Found Deceased MD - David Gipson Smith, 28, Howard County, 6 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am agreeing with the accidental overdose theory,,because their story is full of inconsistencies!! Just a couple months ago a woman's body was found on a road super close to my house, she died of an overdose and her "friends" cleaned her up, brushed her teeth and all and left her body alongside the road!! Just insane!!

What a horrible thing to do...nice "friends". Just wondering how things work in America, could you be arrested for telling you used drugs with this person and this person died, could you make yourself a suspect in a situation like this? I guess yes, but I would like to know more about this.

Good summary of David's case, credits Websleuths.....
[video=youtube;cEl8nYr-b1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEl8nYr-b1g[/video]

What a horrible thing to do...nice "friends". Just wondering how things work in America, could you be arrested for telling you used drugs with this person and this person died, could you make yourself a suspect in a situation like this? I guess yes, but I would like to know more about this.

Maryland has a good Samaritan overdose law, where you cant get in trouble if you report an overdose. This area has a huge heroin problem and pretty much everyone I know, knows about this law, especially active users.

Yes, this whole scenario is way off!!! Something happened to him the first night, we know there were calls made from his phone, but we do not know it was him using the phone. My theory is he left the first girls house with her, they met up with some people, they partied and something went bad wrong. jmo!

In this situation I can only think of one number to comfort...you have been loved by George Michel....Dis me if this isn't allowed.

in some states, they are charging ppl who sell the drugs to someone who later OD's w murder. I don't really agree w it, the addict chooses to use.

Agree..while tragic that someone OD's, ultimately it was their choice to use.
in some states, they are charging ppl who sell the drugs to someone who later OD's w murder. I don't really agree w it, the addict chooses to use.

I completely disagree - drug dealers are the scum of the Earth - preying on people who are weak, vulnerable, trying to hook people, trying to recruit more people to sell, I could go on and on. And for what? What do they contribute to society? It's all about GREED, the almighty dollar. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Good summary of David's case, credits Websleuths.....
[video=youtube;cEl8nYr-b1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEl8nYr-b1g[/video]

Really good summery and also asking the right questions about things that are strange, not logical and not adding up in this case. I applaud for this video, asking for compassion, mentioning the fact that this is about a real person and that we should not dismiss him or this missing case because "he was just another addict".

I really did not realize the size of David. He is 6'4" tall and 230 lbs approx. It may be hard for 2 people to take care of hiding such a body. Especially, 2 average females- IMO. IMO... more involved if there was a cover up.

I really did not realize the size of David. He is 6'4" tall and 230 lbs approx. It may be hard for 2 people to take care of hiding such a body. Especially, 2 average females- IMO. IMO... more involved if there was a cover up.

IMO it's as good as impossible, for a woman or even two, to pull up a body of 230 lbs, especially when the person is unconscious (or deceased). It would be like trying to lift a bag of cement of approx. 115 kilo.

Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking. If this was indeed a drug related situation those that are involved in this probably do not go to the gym on any regularity. I used to have to carry/drag 170lb dummy approx 50 yds for my job qual ifications. It was very hard, but it is also something we trained for.

I completely disagree - drug dealers are the scum of the Earth - preying on people who are weak, vulnerable, trying to hook people, trying to recruit more people to sell, I could go on and on. And for what? What do they contribute to society? It's all about GREED, the almighty dollar. Nothing more, nothing less.

Drug dealers suck. I don't disagree. But addicts choose to use. There is no way around it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To add. It's a slippery slope. If you charge dealers for selling to addicts, you remove responsibility. Them addicts can kill ppl then claim they aren't responsible "because I was on drugs." Which is BS. I am all about rehabilitation. They should get help. But you can't have both ways.

The first thing you have to do in rehab, after detox, is admit you have a problem and you cannot control it. At no time in treatment are you allowed to blame your deal, the store that sold you alcohol, etc. You have to accept responsibility for your use or you can't start the road to recovery (I know first hand). I agree drug dealers are scum and should be charged for selling drugs, but no murder or manslaughter. I feel terrible for this young man, addiction is a life-long battle! I don't think cravings ever go completely away and they are sometimes unbearable. I feel heartbroken for his family; he had been clean for so long! and this is all moo and just speculation that drugs were involved here.

The first thing you have to do in rehab, after detox, is admit you have a problem and you cannot control it. At no time in treatment are you allowed to blame your deal, the store that sold you alcohol, etc. You have to accept responsibility for your use or you can't start the road to recovery (I know first hand). I agree drug dealers are scum and should be charged for selling drugs, but no murder or manslaughter. I feel terrible for this young man, addiction is a life-long battle! I don't think cravings ever go completely away and they are sometimes unbearable. I feel heartbroken for his family; he had been clean for so long! and this is all moo and just speculation that drugs were involved here.

I send good thoughts for continued strength your way.

Drug dealers suck. I don't disagree. But addicts choose to use. There is no way around it.

There's not a way around it. I'm still all for holding the dealers responsible.

They're a factor. They only exist to get people addicted. No other purpose. They are in the death business. You play with fire you get burned.

If he did have an overdose or something like that and someone has tried to it up then they need to be held responsible for that. If we start blaming the drug dealers then we need to blame the liquor stores for the drunken deaths-- MY OPINION ONLY!

If he did have an overdose or something like that and someone has tried to it up then they need to be held responsible for that. If we start blaming the drug dealers then we need to blame the liquor stores for the drunken deaths-- MY OPINION ONLY!
But alcohol isn't illegal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en