added last week. Reading through court documents, both parents lost custody in mid 2000's to His dad and dads gf. Then for some reason (was not listed in documents) she had the kids back and was in court suing TV for custody. She won sole custody. BJC married in 2012 the RSO. TV was staying at the house too. The other couple are DC adult son and his spouse/gf. BJC has an older child too.

Thanks for the background. I wonder how people get away with this stuff. Makes me crazy and probably a lot of other people. This is sickening.

JMO

Certain people we have to use initials for... victims and suspects we do not.
The initials are used because it's easier. (Though I don't always agree it's easier.)

This whole case is just :scared:

You have to wonder what the dynamic was like in that house.

What was Mom thinking?!

Did TV know about the charges against the husband or did he just find out? That might explain his actions, IMHO.

After reading the criminal histories involved here, I'm just speechless. And then I read through Mom's FB. I wish I hadn't.

The son is not VT's. Someone else is paying child support for him. I have to wonder if the other twin was removed from the home :dunno: That would explain why only Caitlyn was taken.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim
Back