MD - Forbes “30 Under 30” CEO Pava LaPere, 26, found with blunt-force trauma, Baltimore, 25 September 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Baltimore police getting ready for news conference. Fox45 said not sure it's about this case, but believe it may be
I just posted a link re: an arrest warrant having been issued, perhaps they have an arrest. Thoughts with her family, friends and co-workers. Is there a link to watch the press conference?
Here is a bit re: the man who is the subject of the warrant

#UPDATE Police have an arrest warrant issued in Pava LaPere's death. The suspect is described by Police Commissioner Richard Worley as an individual who "will kill and will rape."
@MayorBMScott also said he had met LaPere, agreed with many others, saying she loved Baltimore.

Forgot to include, the warrant is out for 32-year-old Jason Dean Billingsley. Please be careful if you see him, call police immediately.

Jason Billingsley: call police immediately if you see him.

Attachments

• 1695765361695.png
    1695765361695.png
    639.7 KB · Views: 2
This is utterly horrific. He should have never been out on the streets in the first place. This makes me so mad and angry.
He’s not only taken her life but her parents life as they knew it is over too.
How did he get access to her apartment? She was found inside her apartment, and neighbours say they heard no noise.
It’s not making sense

This is utterly horrific. He should have never been out on the streets in the first place. This makes me so mad and angry.
How did he get access to her apartment? She was found inside her apartment, and neighbours say they heard no noise.
It’s not making sense
At the press conference they would only say that her body was found at the address of her building. The would not say if she was found in her apartment, on the roof, etc.

I'm curious what the layout/style of the building is - a lot of mixed-use commercial and residential buildings will have separate elevators for access to office floors and another set for residential floors. The residential areas usually have extra tight security if the public is in a portion of the building.

Jason Deans Billingsley, 32, of Baltimore, is wanted for first degree murder, assault, reckless endangerments, as well as additional charges. Police do not believe LaPere knew him.

Police reveal name of murder suspect wanted in Pava Marie LaPere case

So she didn’t know him it seems, I wonder how he gained access to her apartment. Did she walk in on him in the middle of a burglary maybe? The charges don’t seem to be for rape.
It's probably too soon for a possible rape charge. They only found her yesterday. I'm sure they are doing exams, gathering evidence.

I'm curious what the layout/style of the building is - a lot of mixed-use commercial and residential buildings will have separate elevators for access to office floors and another set for residential floors. The residential areas usually have extra tight security if the public is in a portion of the building.
I suggest a google search for 306 West Franklin Street in Baltimore, which I believe is the address.

It’s not making sense
This happens so often, violent offenders getting lots of years, but getting
Paroled much too soon, something should be done about it, but it wont change--so of course he was bound to commit more violent crimes-- this poor young woman- she is a victim of a rotten to the core system that will never change.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back